Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than go to Ibiza at the moment, imagine the absolute meffs that will be filling the planes to the rafters (looking at you truff) Can someone telepathically tell Joe Biden to let me into fucking America??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Aob

I used to work for collection, or ‘collection 2000’ as they are previously known. They only send shit to truff because she’s ‘friends’ with the girl who does marketing & the head of the marketing team sees follower numbers & takes it as gospel. They even hired the worst person for a job purely because she has ‘blog’ with 3k followers & the manager thought that person was the dogs bollocks. Honestly it’s a miracle that company is still going. All the shit they send out is kept in large draws in a back room that they use on themselves for photos etc then send it out to ‘influenzas & comp winners’ ☕
not to derail -but truff stinks & read the wiki!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Abongo

VIP Member
@Howdyhi axl nose hahahahaha.
Oh here we go dressed like she knows who they are to look quirky and edgy. You’re about as edgy as a circle, Kate.
She was defo one of those twats in school who shamed people for wearing band T-shirt’s and converse calling them moshers and goths fast forward 16 years here she is acting like she invented the style. Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

PedroPony

How come she’s going to Ibiza on Friday, and Delo and proppet aren’t going until Monday??
Wait a minute. She is going on Friday and the baby is not getting there till Monday? That’s fucking rich that from the girl who missed her after leaving her for 60 minutes to go to work. I have never commented on her parenting choices but as a mother of 2, I could not leave my kids to fly to a different country knowing they were to follow a few days later anyway. We all go together or nothing. There is a difference if your going away for a night or two with your partner and the kids are at home being looked after.. but she’s flying over a couple of days later? Nah truffletoes, ya not on one bit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Moffat1

Wasn’t she greeting yesterday about going to work for 10 minutes and missing olive??? Now she’s going on a 3 day sesh she doesn’t seem too arsed?? She bugs the life out of me!! Her unrealistic approach to being a parent and publicly telling everyone about it makes me cringe 🙈🙈
I’ve said it before but she’s not in the real world. She will defo notice a difference in Olive from Dubai to now, she won’t be as chilled this time. My 8 month old is totally different to when she was 4 months old. They are much more head strong and want things the older they get. And moving about for a start, would stress me out to take baby Moffat on a plane right now. I struggle to take her over an hour in the car seat anywhere

• Heart

platesofmeat

My bespoke gammon, Mr Plates, made my day today ladies!!!

I said to him ‘aw you know that minging catfish photoshop girl from Instagram I talk about?’ and he answered:

‘Yeah, you mean the Truffle Pig Mama? Where’s she brought the car seat today?’

KNEW I MARRIED HIM FOR A REASON!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Moffat1

She’s just uneducated about everything. Her make up skills, her language, what the definition of an opinion is.
Each to their own and there are plenty influencers/real Celebs etc who have gone abroad in the last 18 months which is their own risk and choice. I personally won’t be taking my daughter out the UK until this has ‘settled’ which could be years.
Anyways, she’s hell bend on ramming and shouting her covid views on people through her page which is very off putting as a consumer. I follow plenty that have gone away, posted nice beach pics, reported back their experience and company’s they tested with. Then posted their 5/10 day quarantine meals and activities and then it’s over with.
Could you imagine how SAFE she’s going to say the whole thing was, same as when she landed in Dubai and it was completely FINE when in reality the airport was fuckin rammed and she was a sweating state with a 5 month old, car seat, blow up bath and 3 suitcases on her own because Delo fucked her off so he could fly bizzo solo and mask free the next day 😂😂 how she thinks anyone is jealous of her is beyond me. She’s ridiculous and dangerous to young followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Girls, I'm still in studio hell and in a twat of a mood.

Truff is an uneducated cunt. I sincerely hope that being large is down to overeating and not genetics because I hate to think of how she will treat that poor child if she ends up bulking out too. Serious eating disorders/mental health issues ahoy.

I'll be back with a movie poster once things have wrapped up tomorrow evening 🎬

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
All that this prep says to me is that Delo isn’t hands on in the fucking slightest and hasn’t got a clue about OHD’s routine / what food she likes etc … OR she doesn’t let him be equally involved as a co parent because she’s fucking controlling

If I suggested doing this to my gammon because I was going to be away for 3 days he would be so fucking offended that I’ve tried to control his time to shine with the kids.

She’s acting like Delo is a childminder not a PARENT.
How fuckin patronising and pathetic.

Hope he puts Sundays outfit on her on Friday night to fucking piss her off 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
How has she made this beautiful girl’s skin look so ashy? Look at the highlighted skin on her face and compare it to the skin on her neck and chest. Why would you use white / pink toned based powders here? What a waste of an opportunity to make up this gorgeous model beautifully. Makes me so mad when I see this. She truly is so untalented

F5C9978E-B2FB-4E24-858F-7ABFC25CD79E.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Shes going Friday and Olive and triple threat are flying out Monday. She's doing both sides of ibiza. So she will be shit faced in ocean beach Friday to Monday, swinging off cloud heads wrinkly tits. Hopefully there's a few tattlers there to snap some unfiltered pics for the wiki. 🤣🤣

Calling it now, ocean beach, orange cups, swinging her minge about like she always does, tongue out and photoshopped to death!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

lola20

Out of all things she's done if that's red wine in her fridge I'm the most upset at that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BoccadiLupo

I work for a big company, and we use influencers. If I was Hollie's Barn, I'd be horrified with the lack of thought she's put in to her Stories. Not only did she not do a proper walk round (just sped up wobbly thing) and didn't actually talk about any of the advantages of the place or how close it was to anything, but she put up drunk Stories? How incredibly unprofessional. I have a few travel PR contacts. I think I may bring this debacle to their attention...
PS The fact that she didn't declare the Stay as an #ad on her post means they could get into trouble with the ASA too. We make it a condition of our contracts with influencers that disclose #ad on posts. After all, that stays forever, the Stories disappear.

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Does she think it makes her sound like a better mum when she says shit like, “I’m going to miss her when I’m at work”, or “I watch videos of her when she’s asleep because I miss her so much,”??
It’s ridiculous. She’s upstairs/at home. She’s not gone to be a missionary in the Congo for 5 years. I for one couldn’t wait for mine to go to bed when they were little. They’re fucking hard work, especially when you work as well. She wouldn’t know about that though, would she??

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #86 Olive still in the car seat? “Shut up troll, she’s super petite!”

• Haha
  • Heart