Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Katie Hayes #86 Whoa, Kate's going to Ibiza
Whoa, troll of the island
Whoa, Olive in a car seat
Whoa, Delo diving into the sea 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 69

RachelKate

Got signed off work today... Long story but this thread is all the medicine I need.. I mean I'll do the recommended treatment from the doc but you guys make me smile so much... Not looking for sympathy just you lot are so my kind of people.... I may feel like utter shit but at least I'm not off to beefs with a car seat 😂😂😂😂😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Ar imagine leaving ur 10 month old for 3 nights while on an absolute bender in another country, never mind the covid sitch.. idgaf if I sound like the mum police, it’s fucking disgusting behaviour

And even worse when she’s tried to bull shit everyone she can’t cope leaving her for abar an hour to go to work… when in reality the fucking tramp can’t afford nursery fees

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Marmaladethecat

As if Hollies barn gifted her a stay 🙄. I enquired last week about a potential booking. I won't be following it up now. I'll also be unfollowing Hollies Barn 😬. Sick of people getting free shit while I work so hard to pay full price for everything 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 64

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s got ‘Super Hero’ and ‘Guitar Hero’ mixed up? Bet she’s taken Olive’s guitar with her so she can do a performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

JoeExotic

VIP Member
“If you haven’t seen the other side of Ibiza like I have”

SHE IS ON CONDESCENDING CUNT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

lola20

She can FUCK OFF the reason I spent over 24 hours alone in labour is because of fuckwits like her who never followed any of the rules and contributed to rising case rates

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
She’s been looking for an excuse for this whole time to denounce covid. I hate this government and their mishandling of the crisis, to PPE, to contracts for their friends and for the “let the bodies pile high” comments made by our own PM but Matt Hancock being a sleazy twat chasing tail doesn’t make me no longer believe that covid is a risk or ever existed!? Be angry that all those people who died or were scared in hospital couldn’t have their loved ones with them, but let’s face it she’s angry because she’s had to wear a mask and hasn’t been able to go to instagramable places every 5 seconds with her prop. She’s a thick cunt, she doesn’t help herself at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Thekinsley

Fucking make your mind up pube head. Yesterday you was a sobbing mess over leaving Olive for a few hours whilst you made a beautiful girl look like dog shit with your Cholera infested brushes, now ya telling the world you’re off to beefa for 3 lemo filled, tit jangling days without her? Not relatable at all love, you just making yourself look more of a div.

Enjoy beefa. Hope your Zara size M pants give you thrush ya wee blurt

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Imarealist

Imagine DJ Indesits covid test come back positive and he couldn’t fly out to meet her 😜
Matt’s Covid test is defo going to come back positive. Soon as Kate is on that plane, olive will be dropped at his parents and he will be spending his weekend balls deep in Rockferry’s finest!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I cannot wait for all this Ibiza content we’re going to have! We’re going to have an absolute BALL trollllllz 💃🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Lads lads it’s Ibiza Eve.
I have so many questions
Where is Matt? Is he flying out separately again.
Will the car seat be getting it’s own frequent flyer points.
Will the whole family wear matching personalised outfits at all times
How pissed will truffle tits get.
Will Matt be diving into the sea again.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

FilthyRich

Personally I don't understand how she can just drop everything and go at a moment's notice. It takes me a good few days to wash and iron everything and get organised plus I do a massive clean of the house, sort the fridge out and change the beds so we come back to a clean tidy house with fresh beds. Not to mention the beauty appointments. Two weeks would be short notice enough for me but maybe she doesn't care about taking dirty clothes and leaving the place in a state 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Binks87

Chatty Member
If this is the entertainment she's brings us from just one night away that's down the road from her house then I can't fucking wait for the pissed up Ibiza videos this week 🥴

Strap yourself into your car seats and get your screen records at the ready trolls we're in for some pure truff entertainment this week 😏😏

giphy (3).gif

• Haha
  • Heart