Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing see-through lace trousers?? Holy bleeping tit, she’s got some balls, I’ll give her that 😂😂

Also - ‘my team though..’ Yeah. A scrunched up baby in a car seat and a boyfriend who isn’t even looking at you or the phone for the picture..
Are they those ones she's worn previously with the big knickers underneath (garden dancing video? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was it this one.
Yes this is it @RodneyTroller I’m on my second bottle of the weekend. I’m turning into KHM with all this ale 🥴🥴🥴

she is so keen to portray this perfect family life that I just feel a full on bleep for her

I love my daughter more than anything but I swear to god once bedtime comes I breathe a sigh of relief🤣🥵and if I had the chance to duck off on a Weekend away with my fella and leave her with one of our ma’s I would do it in a heartbeat. It’s not relatable to cram ur kid into a sweaty car seat coz you love her so much... it’s more relatable to admit a break is healthy to spend time with your fella etc.

once olive gets to like 18 months/2 tit will really hit the fan and I’m a bleeping here for it 🍿 girls are absolute graft. Proper diva’s

I don’t feel I’m articulating myself very well (this blag angle is strong 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
bleeping hell, Truff is a ringer for Bet Lynch from Corrie these days. Looks like she’s been down Birko Market for a mooch and found that outfit in Hot Lips Fashion. God Delo is a gormless duck isn’t he? Imagine the conversations they have. Her telling him ‘my vag is dolphin smooth’ and him replying with flipper impressions cos he’s dim as duck.

Also, they going out for tea at 8pm with a baba? She should be in beddy byes not painting the town red with her dick eye ma and da

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
They obviously have nothing to talk about, that’s why they take Olive everywhere with them.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than taking a baby out at that time of night. Over tired and cranky. It’s her needs before the baby constantly.

Reactions: 31
If her dad dropped them to the train station why couldn't she have put Olive in the pram bit an got her dad to take the car seat home? What a selfish pair of cunts!

Reactions: 25
Anyone who has or has had that car seat can it be strapped in or is it isofix only? Only I had a similar one but joie for my bespoke and it was isofix only so unless I was to carry I bleeping isofix base around I wouldn’t be able to dash it in any car possible.

Reactions: 18
Anyone who has or has had that car seat can it be strapped in or is it isofix only? Only I had a similar one but joie for my bespoke and it was isofix only so unless I was to carry I bleeping isofix base around I wouldn’t be able to dash it in any car possible.
I’m pretty sure I have the same one as her and you can use either way.
The whole travel system is so bleeping easy to use too she’s such a lazy bleep, I feel sorry for little oliff it’s proper pissed me off.

Isn’t she about 30? Then why is she trying to make fashion statements like she’s just started 6th form and doesn’t have to wear school uniform anymore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m pretty sure I have the same one as her and you can use either way.
The whole travel system is so bleeping easy to use too she’s such a lazy bleep, I feel sorry for little oliff it’s proper pissed me off.
Ah okay that’s good then! Also thinking hasnt she got a really old Range maybe that doesn’t even have isofix anyway!

We got so fed up of carting ours about and I doubt my bespoke is anywhere near as heavy as OHD as she is actually petite! She’ll be 18 months and still crammed in there no doubt.

• Haha
She’s not too big for it if she’s in an actual car but the fact she still uses it for 90% of her outings is just pure laziness and tit parenting.
Also not good advertising for the blagged freebie she built and didn’t take pictures of because they were in the moment 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.