Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person that read the restaurants as some she went to and some she liked the look of?

I’ve got a legit petite bespoke, they’re 16 months and still in the baby carrier. Granted I don’t use it on the pram, just for in the car but I think saying Olive’s too big for the seat is reaching, she’s well within manufacturer guidelines. It’s totally not okay being in a car seat for that length of time though it’s madness they don’t take the buggy, even if they got in a black can they could just pop her in it.

Kate is a top class bleep, she’s an idiot and she gets ALOT wrong due to her priorities and lack of intelligence. You can’t say she doesn’t love that little girl though, I love this thread and ripping her outfit fails and tit show of a relationship. It’s proper boring though when people are chomping at the bit if a filter picks up some flush cheeks proper excited to say the baby is sunburnt 😒 talking about how they’re both bladdered in charge of the baby, when it was clear Matt was fine. Oh they don’t take her anywhere to stimulate her, it’s just bars. We then get to see her at a lovely sensory place.
I’ll probably get jumped on now but can’t we just chill on the bad parent tit. Kates a bleeping try hard moron and it’s all for the ‘gram but you can’t argue she’s neglecting Olive. The girl is getting nutricious food (even if some of it does look like boiled shite), she’s getting fresh air and lots of walks and she’s getting stimulated in baby classes. She’s a lot better off than my children that’s for sure! Well except mine have a mum that isn’t a fame hungry donut and can string a sentence together.
I'm comfortable calling her out for filtering her baby and for having her out in a bar at 10pm at night 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Soz but Olive is far from petite! Have you seen those gorgeous thigh rolls?! And those cheeks! 😍 my baby is genuinely petite AF, and if I’m honest it’s a worry because the I am health visitors can be ruthless if ya wee one is looking remotely ‘petite’. Feed emmmm, feed those babies up 😈
Exactly rodders, little babies are supposed to be chubby, bouncy and squishy smelling of rusks, not petite with bags under their eyes smelling of blended beige tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Shes on Hairchoice’s insta takeover now… obviously filmed earlier today because if anyone from their account goes on to her account how, they’ll see her talking about her dirty dishes and baby meal prep 🙄
C2D2C999-2B64-406D-AC1A-748A2B30329A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s ‘done her back in’ so can’t run, but was quite alright gallivanting around Edinburgh pissed up.

More like you can’t run because you’ll tit yourself from all the booze and food you threw down your neck.
Just catching up on the thread cos I've got a full time job and 2 kids and a husband sorry truff someone actually put a ring on it and I'm not on UC, SO she's done her back in either carrying an almost 1 year old around in a car seat. Or you was rotten drunk acting the bleep dancing everywhere making a bleep of urself cos if a bleep. Sorry she's done my head in this weekend. She should be done for being drunk in charge of a child. Pair of disgraces

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I the only person that read the restaurants as some she went to and some she liked the look of?

I’ve got a legit petite bespoke, they’re 16 months and still in the baby carrier. Granted I don’t use it on the pram, just for in the car but I think saying Olive’s too big for the seat is reaching, she’s well within manufacturer guidelines. It’s totally not okay being in a car seat for that length of time though it’s madness they don’t take the buggy, even if they got in a black can they could just pop her in it.

Kate is a top class bleep, she’s an idiot and she gets ALOT wrong due to her priorities and lack of intelligence. You can’t say she doesn’t love that little girl though, I love this thread and ripping her outfit fails and tit show of a relationship. It’s proper boring though when people are chomping at the bit if a filter picks up some flush cheeks proper excited to say the baby is sunburnt 😒 talking about how they’re both bladdered in charge of the baby, when it was clear Matt was fine. Oh they don’t take her anywhere to stimulate her, it’s just bars. We then get to see her at a lovely sensory place.
I’ll probably get jumped on now but can’t we just chill on the bad parent tit. Kates a bleeping try hard moron and it’s all for the ‘gram but you can’t argue she’s neglecting Olive. The girl is getting nutricious food (even if some of it does look like boiled shite), she’s getting fresh air and lots of walks and she’s getting stimulated in baby classes. She’s a lot better off than my children that’s for sure! Well except mine have a mum that isn’t a fame hungry donut and can string a sentence together.
I agree with you. The last time everyone tried to make out she was sunburned in Dubai, she clearly wasn’t. I’ve never once seen Delo drunk with Olive only Kate. She is truly loved and cherished and I think it’s sly when people try to make out otherwise.
They have dragged her behind bikes in a death trap she’s too young for though, and that was a dick move x 2.

Reactions: 11

I agree to be fair!

Reactions: 8
Pep heads got an ohdarlin account on tik tok now can’t wait to catch glimpses of that wide load in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She is a bad parent. Leaving your kid in a car seat too long causes flat head and can suffocate a child. Putting them in a bouncer on a kitchen side is dangerous. Leaving them in a room with a dog is dangerous. Cosleeping when drinking is dangerous. Having her in a side sleeper when she could pull herself up is dangerous. Having a vase on a paper pillar next to a child’s play area is a dick move.

Taking her to 500 baby classes doesn’t change the fact she is a dangerous parent. Let’s just wait for someone to complain and be called a troll after their kid chomped through a primark ice stick truff told everyone to freeze as a teething aid

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm sorry but she's put that baby in so many dangerous situations, seat on the work surface, sitting alone in the baby bath on a stand, letting some greasy man handle her, max wondering around her while eating all while she's on her bleeping phone. Yes she loves her put I will 100% question her parenting!

She is a bad parent. Leaving your kid in a car seat too long causes flat head and can suffocate a child. Putting them in a bouncer on a kitchen side is dangerous. Leaving them in a room with a dog is dangerous. Cosleeping when drinking is dangerous. Having her in a side sleeper when she could pull herself up is dangerous. Having a vase on a paper pillar next to a child’s play area is a dick move.

Taking her to 500 baby classes doesn’t change the fact she is a dangerous parent. Let’s just wait for someone to complain and be called a troll after their kid chomped through a primark ice stick truff told everyone to freeze as a teething aid
👌🏽 100% this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm comfortable calling her out for filtering her baby and for having her out in a bar at 10pm at night 🤷🏽‍♀️
Totally agree. However because we all think she’s a joke she can’t do anything right. She could cure cancer (LOL..imagine she had a brain) and we would all slag her off. She isn’t exactly slimming the baby down is she, she’s popping a filter on to change the colour. It’s no different to having it black and white.

I also think it’s a disgrace taking a baby out at that time but by the looks of it she was in a hotel reception, not a club. I’ve never so much as had a glass of wine with a meal, I totally will not drink a drop if my kids are in the building. I do however doubt that every single person on here moaning has never kept their baby out sleeping in a pram on holiday.

I sound like I’m a fan and I’m totally not.
I’m a skitting bleep and love a good witch fest, I’m not gonna pull someone up on something just for the sake of it though.

I’ve also commented on the above situations about the dog, co sleeping and ice blocks. All dangerous, what I’m saying is it doesn’t mean you can reach and create a frenzy over something that isn’t happening though. Like oh she’s burnt to a crisp.

Reactions: 15

I certainly agree to an extent! 😊 I just don’t agree with some parenting choices she has made, but in my opinion this does not make her a bad mother. I really don’t like seeing people state she is a bad mother, it makes me sad because there really are some god awful mother’s out there who do not deserve children. Whereas Kate clearly dotes on little Olive! Anyway…
Those ‘not’ filtered photos! Fuckkkkkkkk me

Reactions: 11
Totally agree. However because we all think she’s a joke she can’t do anything right. She could cure cancer (LOL..imagine she had a brain) and we would all slag her off. She isn’t exactly slimming the baby down is she, she’s popping a filter on to change the colour. It’s no different to having it black and white.

I also think it’s a disgrace taking a baby out at that time but by the looks of it she was in a hotel reception, not a club. I’ve never so much as had a glass of wine with a meal, I totally will not drink a drop if my kids are in the building. I do however doubt that every single person on here moaning has never kept their baby out sleeping in a pram on holiday.

I’m a skitting bleep and love a good witch fest, I’m not gonna pull someone up on something just for the sake of it though.

I’ve also commented on the above situations about the dog, co sleeping and ice blocks. All dangerous, what I’m saying is it doesn’t mean you can reach and create a frenzy over something that isn’t happening though. Like oh she’s burnt to a crisp.
It’s not the same as having a black and white filter on though because she ‘manifested’ olive to be tanned and have white hair so she’s using that filter to get them attributes that she wanted. Isn’t that going to give olive loads of insecurities when she is older as she didn’t fit her mums perfect image?

Reactions: 22

To be fair I don't think people call her out just for the fun of it, it's all for genuine reasons! If she didn't lie all the time an was just an honest account people wouldn't say anything! He life is all about the gram not her baby who should be her 100% priority no matter what!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh an apparently ohdarlin is a licensed bar now aswel 😂😂
I didn’t get that at all, all they were showing was one bottle. Does that mean they’ll charge you for a drink? It’s a weird one when the salon is on an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere. Surely that’s encouraging a cheeky one while they’re driving.

Reactions: 20

Can I just say I didn’t say olive was too big for the seat, I said she looks a lot like my daughters size at that age and she grew out of hers at 9 months. I had a big baby. She couldn’t have stayed in hers until the manufacturers guidelines. Sometimes we need to use our common sense not just look at instructions. Just like you kept yours in till later, you used your common sense for your petite baby.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.