Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haters ill always be winning… ummm 🤔 mate you look like postman pat your breath stinks and you get shitfaced while dragging your baby round bars. I’ll pass thanks 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really struggle to see what she defines as winning?
congrats on the unsellable house, the 10 year old rangey that you can’t park and the fella that can’t stand you, smashed it hun.

Kate love I know you read this so her goes,I have a job, I have a living room, my fiancé has an engagement ring on her finger, I can afford to buy my baby clothes toys and bottles and I’m even well off enough to buy them posh bottles that you don’t need the steriliser for so no mishaps like you had.

not for all the gifted slave labour produced clothing in the world, or meals or crappy “brand” in the shop I only go in when I want them mad Spanish sweets could you convince me your life is better than mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Winning at what you hunchbacked dog.

Does anyone else think she’s so boring because she’s broken?

ousted from oh darlin. No regular clients. No paid partnerships. Just a bum deal from home and bargain on tit you can buy cheaper for better in primark. Bye fatty x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Winning at what you hunchbacked dog.

Does anyone else think she’s so boring because she’s broken?

ousted from oh darlin. No regular clients. No paid partnerships. Just a bum deal from home and bargain on tit you can buy cheaper for better in primark. Bye fatty x
You wouldn’t even know she did make up looking at her page now. She’s no good as a mum influencer, her interiors page gets maximum 50 comments a post, her weaning stuff is unrelatable because who’s got the time? The odd times she does do make up, she just slaps a load on without even saying what she’s used so it’s pointless. I still can’t believe she gave up a half share in a really successful business working with someone who has clearly got a really good business brain. I reckon Chez will open another salon/academy soon and be raking it in while Kate will be watching from her half built house that they’ve run out of panelling for, holding a Power Pony in one hand and one of her 17,909 weaning sets in the other wondering where it all went wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Kate love one last thing. The only person winning here is Cheryl your ex business partner 🎤 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Her backs hurting from carrying the car seat that the child shouldnt even be in! There is a moral to the story kate
STOP PUTTING SAID CHILD IN CAR SEAT

Poor Proppet

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You wouldn’t even know she did make up looking at her page now. She’s no good as a mum influencer, her interiors page gets maximum 50 comments a post, her weaning stuff is unrelatable because who’s got the time? The odd times she does do make up, she just slaps a load on without even saying what she’s used so it’s pointless. I still can’t believe she gave up a half share in a really successful business working with someone who has clearly got a really good business brain. I reckon Chez will open another salon/academy soon and be raking it in while Kate will be watching from her half built house that they’ve run out of panelling for, holding a Power Pony in one hand and one of her 17,909 weaning sets in the other wondering where it all went wrong.
Look at the mum influencers out there who smash it and are relatable...she barely gets any clothes gifted or any toys from a decent company. She is completely lost on IG, zero target audience it's all fucked up. Outside the NW, she is barely known at all.
For any chance of smashing IG she needs to strip it all back but not a chance the smelly fuckee would do that, she likes to portray the fake, happy lifestyle so much.

I guarantee by the end of the year the money would dry up and she will be doing make up full time again.

Reactions: 30
Yup, she will be back doing make up cos ‘she really misses doing all our gorgeous faces’ when in reality it’s cos she is a failed instagrammer who would never take accountability for her actions!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"I'll always be winning". Winning what? She's an Instagram hobbyist who doesn't get paid for what she does?

If you want to see a fashion turned mummy influencer who's doing it right on the gram, check out @cmcoving. One of the few that actually makes enough to live off on insta, mainly because she finds amazon dupes of designer clothes and gets an affiliate commish.

The "I'll always be winning" makes me laugh. You wouldn't believe my life, Truff, but I'm not winning anything because I'm not in competition with anyone. As deluded as Delo buying full length pants from the mens department.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
As if she just posted her back is sore from the car seat and Profit! 😂

She’s a stinky bint.

WASH YOUR BRUSHES

Have a good day my gorgeous lil trolls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Making mistakes doesn’t automatically make you a bad parent. What makes you a bad parent is the absolute refusal to admit your mistakes and accept some advice from people who know more than yourself. That’s kates problem. No one can point anything out without being called troll and that’s how olive is going to end up hurt one day, because her mum simply won’t listen

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Literally just met this weekend. Although I’m sure they’ve been bonding online for a while over their mutual love for pimping their kids private lives for freebies on the internet. Pair of meffs!!
All about that engagement troll

Reactions: 9
Just watched that hair story she’s on.
Question: “do you wear tapes or weft”?
Kate: “this is a really difficult one as I wear both”
It wasn’t a trick question, you massive buffoon!

Another question: “how do you balance work and olive”
Kate: “tbh I actually don’t. It’s all abit crazy it’s all abit chaotic”
*roughly translated* “I have my phone in one hand and olive in the car seat in another. It’s hard as olive is lighter than my phone because she’s so petite, but I find a spirit level helps when it’s gets crazy and unbalanced”

Oh. and she also managed to get a troll question in on there too.

Thanks Kate. Lovely and helpful advice for when I want to buy some extra wig for my head 🙃
Smashing job. Bravo!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She obviously missed the announcement about weddings last night as most people I know saw it as a good thing (not the best obviously) the post she shared is older than the announcement as well😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You’d better get yourself out in the morning & get some pics. We need solid evidence! Pretend you’re a fan & ask for an autograph & selfie with her.
Sorry I’m not that brave! She was on her phone snarling about someone. Would have been like approaching an angry grizzly bear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.