Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling meh? Try the Kate Hayes Recovery Plan. For just £19.99 you too can learn how making your bed, having a cup of tea, and 2 litres of water can make all your problems disappear..

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Feeling meh? Try the Kate Hayes Recovery Plan. For just £19.99 you too can learn how making your bed, having a cup of tea, and 2 litres of water can make all your problems disappear..
Honest to God. She's dangerous isn't she.

A cuppa and 2 litres will not solve my problems. It would worsen mine. I'd be on the loo all afternoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's defo not all there- absolute crank.
This feeling 'Meh' is her new thing (obvs heard someone else saying it now she is)
It was looking like a thumb before that.

I'm feeling Meh - within an hour she's back perfect
I'm down cos I'm not running this week- Erm it's only Tuesday & you didn't run last week either you soft cow.
Done a 6 mile walk yesterday didn't you hun ????

How many times as she mentioned her bleeping slab back been done in too ?? But there will be a miraculous recovey just in time for this weekends Birthday Piss up won't there !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Seems strange to me, a MUA getting their make up done by someone else for their ‘important’ things. I never like my make up as much as when I do it myself (even if to everyone else it looks better when a professional does it)

Reactions: 29
Seems strange to me, a MUA getting their make up done by someone else for their ‘important’ things. I never like my make up as much as when I do it myself (even if to everyone else it looks better when a professional does it)
She had her makeup done yesterday for hair choice work… they’ll know how tit she is at makeup, and will therefore have paid someone to do it for her. Same with her “brand”… B&M would have paid for her to have her makeup done by someone else. Can you imagine if they got marketing images of her with a lash hanging off and had to use the pics to advertise her lashes in their stores? Just embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She had her makeup done yesterday for hair choice work… they’ll know how tit she is at makeup, and will therefore have paid someone to do it for her. Same with her “brand”… B&M would have paid for her to have her makeup done by someone else. Can you imagine if they got marketing images of her with a lash hanging off and had to use the pics to advertise her lashes in their stores? Just embarrassing!
That’s what they have got with those cheapo plastic lashes, even when someone else puts them on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Less than 24hrs between, but it's all good angles and no filter..... Isnt it matt
Wowza. Its so bad. In my opinion she looks lovely in the filtered to death pic. This highlights that she is just the ultimate fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Troll shes a Makeup Educator - Duhhh !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched that hair story she’s on.
Question: “do you wear tapes or weft”?
Kate: “this is a really difficult one as I wear both”
It wasn’t a trick question, you massive buffoon!

Another question: “how do you balance work and olive”
Kate: “tbh I actually don’t. It’s all abit crazy it’s all abit chaotic”
*roughly translated* “I have my phone in one hand and olive in the car seat in another. It’s hard as olive is lighter than my phone because she’s so petite, but I find a spirit level helps when it’s gets crazy and unbalanced”

Oh. and she also managed to get a troll question in on there too.

Thanks Kate. Lovely and helpful advice for when I want to buy some extra wig for my head 🙃
Smashing job. Bravo!

Look at them chins!! But she doesn’t edit her pics anymore does she? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wowza. Its so bad. In my opinion she looks lovely in the filtered to death pic. This highlights that she is just the ultimate fake.
It's just so damaging. Even the length of her forehead is different in both pics. She does look lovely in the pink pic, but it isn't what she looks like. It's really sad. I've never and will never filter a pic of myself.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's just so damaging. Even the length of her forehead is different in both pics. She does look lovely in the pink pic, but it isn't what she looks like. It's really sad. I've never and will never filter a pic of myself.
Exactly. Different shap of face and that is nothing to do with angles or lighting. I feel sorry for Olive.

Reactions: 12
Feeling 'meh' because she can't go for a 10 minute run? Here's an idea, go for a 10 minute walk instead, there's no difference!

When I'm in a bad mood a cup of tea and 2 litres of water is not fixing that! If I told my husband I was acting like a head because I couldn't go for a 6am run he'd tell me to grow the duck up.

Stop it Kate please, you're giving me too much secondhand embarrassment at the minute with your tit motivation speeches. You're 29 not 9!

Reactions: 35
Like surely at this point the Home&Bargain Team must think what the actual duck have we got ourselves into ?

Over Two years ago when they signed her up she owned a salon , actual makeup content - doing some reality tv cast makeup & her wedding makeups & makeup courses etc

The packaging on 'my brand' actually directs you to her insta for free makeup tutorials 😂😂😂

You go and it's a play by play of Oluvs Slimy food , Oluvs wardrobe and weekly
Activities. Constant Hair Promo. Truff opening a PLT parcel and her Mecca Bingo Catwalk Falcon choices. Plus her eating out & drinking antics. There is literally NO makeup content unless it's something she's promoting for Bperfect or Collection.

I think it's quite clear she's interested in the Momma Market. They've totally backed the wrong horse & they've got another collection to do with her in September , shelves are still rammed with the first lot of shite 😂😂
I would be fuming if I was H&B.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Can't get over that comment yesterday Yano.....Haters I will always be winning...

Zero self awareness , complete narcissist. The way she's carried on this weekend with that child & she's still so smug and thinks she's superior to everyone else.

It amazes me how the Truffs and Sallies of this world - they read these threads constantly - they see what people think of them & say about them & all they take from it is that we're jealous of them and we want their life ?

What are you winning at ? What are people jealous of ? bleeping delusional 😂
It makes me laugh my sister is 10 years older than me she can’t bleeping stand me she’s like venom when she she’s me I just laugh she thinks she’s winning at life she’s had two failed marriages and 10000s of cock cos she’s a bad slag and I just laugh at her. While living a good life with my long term husband boss kids nice house comfortable and absolutely nothing to prove to anyone I just don’t give a duck but she is vile she reminds me of Katie you can see the pure poison flooding out of her 🤣🤣 while trying to convince everyone she’s living her best life 😂😂 narcissist at its finest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It makes me laugh my sister is 10 years older than me she can’t bleeping stand me she’s like venom when she she’s me I just laugh she thinks she’s winning at life she’s had two failed marriages and 10000s of cock cos she’s a bad slag and I just laugh at her. While living a good life with my long term husband boss kids nice house comfortable and absolutely nothing to prove to anyone I just don’t give a duck but she is vile she reminds me of Katie you can see the pure poison flooding out of her 🤣🤣 while trying to convince everyone she’s living her best life 😂😂 narcissist at its finest
She's a bad slag..... hahaha howling girl love it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am ridiculously fed up of influencers minimising mental health and having down days, a cup of tea does not solve feeling low, neither does a hair mask or whatever pamper session. It may perk you up for a short period of time but it is not a solution and if you’re having multiple off days you’re better seeking a HCP rather than these positive vibes influencers who do not actually help with solving the underlying issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Olliiiffff in front of that freestanding mirror again 😖😖
Accident waiting to happen that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Accident if it falls on her it will kill her she has my nerves gone over this and the dog aswel that dog could turn any minute and she's always miles away from them both cos she's too busy filming

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What in the holy fcuk is that hairchoice takeover????? I'm sorry if this sounds mean.....the dodgy filter she is using has morphed her whole face and it looks like she has had a stroke!!! (again sorry if I offend anyone) I have watched it over and over again and its awful😱 But i don't edit or use filters anymore do i bob😑
KHM is a big lying liar pass it on🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.