Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justareaderreading

I know she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but Lisa Potter Dixon has addressed the situation regarding make up artists and (I am trying to make sure I am being correct here, please forgive me if I cause any offence, there is zero intended) darker skin tones. Basically she correctly said, if you can cater to to all skin tones then you are not a make up artist -along those lines ! (LPD once had a model come up to her at a fashion show as the MUA had used chocolate powered on the model face instead of foundation as she didn’t have one suitable for the model- disgusting of the MUA)

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Imarealist

Love the hippy market! Got some lovely trinkets there and there is loads of entertainment and great food
We are planning to go back one day 😊
Another one here for Las Dalias hippy market. We spent one of the best days ever there with my bespoke when she was younger ☺

Reactions: 12

Dog mama

Chatty Member
I was thinking, olive has 2 teeth doesn't she. Don't bespokes usually have more by now?
My bespoke was super bespoke and was 13 months before he got his first tooth - he is nearly 17 now and still only just getting his main adult teeth my other bespoke wasn’t as bespoke pretty mainstream really got them
When the chart said

Reactions: 11

Hereforthewiki

I really really hope we are allowed into the USA soon. There is no longer a reason for the ban 😔
Can't your partner one here seems every other to dick and Harry can get in and it's always been the case its what's missing me off with all this shit the country borders have always been wide open for anyone to come in. Plus I know someone who's partner has come in from the states recently

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to change it a bit to fit.

The saga goes on..
She began the week terrifying the living daylights out of the North West and surrounding areas when she headbutted the screen during a reel sporting eye moustaches that can only be described as what would spawn if Eugene Levy and Groucho Marx’s eyebrows got together and had a drunken one night stand without using protection.

In an effort to prove us all wrong and show us that she does indeed buy things for her child, she spent the grand total of £2.25 in Asda on five identical ‘out and about’ ‘bowels.’ Adding that to the entire sale stock of Little Angels bottles that she once purchased means she’s spent over £12 in the last 8 months on her daughter. And we say she never puts her hand in her Zara size medium pants pockets..

Olive is being mischievous and apparently has no fear. To be fair, if your Ma had a phone for a face and your Pa wore the same length trousers as you, then you probably need to build up a lot of resilience at an early age. That coupled with the fact that her mother dresses her as the lead orphan in a BBC period drama, and keeps putting her shoes on the wrong feet means she’s probably trying to be self-sufficient by the time she’s 4 so she can get her own place.

There ain’t no party like a fully gifted KHM hay bale and pampas grass party it would seem as shoppers messaged her from the Asda as they were delighted to have their weekly shop made more joyful by the wonder that is Miss KH Makeup warbling whilst stomping her way through the aisles looking for 45p baby stuff. And by shoppers, I mean one person. And by one person, I mean Kate.

Child genius and all round wonder Olive can now play guitar. Lenny Kravitz and Slash have retired in respect of the fact that they’ll never be as talented as the 10 month old. Jimi Hendrix was also reported to have come back from the dead to comment on the infant prodigy and is said to have asked for the title of his favourite song to be changed to Olive Haze...
🎵 ‘Scuse me Ma’s shit smoky eye..🎵

Despite Joy of Clean being willing to work with anyone with an Instagram account and a face, she acted as though she was Tesco’s brand new ambassador by roping her ever suffering mother into mopping her floors for her and generally humiliating her. Whilst Mez cleaned up after the Wirral’s own Waynetta, Kate lounged on the green velvet chair watching Max strain out his thoughts on her, and barking orders to her mum across the room. Mez got her own back though by ‘accidentally’ dropping the news that she does the meal preps. If you read this Mez, next time blink twice if you want us to come and rescue you..

The concept of the term ‘sold out’ seems to be lost on her, demonstrated by her constantly sharing pictures of fully stocked shelves of her tat accompanied by the words ‘almost sold out’. Seeing as how her stuff is about as sold out as the Josef Fritzl Guide to Home Improvements, I don’t think Kylie Jenner has much to worry about yet. Or Olivia Hale. Or Pat at Kirby Market with her 3 for a fiver Miss Mary of Sweden blushers.

She’s off ‘away for the weekend’ again, even though it’s Saturday afternoon and she’s still at home. Still pretending she doesn’t use filters with a cracking picture of her dressed in a Guns n Roses T-Shirt with a chin you could cut glass on, as though we didn’t see her hours earlier on a story with no filter and a chin like the bottom of a boiled egg. Crack on though Kate, the only person you’re kidding is yourself.
As always, Read the Wiki.
Awesome recap 💯💯

View attachment 636294Who called out the other day that she pushes her leg into the sofa to make it look smaller! 🤣🙄 but she doesn’t read here does she?!
That stance?? The gap between her legs?

• Haha

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Oliver's face painted. But she wanted it doing guyyyyyys. It wasn't for my narcissistic pleasure... honest!

VIP Member
Asif this guy is this slim look as his swede 😳😳😳 I seen the anglesey trip away for his birthday he is huge the beer belly don't lieeeeeee or the fire place 😂😂😂

These are hilarious!!!! Kate you are a mess the nose is getting bigger and bigger 🤢
These two don’t spoil a pair do they?
No idea who he is but they both look like cunts

• Haha

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
As if the technician is using Kate as an example after we can see the state of that lip blush on her stories. It’s put me right off having it seeing this mess with it
I’d never be someone’s Guinea pig! But if you go with someone reputable. Gabriellaspmu im thinking of booking with. I have liner done but I think that ordinary buffet with copper has made it disappear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
I wish. For just 1 day, Instagram would just boot all these people with fake bot followers and their turkey teeth off. Kate you need to get in the bin! I honestly can not stand how she thinks it’s ok to say anything she has no idea about. Matt Hancock broke the rules but you know what, he’s resigned so what can these influencers say now. Nothing. Btw I can not stand him however, he’s stepped down. Why don’t you do the fucking same Kate. You edited your pictures to make you look like a size 6. Why don’t you give up your ‘job’? You’re just as bad lying to your followers...
didn’t she cheat too though?

• Wow

Salliescrunchie

With biotin just make sure you drink plenty of water as it can cause spots. Well it did with me anyway, I googled it and a few people found the same but I upped my water intake and it was fine after a couple of weeks. I never used to get spots before other than one or two around my period.