Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that hair story she’s on.
Question: “do you wear tapes or weft”?
Kate: “this is a really difficult one as I wear both”
It wasn’t a trick question, you massive buffoon!

Another question: “how do you balance work and olive”
Kate: “tbh I actually don’t. It’s all abit crazy it’s all abit chaotic”
*roughly translated* “I have my phone in one hand and olive in the car seat in another. It’s hard as olive is lighter than my phone because she’s so petite, but I find a spirit level helps when it’s gets crazy and unbalanced”

Oh. and she also managed to get a troll question in on there too.

Thanks Kate. Lovely and helpful advice for when I want to buy some extra wig for my head 🙃
Smashing job. Bravo!
Convinced she sends these Q’s to herself. Balance olive and work? She doesn’t work… she plays at Instagram, films a few very sloppy make up videos now and then and documents her life. She’s hardly up at the crack of dawn getting kids ready and dropped off at nursery then off to her high powered job, home and cleaning & cooking etc then running to kids clubs. She’s an absolute clown 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Convinced she sends these Q’s to herself. Balance olive and work? She doesn’t work… she plays at Instagram, films a few very sloppy make up videos now and then and documents her life. She’s hardly up at the crack of dawn getting kids ready and dropped off at nursery then off to her high powered job, home and cleaning & cooking etc then running to kids clubs. She’s an absolute clown 🤡
She 100% sends herself these questions 🤣
I’d love for her to treat us to a red rant about how she’s “winning” at life…. Come on Truffs make my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hair choice is the brand the Abbie Blythe ripped to shreds in an unedited Molly McFarland podcast (taken down now) said the hair piece was plastic, and the owners told her to brush her hair on a post 🤣 as it was all messy but she said it was just cause the hair was so shite as soon as I was taken out the pack it matted!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The eyelashes on the hair choice thing. What are they? Why are they in a straight line?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't get over that comment yesterday Yano.....Haters I will always be winning...

Zero self awareness , complete narcissist. The way she's carried on this weekend with that child & she's still so smug and thinks she's superior to everyone else.

It amazes me how the Truffs and Sallies of this world - they read these threads constantly - they see what people think of them & say about them & all they take from it is that we're jealous of them and we want their life ?

What are you winning at ? What are people jealous of ? bleeping delusional 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So she said her backs fucked from picking up olive in the car seat..what does that tell ya truff

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does 100%. Who would ask on a bleeping hair extension q&a how they deal with trolls and balancing being a mum? Next time a mummy blogger posts a “ask me mummy questions” I’m going to ask “what is the best circumference for polishing shoes while brushing your teeth with a banana”.
bleep flaps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“Do you take her own meal prep…?”

Prime example of her asking herself questions because every sensible person knows that it’s a bloody ‘prepared meal’, not a ‘meal prep’. She didn’t listen to my verb/adjective rant the other day, I’m offended :LOL:

469A072A-F9F8-4238-B644-7A1C3A97DF10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Do you take her own meal prep…?”

Prime example of her asking herself questions because every sensible person knows that it’s a bloody ‘prepared meal’, not a ‘meal prep’. She didn’t listen to my verb/adjective rant the other day, I’m offended :LOL:

View attachment 618334
The fuckin sodium levels in restaurant meals for a 10 month old though! actual cannot cope with this thick shite anymore. My girls a few weeks older and we've been a few places since she's been born and every single time I have taken her stuff and NEVER have I taken her to a fancy restaurant, just a quick in and out cafe that's it.

duck me I am by no means a perfect parent, I've made mistakes too much 'screen time', turned my head for a split second and she's bumped her head on the sofa edge yeno the usual but Jesus Christ this woman is a disgrace. If this was a young teenage mum (like I was 11 years ago when I had my oldest at 16) going to a pub with her mates taking the baby along and getting pissed then there would be outrage, social services would be called the lot, but because its this big heffalump in her blag designer gear in a 'fancy' place, its ok? the double standards are fuckin outrageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She obviously missed the announcement about weddings last night as most people I know saw it as a good thing (not the best obviously) the post she shared is older than the announcement as well😂
I thought that! The restrictions on guest numbers is lifted… they just won’t be able to dance and mix which is a shame for those getting married, but their weddings will still go ahead because venues and suppliers won’t allow them to cancel/change their dates without paying. I didn’t understand her post this morning! She has obviously misunderstood the announcement completely

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olliiiffff in front of that freestanding mirror again 😖😖
Accident waiting to happen that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She does 100%. Who would ask on a bleeping hair extension q&a how they deal with trolls and balancing being a mum? Next time a mummy blogger posts a “ask me mummy questions” I’m going to ask “what is the best circumference for polishing shoes while brushing your teeth with a banana”.
bleep flaps
Classic Bong 🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Winning? Hun, you’re one step away from a social services referral. A baby constantly left in a car seat and dragged round bars at all hours, while her parents get drunk. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How do you balance being a mum and working ‘I don’t really I mean I’m doing work at 4/5am and even 11 I clock at night’ that pretty much seems like balancing it to me?? 😂 not balancing it would be getting nothing done or you know neglecting your child 👀

Reactions: 18
Oliifffffsss not in the car seat 😱 but she doesn't read here does she Matt

Also is it cold up there? 24 already down here in sunny Essex
Does she really need a coat and the buggy cover on in this weather

View attachment 616849
I really do think the has
I thought that! The restrictions on guest numbers is lifted… they just won’t be able to dance and mix which is a shame for those getting married, but their weddings will still go ahead because venues and suppliers won’t allow them to cancel/change their dates without paying. I didn’t understand her post this morning! She has obviously misunderstood the announcement completely
My daughter is getting married in October what does it mean? I can t make sense of anything on line x

Reactions: 4
How much has she filtered O in that mirror video 🤨 the baby in the reflection is nothing like the baby staring back 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
‘When we go to fancy restaurants or yo sushi’ who takes a 10 month old to these places seriously?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.