Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I can’t speak for all parents but my general thoughts are she’s using the car seat out of pure laziness and habit. As you can click it in and out the car onto the buggy!

By Olive’s age I personally would have her in a forward facing buggy so she can see and interact with the world (or at least an upright buggy) which you can recline for snoozing.

Olive is too old to still be lashed in the car seat everywhere. I can’t understand why she’s doing it. We had Cybex for my bespokes and they are sooooo heavy! Olive should be up and alert and looking at things.
I don’t know about any one else’s child but my bespoke was too big for her car seat at 9 months old and I had to buy the new stage. I would say she was about Olive’s size. She was literally squished into it so up in the loft it went for the next one.

Reactions: 20
I don’t know about any one else’s child but my bespoke was too big for her car seat at 9 months old and I had to buy the new stage. I would say she was about Olive’s size. She was literally squished into it so up in the loft it went for the next one.
EXCUSE ME TROLL, olif is very petite baby. She manifested olif to be petite, tanned baby with hair that magically grows all the time ✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she pretending that's her face shape. We saw her moon face at her nans care home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha ha she looked really angry and a bit scary tbh. I did have my phone in my hand and for a split second I thought about taking a rear view photo as she walked away.
I don’t think we need photographic evidence as her friends/herself provide the reality on her own page. Stop editing. So many kids looking up to people who are damaging reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can she not see the irony in punting hair vitamins one minute and then hair extensions the next? Why the duck are hair burst still using this daft lump?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Soz but Olive is far from petite! Have you seen those gorgeous thigh rolls?! And those cheeks! 😍 my baby is genuinely petite AF, and if I’m honest it’s a worry because the I am health visitors can be ruthless if ya wee one is looking remotely ‘petite’. Feed emmmm, feed those babies up 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m really surprised she has left oh darlin, that side of things is the only real credibility she had being part of what looks like a fairly successful business!

Reactions: 18
Is she really wearing a tshirt spouting on about authenticity??? This is a whole new level of cuntery.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha ha she looked really angry and a bit scary tbh. I did have my phone in my hand and for a split second I thought about taking a rear view photo as she walked away.
Where was this? Cos I don’t get where she is walking 10k on a grey Monday morning. Like, could you be arsed walking 6 miles with a pram for no reason?

I could only imagine she’s walking from hers to Moreton Shore and back, but even then - why?? Or driving to West Kirby and doing three loops of the Marine Lake - but why??

Maybe I’m just thinking like someone who has a job and maintains a home though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I the only person that read the restaurants as some she went to and some she liked the look of?

I’ve got a legit petite bespoke, they’re 16 months and still in the baby carrier. Granted I don’t use it on the pram, just for in the car but I think saying Olive’s too big for the seat is reaching, she’s well within manufacturer guidelines. It’s totally not okay being in a car seat for that length of time though it’s madness they don’t take the buggy, even if they got in a black can they could just pop her in it.

Kate is a top class bleep, she’s an idiot and she gets ALOT wrong due to her priorities and lack of intelligence. You can’t say she doesn’t love that little girl though, I love this thread and ripping her outfit fails and tit show of a relationship. It’s proper boring though when people are chomping at the bit if a filter picks up some flush cheeks proper excited to say the baby is sunburnt 😒 talking about how they’re both bladdered in charge of the baby, when it was clear Matt was fine. Oh they don’t take her anywhere to stimulate her, it’s just bars. We then get to see her at a lovely sensory place.
I’ll probably get jumped on now but can’t we just chill on the bad parent tit. Kates a bleeping try hard moron and it’s all for the ‘gram but you can’t argue she’s neglecting Olive. The girl is getting nutricious food (even if some of it does look like boiled shite), she’s getting fresh air and lots of walks and she’s getting stimulated in baby classes. She’s a lot better off than my children that’s for sure! Well except mine have a mum that isn’t a fame hungry donut and can string a sentence together.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I walked past her this morning so I can confirm it’s from today. Not sure she did 10k though. Olive was indeed bundled up in the pram asleep. Kate was wearing a beige hoody and khaki green leggings. I heard her before I saw her, on her phone complaining about someone. It was windy but very warm. I had my phone in my hand too 😬

Edited to say she was walking pretty briskly. We walked past each other twice.
Pro sky mowing that Nadia has invited herself to stay and noes she’s going to have to revel that her masion is a 2 bed with no lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where was this? Cos I don’t get where she is walking 10k on a grey Monday morning. Like, could you be arsed walking 6 miles with a pram for no reason?

I could only imagine she’s walking from hers to Moreton Shore and back, but even then - why?? Or driving to West Kirby and doing three loops of the Marine Lake - but why??

Maybe I’m just thinking like someone who has a job and maintains a home though 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was walking along Egremont Promenade. Saw her first walking towards Seacombe then back towards New Brighton which is why I don’t think she walked 10k. I think she pulls these numbers out of the air because it sounds good. New Brighton to the Ferry Pub Egremont and back is about 7k steps. I do it quite regularly.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.