Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Olive looks like she’s loving the open top bus squished into her car seat with the cover pulled down 🙄🥴

Also I know it’s been said by others but BAGPIPS 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sorry but how bloody dirty is that car seat?! The hood and the straps look MINGING 🤮 I dread to think what the rest of it looks like, I bet there’s a sweat mark and indent the shape of poor Olive on the inside.
It genuinely hurts me seeing that kid strapped in that seat. I have a baby a few weeks old and I feel bad if they’re in the car seat for an hour or more in a day. Even when we used the infant carrier, we always took the pram part so baby could stretch out.
Kate, you truly are an awful parent. No amount of classes and fancy weaning meals, which are for your benefit and the gram, will compensate for the damage your doing to that child by not allowing her to be a baby.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Trolls I can’t quote this as it’s in an older thread but I’m here and fine. Checking in periodically because being honest, the fat rancid twit is boring the life out of me.

plus our little business is run off it’s feet (which is great) and I’ve had to pitch in.🤪

I can show you my thumbs if you like x
Glad your busy girly, miss your absolutely savage comments 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just seen a post on Katie Price page about some people making a video mocking Harvey.
Pay attention Kate: THAT IS TROLLING!
It’s vile.

now please compare your trolling to that vile, disgusting video and tell me it’s the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Maybe her bespoke is already a little madam & when Truff transfers her from the car seat (out of the car) to the pram she kicks off? Yano stiff back, straight legs! And Truff being Truff wants an easy life (probably what Mez done & that’s why Truffs such a brat) so regardless of rules & regulations regarding car seats she does what she wants. Who knows coz she would never be honest about it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Anyone else waiting for truff to spell poppet as proppet🤣

Maybe her bespoke is already a little madam & when Truff transfers her from the car seat (out of the car) to the pram she kicks off? Yano stiff back, straight legs! And Truff being Truff wants an easy life (probably what Mez done & that’s why Truffs such a brat) so regardless of rules & regulations regarding car seats she does what she wants. Who knows coz she would never be honest about it! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Kid is going to be a spoilt brat! One of them
Kids who gets everything they want! You can see it coming with a ma and dad like the Kate and Gerry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else waiting for truff to spell poppet as proppet🤣

Kid is going to be a spoilt brat! One of them
Kids who gets everything they want! You can see it coming with a ma and dad like the Kate and Gerry
KHM actually stands for Kate Hayes Mccann 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This weekend she has shown herself up.
1. Out drinking with Olive asleep, why document it- you know you will get backlash.
2. Editing her pics left right centre.
3. eating and drinking the world- but don’t feel guilty guyzzzz get back too it.
4. The outfit. Looks like she’s fell in a charity shop bag and just decided to wear whatland on her.
5. finally, defo only there allday Saturday- early train and late night train last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually can’t get over the fact she was sitting in an Edinburgh bar till god knows what time with a shattered baby and thought that was ok!?!

I’ve literally never seen anyone do that! I can’t imagine doing that. If your 1 year old is falling asleep in a strangers arms in a public place then they’re obviously seriously overtired. It’s disgusting behaviour. It’s not a sign of a ‘good’ sleeper, it’s the sign of a bad mother.

MEFF!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
58B464DD-E326-4D4B-93FF-37E27D6FEF68.png

I might be late to the party but our darlin has been dissolved and Cheryl is now the only director of Oh Darlin... weird.

Reactions: 12
I walked past her this morning so I can confirm it’s from today. Not sure she did 10k though. Olive was indeed bundled up in the pram asleep. Kate was wearing a beige hoody and khaki green leggings. I heard her before I saw her, on her phone complaining about someone. It was windy but very warm. I had my phone in my hand too 😬

Edited to say she was walking pretty briskly. We walked past each other twice.
And you didn't ask for an autograph?!

First to get an autograph and selfie with Truff gets a 10 from Shirl and the Glitterball Trophy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And you didn't ask for an autograph?!

First to get an autograph and selfie with Truff gets a 10 from Shirl and the Glitterball Trophy.
Ha ha she looked really angry and a bit scary tbh. I did have my phone in my hand and for a split second I thought about taking a rear view photo as she walked away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.