Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely howling ‘olive’s bday bash’ this is a 1 year olds birthday she is referring to trollz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m absolutely howling ‘olive’s bday bash’ this is 1 year olds birthday she is referring to trollz
Troollll it's a bespoke 1st birthday party for her bespoke manifested blue eyed, blonde haired, tanned, dream sleeper baby 😜

Basically another bleeping freebie no doubt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Would you be arsed to travel a couple of hundred miles with 4 kids in tow to someone you just met, for a 1st birthday party in a pandemic?

I dont know of her new bffffffffff but this screams holiday romance to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Also…. Genuinely a question. Did anyone still blend foods at Olive’s age? I don’t think I made it past 7/8 months with mine before they just wanted food to feed themselves!
I didn’t think anyone still done this, it’s such an older generation thing. The “expects” don’t even recommend blending, they say you should mash things when first introducing solids. Poor Olive still eating slops at a year old 🤢

Reactions: 16
I didn’t think anyone still done this, it’s such an older generation thing. The “expects” don’t even recommend blending, they say you should mash things when first introducing solids. Poor Olive still eating slops at a year old 🤢
Almost all the mums I know do/did it! Not saying what’s right or wrong, they’ll all be wolfing down their nuggies and chips by the time they’re 2 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she duck lose a pound last week! Only way that happened is if she left a massive brown shark just before she weighed herself.
The only way she’s lost a pound is by dropping her bleeping purse. And we all know she would be scrambling the floor to find it the tight fisted bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How old is truffletits???? And does she always filter olive? I’ve saw that mentioned a few times that she filters her to change her hair colour

Reactions: 10
And yes we’ve had our children out in buggy’s on holiday, but i personally took mine to places where the Tweenies was on or teletubbies dancing in a kids disco and they played games with the kids. They’ve been protected in the sun also. I can hand on heart say my kids have never been in an adult bar in this country passed 7pm. So there’s a massive difference in what we do with our kids whether you holiday in a caravan park (child friendly) or abroad. There’s zero excuse for having olive in that bar at 10pm

If this child isn’t sunburned then she’s either faked tanned her or a filter all three is wrong. No baby needs any of the above!!
Does Oluv have a brown turtle neck under that thing or has she seriously put a filter on that makes her neck look a different race? 😱

Reactions: 8
Cannot wait until this fat, no use piece of tit comes down with a bump. Horrible, vile c@nt!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In response to my own statement cause I’m sat here stewing and the Footie is boring...

Ive no doubt she loves her but how does she show that to Olive? Having someone running a class for you and you copy everything they do is fine, but how does she engage with Olive in the things that interests Olive at home?? How many times has she stacked cups for her to constantly keep knocking over and done it over and over again?? Does she know that she likes putting things in order or does she realise that Olive pulling all the washing out of the basket is something she enjoys and she can mimic with her toys/sensory play at home etc? Or does she just plonk her in the Jumperoo in front of a film?

I think the excessive (almost obsessive) cooking is because she knows how to do that so that’s something she can control. I’m not sure she knows how to meet Olives needs in the comfort of her own home.
For any avoidance of doubt and to stop the constant talking about her parenting, you’d just stop posting your baby wouldn’t you. There’s no need to never mind it being tight on Olive because she has no say in it.
Even when they're out on their walks she constantly has her earphones in so can't be interacting with olive fully 🤷‍♀️

Also…. Genuinely a question. Did anyone still blend foods at Olive’s age? I don’t think I made it past 7/8 months with mine before they just wanted food to feed themselves!
I've been asking myself this since I saw her do it earlier and trying to remember back to when mine were little and I'm almost certain they ate what we ate by Olive's age (unblended) 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sad
Would you be arsed to travel a couple of hundred miles with 4 kids in tow to someone you just met, for a 1st birthday party in a pandemic?

Holiday SHOWMANCE bunch of wronguns 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I try not to comment on her parenting but when she constantly puts that baby at risk it’s hard not to.

I do believe she loves her but for example

She put sun cream on her when she was far too young to be having sun cream on.

she constantly drags the poor baby round to fit her lifestyle which is getting pissed up.

drink drives with the baby in the car.

taking her on holiday during a pandemic and letting god knows who handle her just to be insta famous.

having the baby bouncer on the kitchen island.

I’ve seen those bouncers tip over.

I’m sorry but that child is constantly put at risk. Would we say anything if these things were a one off? Nah we wouldn’t.

Oh and the one I find most laughable but I am being a petty witch. Not buying your child a single bleeping thing. Other than Asda’s cheap bottles then announcing it to your 170k followers.

She needs support and guidance and if I remember correctly people have offered that she told them to duck off.

An whilst I’m on my mini rant. Basic care is never enough. Yeah she may be fed and in clean clothes. But the child looks more tired than me after doing long days. Is that normal? No. Unless baby doesn’t sleep which I don’t believe, it’s clearly because she’s dragged round the bars whilst her mum smoothers herself in truffle oil and gets pissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Oh did they only meet at the weekend? I thought they were friends

• Wow
Oh did they only meet at the weekend? I thought they were friends
Literally just met this weekend. Although I’m sure they’ve been bonding online for a while over their mutual love for pimping their kids private lives for freebies on the internet. Pair of meffs!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She didn’t look like that this morning on her walk. Looks like a completely different person.
You’d better get yourself out in the morning & get some pics. We need solid evidence! Pretend you’re a fan & ask for an autograph & selfie with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.