Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ladies, picture this: It's 26° and you've spent the day sunbathing and drinking lemon Fanta. You shower, do your hair and make up, and get your best dress on just in time for the girls arriving for pre-drinks. You have a few whispering angles on the patio and book taxis into town. You pull up outside the bar at 10pm and excitely enter with your girls, heels click clacking, ready for an evening of laughs, dancing, maybe meet some nice guys, who knows. Upon entering, you are met with the sight on an infant, not yet a year old, crammed into a car seat. It's 10pm and the parents are intoxicated. What do you do?

I'll start by saying Shirl would be on to social services.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Well done to @Moomin_mama for the thread title, had to alter it slightly to fit.
The story so far -
Asked on her stories would people like to see more of the background photos of the shoot for her Ali Express range then showed them straight away anyway without waiting for a response.

Her dress sense appears to morphed into that of an 80 year old lady with a Betterware catalogue on her knee.

Olive is at Spanish lessons. Just a shame she’s got to learn English off her parents.

She never misses a run but hasn’t done a run all week.

They were given a free night out at a new Liverpool food hall that’s just opened and she did her best to try and stop them opening by ordering menu and chips.

She is somehow managing to stay in her calorie deficit despite going out for tea most nights, getting Starbucks or Costa every day and not doing the runs she doesn’t ever miss.They did eat at home one night however, a delicious chicken and salad concoction that she plated up at 8 in the morning and then left out all day to congeal so maybe that’s where the deficit was?

Delo has taken (taking) her to Edinburgh for her birthday that isn’t until next week so balon arch and drip cake still pending. The journey started off with a photo shoot at the station which she definitely didn’t photoshop and filter. They then scrunched Olive up in her car seat with her legs dangling a good foot over the edge and went on a sightseeing tour of Edinburgh’s best bars and restaurants. Three outfit changes later, Kate is hammered in a bar with another ‘influencer’ who definitely doesn’t photoshop her pictures, Olive has finally been released from the car seat at 10pm to fall asleep on a stranger’s knee, and Delo is planning his escape to Vegas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Government announcement today, highly likely they're not lifting the 30 person limit. If she has a massive party for her birthday you can bet the Strictly Glitterball trophy I'll be calling the rozzers.

Shirley Ballas: Party Police.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I’m just crying that liam, a dad of 4 kids, went out with his girl to enjoy a night without their kids and got lashed a kid on him all night the absolute poor fucking sod 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Alreet you tattle lovelies 🤩🤩🤩 I’m still lurking but real life is more real than Truffs life. I had a quick look at her today and same old same old I see. 😂🤣😂🤣 Hope your all well & living the dream… 🎉 Me I’m still investing 🕵🏻‍♀️ & playing with shop dummies 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 78
The tide is turning on these Influenzas.... this is from the owner of that Sass cafe in Liverpool... like a copy of them Elan Cafes in London. 100% Truff will have been onto him on the bum.
6850FA0A-9666-4479-BF64-7482F978F68D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 77

wibblybits

Nice person at the Hilton on the phone; “So, just confirm Ms Makeup, you want four bales of hay, cake and Prosecco by the bath and lots of pampas grass and lit up numbers assembled in the room?”
I mean….imagine having the audacity to arrange that FOR YOURSELF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Wkdbird

VIP Member
I love Edinburgh I have been a lot and a few times even take the dog (so dog friendly)
I don’t even get that drunk and I only have the dog with me! She’s got her rainbow baby with her and she’s acting like shes on a couples city break
Never know anything like it in my life!
Loved the shush shout outs … the vale one you could get a occasional bargain 😂😂
I’m sure shush is still open somewhere in Liverpool because my fellas ex 100% shops there 🤣And on that note I’m going to re set her Instagram password! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Matt loves a freebie we know he does - fucking bad tramp like you. Anything you vile pair can get your hands on , Free pram for your 1st baby , free baby clothes , free bottles , free food 🤢🤢🤢

Shame on B&M to be honest. They won't use any of that stuff in that box ! It could have gone to a less fortunate family whose kids would have loved to give that to their Dad. Just disgusting.
OK, Delo getting a PR box immediately puts him in the influencer category which means I'll be unleashing full photoshop wrath.

Let the games begin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71