Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheFox286

Chatty Member
😂😂 she was mine, in a nun run school with blue jumper?
STOP IT I think we all went to the same school 😭😂

Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.
Aw congrats Ferr… hope the wife is doing well ❤ Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

LadyGreen

Yeah 'cos the rest of us just sit around on our fat arses whilst the laundry piles up around us and the house turns to rat shit and we live off UC with our red faced gammons. Bore off Truff and your little flock of sheeple!
SHEEPLE!!🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
He will be pouring fruit shoot on the rapid quick tests(produces false positives as seen in the news this week) so he doesn’t have to go and will drop baby off with mez and then he’ll be off to La Rock Ferry while truff is away 🤣
🤣🤣 I tried this myself and it didn’t work, I tried coke, Fanta and lucozade too and they didn’t work either xx

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
My fella tried to fob me off with a tip to DIY (arm out with hands on a door handle, squat then turn with arms still out) but it’s not the same. Does the foam roller really work??
Can’t wait see her actual airport outfit, reckon she’ll recycle the edinburgh one?
I have to lay on the floor arms by my side deep breathe and as I breathe out mr bong pushes on either side of my spine and it’s like a firework display 😂 I’ve watched YouTube vids of people using a foam roller and it does work but the one I have causes more harm than good 😂

Reactions: 6

gigi_93

VIP Member
Oh Gigi ❤ Big love your way. I'm sure you will pull through it and have a magical reunion, but if it wasn't to be, then laughs, wine and tattle.... With some funny tiktok fails thrown in. Hope it works out. Xx
Thank you ❤❤

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.
Ah congratulations ❤

• Heart