Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon that picture of her 10k steps and Proppet bundled up today is from ages ago (as in when it was cold in March or something) and she’s just picked it up to use for content today - shes probably hanging out of her arse in the garage from drinking but not eating in 8 of Edinburgh’s finest dining establishments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Has she got a doctor on speed dial? I’m calling bullshit. It’s virtually impossible to get an appointment right now.
Troll of course she has.
She has a full catalogue of exspects at her beck & call 24/7.
Her own Private GP, Turkey Teeth Dentist , I AM Midwife , I AM Health Visitor , Weaning Exspect, Baby Sleeping Exspect, Baby Food Exspect to name a few.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It was colder this morning than it has been in the N/W and went cloudy looked like rain was threatening but it brightened up around noon so maybe thats the reason she put her coat on, Or maybe the child has got a snotty nose after being paraded around Scotland on a not so warm day.

She has deffo seen our comments about the Carseat Kid, and has changed the seat to the pushchair which she should have done on Saturday morning, and given us less to talk about.

Sounding like rave now, Im not but it was chilly earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I’m an absolute novice as I don’t have any kids, don’t have any friends who have kids and essentially avoid them at all costs so please don’t judge my lack of knowledge I’m just trying to understand THM and diddy🤣
Is it expensive to get a proper pram? Or does the nice seated bit come with the rest of it and they’re just choosing to keep her in the car seat bit because it’s easier to drag her around ?!
I know one person with a baby who’s actually pretty much the same age as olive and since that baby was born its been in a lie flat pram, then one where it’s a bit more seated up with like a sleeping bag bit on the end and then one where you sit up and there’s a bar between the babies legs...olives never had these for some reason?

aww it’s actually sad isn’t it. If I’m understanding it right. The baby I’m talking about is always looking around out of its pram and smiling, seeing what’s going on in the world :(

So I can’t speak for all parents but my general thoughts are she’s using the car seat out of pure laziness and habit. As you can click it in and out the car onto the buggy!

By Olive’s age I personally would have her in a forward facing buggy so she can see and interact with the world (or at least an upright buggy) which you can recline for snoozing.

Olive is too old to still be lashed in the car seat everywhere. I can’t understand why she’s doing it. We had Cybex for my bespokes and they are sooooo heavy! Olive should be up and alert and looking at things.

Reactions: 33
I live on the Wirral. It ain’t that warm here. About 16 degrees. Husband has just put a jumper on and I went to Tesco in joggers and a hoody and wasn’t hot. Still probably too warm though for a coat and a muff on the pram 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon that picture of her 10k steps and Proppet bundled up today is from ages ago (as in when it was cold in March or something) and she’s just picked it up to use for content today - shes probably hanging out of her arse in the garage from drinking but not eating in 8 of Edinburgh’s finest dining establishments.
Oh yes think you could be right.
Bet she's in that beige cave - plonked like a beached Orange whale , picking crusty bogies from the colombian marching powder out of her nose, that big dirty tongue stinking of stale booze , waiting for her greasy Just eat dinner to get delivered on a come down
Max is watching Oluv for her. 😂😂💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Trolls I can’t quote this as it’s in an older thread but I’m here and fine. Checking in periodically because being honest, the fat rancid twit is boring the life out of me.

plus our little business is run off it’s feet (which is great) and I’ve had to pitch in.🤪

I can show you my thumbs if you like x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
How long did she go for to eat all that? Shes probs walked past all those places shes listed whilst stuffing a Greggs pasty down her grid. We took the bespokes to Edinburgh, top of the list was the zoo for them and we ate in places like the Hard Rock because kids are NOT arsed about fancy dining places, tbh we could have taken them to Maccies each day and they'd have been just as happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
There is no direct train currently Edinburgh- Lime St, so if that was her route she defo did it yesterday. Takes too long for her to be getting home this morning and getting out to do a 10k walk. Wouldn't be feasibly possible. And be arsed doing a 4 hour train journey home with a hangover like that, with a baby! And having to be making changes, plus with all the cancellations on a Sunday, on a covid service anyway 🥵. I'd be driving!!!
They defo did change trains on the way there because the photo shoot at the ‘airport’ was 100% at Lancaster train station.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Troll of course she has.
She has a full catalogue of exspects at her beck & call 24/7.
Her own Private GP, Turkey Teeth Dentist , I AM Midwife , I AM Health Visitor , Weaning Exspect, Baby Sleeping Exspect, Baby Food Exspect to name a few.
Not forgetting Professional Ma - although I think she binned her off sharpish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I walked past her this morning so I can confirm it’s from today. Not sure she did 10k though. Olive was indeed bundled up in the pram asleep. Kate was wearing a beige hoody and khaki green leggings. I heard her before I saw her, on her phone complaining about someone. It was windy but very warm. I had my phone in my hand too 😬

Edited to say she was walking pretty briskly. We walked past each other twice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I walked past her this morning so I can confirm it’s from today. Not sure she did 10k though. Olive was indeed bundled up in the pram asleep. Kate was wearing a beige hoody and khaki green leggings. I heard her before I saw her, on her phone complaining about someone. It was windy but very warm. I had my phone in my hand too 😬
Defo moaning about 'My Trolls' after reading her after her weekends antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She makes me laugh.. my DM's are full of questions 😂😂😂 she's been to Edinburgh hardly a week away in the far east. As lovely as it is 1 night is enough, and how many bleeping restaurants does she need to go the glutenous pig.
Save some of the dosh and get that bleeping ditch of a garden sorted and stick a paddling pool out there.
Yep, questions like.....

Why is olive always in her carseat?
Why do you still edit your pictures?
Why do you lie?
Why......
Why.....
Why.....

Would love to hear her complaints when Olive has to eat school lunches and they're all tiny portions of blandness 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep, questions like.....

Why is olive always in her carseat?
Why do you still edit your pictures?
Why do you lie?
Why......
Why.....
Why.....

Would love to hear her complaints when Olive has to eat school lunches and they're all tiny portions of blandness 🤮
Thats when she will turn into Marcus Rashford, although his rants are for good reason, she will be complaining she wants chia seeds freely available in the canteen for her proppet to sprinkle on her semolina/rice pudding. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only time I left my bespoke in her car seat I took her to a weigh in session, left, then had to go back in and ask how to detach the seat from the pram base. That’s probably why olive is lying down, KHM doesn’t know how to sit the pram up! She hasn’t used it since her super classy photo shoot in the street nearly a year ago lol.

Imagine being liam and Nadia and going out without your 4 kids and just hearing ‘my trolls’, ‘my police’ while holding some kids ultra petite giant baby

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Read the weather truff. 🥵🤦🏻‍♀️
I walked my dog in a tshirt and thin fleece and felt a bit too warm 😩 truff probably has a raging hangover and thinks that’s why she feels so warm, not realising it’s like actually warm 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It was definitely cool this morning, I put a hoodie on, plus it was spitting on the way to school in the car.
I drive from one side of the Wirral to the other, and back, obviously 😄
If she’s gone walking down the front then it’ll be even cooler/breezier.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.