Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I massively struggle with my mental health and live with chronic pain after multiple spinal surgeries. When I'm having a bad day, getting out of bed to go downstairs is a win. A good day for me is drinking lots of water, washing my hair and trying to eat well. Doing those things on a down day just simply isn't possible. I'm not saying I'm like that all the time, I have peaks and troughs but giving myself a pamper on a bad day is like asking me to manifest winning the lottery.
Also, while I'm on it, KHM is just blatantly copying Nadia's page...her clothes, outlook and filters. Jesus, just be your own person 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her post got took down 🤣🤣 what a load of tit she deleted it because 1. Out of all your 182k followers you got a few likes & 2. No one gives a tit… off you duck 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My head is bleeping fried reading this.

So by my understanding, she’s ranting that people shouldn’t ask when she’s going back to work because being a mum is work and that by asking if she’s going back to work, that’s saying being a mum is easy?

More like ‘ don’t ask me when I’m going back to work because I’ve actually had to leave my real job because I’m too skint/tight to pay for childcare and there is no way I’m admitting it because I’m BOSS witch MOMMA CEO’

I’m so confused, WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO SIT 🤯🤯
“Baby food all olive me”
I think she pissed writing this 🤣
Funny how it’s been reported and took down within a short time of her posting it🤔
She’s deleted it herself because she’s talking aload of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Baby food all olive me”
I think she pissed writing this 🤣
Funny how it’s been reported and took down within a short time of her posting it🤔
she’s 100% deleted that herself, no way would that have been removed by Instagram so quickly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I leave the house at 6:30 and don’t get home till gone five. That’s my job. Being a mum isn’t. It really annoys me when people call it a job. 🙈
Someone needs to show her how to change a nappy properly. Honestly she burns my head out.
It will blow her mind to find out that I, and millions of others, have a full time job and am also a full time mum (also WTF is a part time mum? I don't stop being one when the kids aren't in the same building as me).

Being a mum is relentless, it's knackering etc, but it's not a job. People who don't have kids don't say that they are a full time wife or full time brother. FFS it's just living your life with some people who live with you, are dependant on you and take up a lot of your time. People who don't have kids still have to do washing/shopping/cleaning/cooking etc.

Edit - my husband is also a full time worker and a full time Dad, no medals for him and all the others though apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I am ridiculously fed up of influencers minimising mental health and having down days, a cup of tea does not solve feeling low, neither does a hair mask or whatever pamper session. It may perk you up for a short period of time but it is not a solution and if you’re having multiple off days you’re better seeking a HCP rather than these positive vibes influencers who do not actually help with solving the underlying issue.
THIS!!! It’s NORMAL to have up and down days!!! YOU DONT HAVE DEPRESSION IF YOU FEEL SLIGHTLY OFF ONE DAY 🗣🗣🗣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've been MIA for a few hours.
So the post that didn't make sense about how being a mum is a job, has been deleted/reported? Surelt its not been reported?! People report her stories quite often, or have done in the past, and they were never removed.

Also. The harry potter cupboard, is to become a play room? Sooooo, what happens to the gifted sofa? Where will they now sit when they have friends round? Chill after a long days work?
So many questions!

Reactions: 22
I don’t believe for a minute that post was reported. I think she’s had a couple of messages from people challenging her on her statement and and she’s realised how much of a twit she sounded on it and she could lose a few followers. Delete it herself and then throw in the trolls for good measure. Posts are never removed that quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It will blow her mind to find out that I, and millions of others, have a full time job and am also a full time mum (also WTF is a part time mum? I don't stop being one when the kids aren't in the same building as me).

Being a mum is relentless, it's knackering etc, but it's not a job. People who don't have kids don't say that they are a full time wife or full time brother. FFS it's just living your life with some people who live with you, are dependant on you and take up a lot of your time. People who don't have kids still have to do washing/shopping/cleaning/cooking etc.

Edit - my husband is also a full time worker and a full time Dad, no medals for him and all the others though apparently.
I’m a stay at home mum. I’d like to argue the case that it’s so much more than living your life with people who live with you. It’s 24/7 childcare, yes your own kids, but it’s the constant entertainment, supervision, teaching, nappies, food prep, cleaning, feeding, classes, driving, etc etc. It’s the hardest job I’ve ever had. And I’ve worked in PR with Instagram wankers & ive been a high school teacher ... shout out to the SAHM with multiple small humans, it’s exhausting. (And I’m not comparing to individual or making claims for others - this is my reality).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t believe for a minute that post was reported. I think she’s had a couple of messages from people challenging her on her statement and and she’s realised how much of a twit she sounded on it and she could lose a few followers. Delete it herself and then throw in the trolls for good measure. Posts are never removed that quickly.
Win win for the winnet......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So....I know technically she doesn’t have a living room, but is she actually going to have no living room at all now? bleeping hell 😂 she’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Imagine turning your garage into a playroom just so Nadia won’t visit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I didn’t think anyone still done this, it’s such an older generation thing. The “expects” don’t even recommend blending, they say you should mash things when first introducing solids. Poor Olive still eating slops at a year old 🤢
My head is bleeping fried reading this.

So by my understanding, she’s ranting that people shouldn’t ask when she’s going back to work because being a mum is work and that by asking if she’s going back to work, that’s saying being a mum is easy?

More like ‘ don’t ask me when I’m going back to work because I’ve actually had to leave my real job because I’m too skint/tight to pay for childcare and there is no way I’m admitting it because I’m BOSS witch MOMMA CEO’

I’m so confused, WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO SIT 🤯🤯
what a big fat boring bastard she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a stay at home mum. I’d like to argue the case that it’s so much more than living your life with people who live with you. It’s 24/7 childcare, yes your own kids, but it’s the constant entertainment, supervision, teaching, nappies, food prep, cleaning, feeding, classes, driving, etc etc. It’s the hardest job I’ve ever had. And I’ve worked in PR with Instagram wankers & ive been a high school teacher ... shout out to the SAHM with multiple small humans, it’s exhausting. (And I’m not comparing to individual or making claims for others - this is my reality).
I’m with you here huns! Plain and simple, it’s a bleeping job! And one that you don’t get a nice pay check at the end of the month for too!
Dunno what the duck KHM is going on about though? Because people ask if/when she’s going back to work doesn’t mean they’re saying being a mum isn’t a job?! 😂 they’re literally asking if you’re going to continue with your chosen CAREER after the ‘maternity period’ ends or when you’re ready FFSSSS 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So the garage - Now Snug - is going to be TRANSFORMED into a play room !!
How much tit can you fit in that beige corridor ?? They're not going to be able to move in there.
Can't wait to see this 😂😂😂
So because of her lack of punctuation I don’t know if she means the snug will be a play room for the party or she’s finally changing the snug into a play room for good.
And if that’s the case where are they going to sit in the future! My head hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where was this? Cos I don’t get where she is walking 10k on a grey Monday morning. Like, could you be arsed walking 6 miles with a pram for no reason?

I could only imagine she’s walking from hers to Moreton Shore and back, but even then - why?? Or driving to West Kirby and doing three loops of the Marine Lake - but why??

Maybe I’m just thinking like someone who has a job and maintains a home though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she's gotta do her 10k steps to prove to the gram sheep that she's a fitness mum boss babe ceo remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She thinks she’s winning? On what like? The fact that you have a muddled house you can’t stand to be in longer than 10 mins? The fact that you’ve sold your soul for 5 seconds of Z lister fame? Or the fact you have a tiny tots fella who needs a step up to climb on top of you and to use the bog. Us tattlers are quite ok with our lovely little life’s not having to tell porkies every day or seek validation from complete strangers, so doubt you’re winning love. Now go and give yourself a bleeping scrub you smarmy
I thought that! The restrictions on guest numbers is lifted… they just won’t be able to dance and mix which is a shame for those getting married, but their weddings will still go ahead because venues and suppliers won’t allow them to cancel/change their dates without paying. I didn’t understand her post this morning! She has obviously misunderstood the announcement completely
Her post got took down 🤣🤣 what a load of tit she deleted it because 1. Out of all your 182k followers you got a few likes & 2. No one gives a tit… off you duck 👋🏽
What was the post about?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.