Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
They look like bikers 😭 and how many of these girls are gona pick truff to do there make up on there special day. cause once I seen her come at me with that Dior blusher she used the other day I would run right out of oh snarlin as fast as my feet could take me.

Reactions: 11

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
She really over feeds that baby. They don't need a cooked breakfast every day, kids love a bit of toast why can't she have that. I used to stew fruit, freeze it in cubes, microwave some ready brek and stir in a frozen lump of fruit, it melts and the ready brek is then perfect temp. Breakfast in 2 mins done!

Without going mumsnet, this is baby b’s favourite breakfast ever!

• Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Wonder if Matt is going to snap him an oliff in first class on the way to Ibiza or crop out the easy jet logo

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Anyone having a shit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx
Chunky delo eh magine photoshopping yourself and not doing your man at the same time

• Haha

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Surely he knows the kinds of things she eats and can feed her for a few days. Or is he never around his kid often enough to know what she likes? I don’t understand why she can’t just let him give her cereal and cheese butties for a couple of days, let the kid live a normal life for a few days!
My husband would fume if I did this, he’s their dad he is more than capable of feeding them for a few days without needing written instructions.
Absolutely this. My husband would be fuming if I did this, and I'd be fuming to have to do it!!!

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
I thought that would be enough clues 🤣
Hollie Flynn?

Carla Lawson has got a thread on here go and spill there 💋

Oh I stand corrected I can see that 😂

• Haha

loveanatter

VIP Member
Just came on here to say that yous are my people. I’m in a dark place with PND (not looking for any sympathy like Kate the beg!!) and this thread cheers me up every time.
I’m so glad others opened my eyes to social media super mums, whilst I still feel like a failure in many ways, you guys really made me see the light.

Kate is a nasty person, she thrives off making other people (mainly mums and their parenting) feel inferior because it gives her the attention and validation she so desperately seeks. She is a very unhappy and insecure person deep down who lives her life for the gram, the amount of likes she receives and comments about how amazing a mum she is. A true narcissist hiding behind a fake persona and fake, catfish pictures of herself. I try my hardest to be a kind person, but to this woman, I physically cannot think of one kind thing to say about her.
Your little one(s) is lucky to have you. I hope seeing the truth helps! Sending big hugs - the
Just came on here to say that yous are my people. I’m in a dark place with PND (not looking for any sympathy like Kate the beg!!) and this thread cheers me up every time.
I’m so glad others opened my eyes to social media super mums, whilst I still feel like a failure in many ways, you guys really made me see the light.

Kate is a nasty person, she thrives off making other people (mainly mums and their parenting) feel inferior because it gives her the attention and validation she so desperately seeks. She is a very unhappy and insecure person deep down who lives her life for the gram, the amount of likes she receives and comments about how amazing a mum she is. A true narcissist hiding behind a fake persona and fake, catfish pictures of herself. I try my hardest to be a kind person, but to this woman, I physically cannot think of one kind thing to say about her.
Sending you a great big hug. I hope that we help you see a reality that helps you too xxx

• Heart

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
As much as we’d all love door hairy fairy fanny Matt to just lash everything wide minge has done with the food and clothes he’s not going to is he 🙄 has she said why she’s going on her own and Oliver Shakespeare and door hairy fairy fanny Matt are going Monday

Reactions: 10