Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Moomin_mama for the thread title, had to alter it slightly to fit.
The story so far -
Asked on her stories would people like to see more of the background photos of the shoot for her Ali Express range then showed them straight away anyway without waiting for a response.

Her dress sense appears to morphed into that of an 80 year old lady with a Betterware catalogue on her knee.

Olive is at Spanish lessons. Just a shame she’s got to learn English off her parents.

She never misses a run but hasn’t done a run all week.

They were given a free night out at a new Liverpool food hall that’s just opened and she did her best to try and stop them opening by ordering menu and chips.

She is somehow managing to stay in her calorie deficit despite going out for tea most nights, getting Starbucks or Costa every day and not doing the runs she doesn’t ever miss.They did eat at home one night however, a delicious chicken and salad concoction that she plated up at 8 in the morning and then left out all day to congeal so maybe that’s where the deficit was?

Delo has taken (taking) her to Edinburgh for her birthday that isn’t until next week so balon arch and drip cake still pending. The journey started off with a photo shoot at the station which she definitely didn’t photoshop and filter. They then scrunched Olive up in her car seat with her legs dangling a good foot over the edge and went on a sightseeing tour of Edinburgh’s best bars and restaurants. Three outfit changes later, Kate is hammered in a bar with another ‘influencer’ who definitely doesn’t photoshop her pictures, Olive has finally been released from the car seat at 10pm to fall asleep on a stranger’s knee, and Delo is planning his escape to Vegas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Well done to @Moomin_mama for the thread title, had to alter it slightly to fit.
The story so far -
Asked on her stories would people like to see more of the background photos of the shoot for her Ali Express range then showed them straight away anyway without waiting for a response.

Her dress sense appears to morphed into that of an 80 year old lady with a Betterware catalogue on her knee.

Olive is at Spanish lessons. Just a shame she’s got to learn English off her parents.

They were given a free night out at a new Liverpool food hall that’s just opened and she did her best to try and stop them opening by ordering menu and chips.

She is somehow managing to stay in her calorie deficit despite going out for tea most nights, getting Starbucks or Costa every day and not doing the runs she doesn’t ever miss.They did eat at home one night however, a delicious chicken and salad concoction that she plated up at 8 in the morning and then left out all day to congeal so maybe that’s where the deficit was?

Delo has taken (taking) her to Edinburgh for her birthday that isn’t until next week so balon arch and drip cake still pending. The journey started off with a photo shoot at the station which she definitely didn’t photoshop and filter. They then scrunched Olive up in her car seat with her legs dangling a good foot over the edge and went on a sightseeing tour of Edinburgh’s best bars and restaurants. Three outfit changes later, Kate is hammered in a bar with another ‘influencer’ who definitely doesn’t photoshop her pictures, Olive has finally been released from the car seat at 10pm to fall asleep on a stranger’s knee, and Delo is planning his escape to Vegas.
Menu and chips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The story so far -

Omg ‘menu & chips’ 🤣🤣 bravo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The story so far -

Loving your work! 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way did they do the Bus Tour yesterday ! Why would you do it again today cos a 10 month old loved it... duck Off Truff.

Yesterdays activities were PISS UP , Piss up , piss up with the baby in tow. Just trying to make it sound like you done something none alcohol related !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way did they do the Bus Tour yesterday ! Why would you do it again today cos a 10 month old loved it... duck Off Truff.

Yesterdays activities were PISS UP , Piss up , piss up with the baby in tow. Just trying to make it sound like you done something none alcohol related !
the bus in Edinburgh is free and it’s hop on hop off all over the city. When I went years ago it was dead useful becauseit was freezing and Edinburgh is really hilly!
So they aren’t just getting the tour bus again they are probably just using it to get where they need to go... like everyone else 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ladies, picture this: It's 26° and you've spent the day sunbathing and drinking lemon Fanta. You shower, do your hair and make up, and get your best dress on just in time for the girls arriving for pre-drinks. You have a few whispering angles on the patio and book taxis into town. You pull up outside the bar at 10pm and excitely enter with your girls, heels click clacking, ready for an evening of laughs, dancing, maybe meet some nice guys, who knows. Upon entering, you are met with the sight on an infant, not yet a year old, crammed into a car seat. It's 10pm and the parents are intoxicated. What do you do?

I'll start by saying Shirl would be on to social services.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Ladies, picture this: It's 26° and you've spent the day sunbathing and drinking lemon Fanta. You shower, do your hair and make up, and get your best dress on just in time for the girls arriving for pre-drinks. You have a few whispering angles on the patio and book taxis into town. You pull up outside the bar at 10pm and excitely enter with your girls, heels click clacking, ready for an evening of laughs, dancing, maybe meet some nice guys, who knows. Upon entering, you are met with the sight on an infant, not yet a year old, crammed into a car seat. It's 10pm and the parents are intoxicated. What do you do?

I'll start by saying Shirl would be on to social services.
Maybe the hotel will raise concern?

Reactions: 24
It just makes me feel really sad for little Olive. Their life doesn’t revolve around her, unless it’s for monetary gain. I work pretty much full time (in an actual job) and my whole weekends and free time is spent doing things my little girl would love. No bleeping way would I ever dream of expecting her to sleep in a CAR SEAT whilst I get pissed. It’s shocking parenting, and he’s just as bad. My husband would tell me straight.

Reactions: 46
Trying not to give my age away here, but years ago our neighbours would sit in the pub on Friday or Sat nights and their three young boys would sit outside on the steps with crisps and lemonade depending on the funds available, waiting for closing time so they could go home. Sunday morning in the bag wash was like tattle central but no one did anything to protect these kids, all the ma’s in the street would bring them in for tea with their kids when they were in the street playing because they may never have got fed otherwise but SS was never called or did they even exist back then. I always wonder how the kids got on in later life, did they too repeat the neglect of their so called parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Just shows she is on this constantly! Didn't someone mention on the last thread there's never anything shown of her trying to crawl/lwalk?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Enjoy your five minutes of freedom from the car seat Olive while mama pretends you can walk!

Reactions: 31
The title and the recap are both top notch 👏👏🤣

Excited to be here for truff on tour the Edinburgh edition

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The title and the recap are both top notch 👏👏🤣

Excited to be here for truff on tour the Edinburgh edition
If she doesn't go to kingdom of sweets for a pic I'll eat my hat/haggis Do we know where shes staying yet? Not in a creepy stalker way I just used to work in edinburgh and I'm curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the bus in Edinburgh is free and it’s hop on hop off all over the city. When I went years ago it was dead useful becauseit was freezing and Edinburgh is really hilly!
So they aren’t just getting the tour bus again they are probably just using it to get where they need to go... like everyone else 😆
I didn’t realise it was free, I thought she was still being a mingebag and doing it again because usually you get the next day 50% off, also good easy thing to do when hungover 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.