Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion
I don’t use filters, won’t take advice, She’s just a troll winnet at life.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So the garage - Now Snug - is going to be TRANSFORMED into a play room !!
How much tit can you fit in that beige corridor ?? They're not going to be able to move in there.
Can't wait to see this 😂😂😂
Behave, has the divvy witch realised what an absolute cock up she’s made, she’s hilarious.
I bet she’s going to sell the sofa to make some quick 💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the garage - Now Snug - is going to be TRANSFORMED into a play room !!
How much tit can you fit in that beige corridor ?? They're not going to be able to move in there.
Can't wait to see this 😂😂😂
‘Best one I’ve had gifted’ wow - it would smell like crusty fanny and she’d still say it was incredible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
All be worth it in the end but constantly saying it's not their forever home?

Reactions: 18
So....I know technically she doesn’t have a living room, but is she actually going to have no living room at all now? bleeping hell 😂 she’s the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
My head is bleeping fried reading this.

So by my understanding, she’s ranting that people shouldn’t ask when she’s going back to work because being a mum is work and that by asking if she’s going back to work, that’s saying being a mum is easy?

More like ‘ don’t ask me when I’m going back to work because I’ve actually had to leave my real job because I’m too skint/tight to pay for childcare and there is no way I’m admitting it because I’m BOSS witch MOMMA CEO’

So....I know technically she doesn’t have a living room, but is she actually going to have no living room at all now? bleeping hell 😂 she’s the gift that keeps on giving.

I’m so confused, WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO SIT 🤯🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck is she doing when she's changing her nappy to get tit under her nails and in her hair? Also the bairn isn't walking or moving around that much so how is your house a constant mess unless you're making the mess yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Here she goes. Backs sore so caught up on her tattle trolls to give her content...

This is the real me... blah, you’ve still chizzled 12 stone off ya chin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I leave the house at 6:30 and don’t get home till gone five. That’s my job. Being a mum isn’t. It really annoys me when people call it a job. 🙈
Someone needs to show her how to change a nappy properly. Honestly she burns my head out.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My head is bleeping fried reading this.

So by my understanding, she’s ranting that people shouldn’t ask when she’s going back to work because being a mum is work and that by asking if she’s going back to work, that’s saying being a mum is easy?

More like ‘ don’t ask me when I’m going back to work because I’ve actually had to leave my real job because I’m too skint/tight to pay for childcare and there is no way I’m admitting it because I’m BOSS witch MOMMA CEO’

I’m so confused, WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO SIT 🤯🤯
In the cesspit of a bed where they normally sit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am ridiculously fed up of influencers minimising mental health and having down days, a cup of tea does not solve feeling low, neither does a hair mask or whatever pamper session. It may perk you up for a short period of time but it is not a solution and if you’re having multiple off days you’re better seeking a HCP rather than these positive vibes influencers who do not actually help with solving the underlying issue.
Yes yes yes to this. I think the sort of crap they peddle is so dangerous as it further stigmatises going for professional help. People think that they should be able to sort themselves out and won't go and see someone because of this crap. I would really respect Kate if she did some stuff on perinatal mental health and maybe got an expert in to do a live with some Q&A with some really decent signposting at the end. She has a big platform and there's a real opportunity staring her in the face if Mummy Blogging is where she wants to go but for some reason she just won't tackle maternal (and paternal for that matter!) mental health in an educated and responsible manner. It takes years of training to become a qualified mental health professional. Most are educated at MSc or PhD level. On what planet does Kate think she can dish out MH advice? Silly dangerous woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.