Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing see-through lace trousers?? Holy bleeping tit, she’s got some balls, I’ll give her that 😂😂

Also - ‘my team though..’ Yeah. A scrunched up baby in a car seat and a boyfriend who isn’t even looking at you or the phone for the picture..

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is she wearing see-through lace trousers?? Holy bleeping tit, she’s got some balls, I’ll give her that 😂😂

Also - ‘my team though..’ Yeah. A scrunched up baby in a car seat and a boyfriend who isn’t even looking at you or the phone for the picture..
inbound8158327641204605824.jpg
she sure fucken is 😭👏🤪

She had three fucken outfits on she stinks defo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Could you imagine having to document your weekend away? Could you be arsed? It’s ‘your birthday’ get off your phone and enjoy yourself instead of just trying to brag to absolute strangers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So far she hasn’t hit any of my influenza in a Edinburgh obvious spots. She was at the Printing Press on George St - so maybe she couldn’t get a table in the Dome or Rose St Garden.

What I find weird is why isn’t she doing baby things? Like if I had my bespoke monsters with me no way would I spend my day traipsing between restaurants and bars! There’s tonnes of parks and green space in Edinburgh and visitor attractions for OHM to enjoy.

I’ve never commented on the car seat thing before but I really don’t get why she’s still using it! I had it for my bespokes when they were born and it was great to get them both in and out without waking up or for short outings but by 1 year it was wayyyyyy too heavy and they want to sit up and be involved.

I’m sure we stopped using it regularly outside the car around 4 months!

Reactions: 27
I also can’t get over the cardigan stretched over her boobs. She looks like a dinner lady who also captains her local lawn bowls team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ffs! That child’s feet are hanging over the edge of the car seat….surely that means she’s waaaay to big and should be in an actual pram?!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Delo rubbing his hands all over the lift. Wonder if he’s nervous? Or is it just me who avoids touching any surfaces in public now?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have that car seat and it’s brilliant that it swivels in the car and the recline function was great when I had a newborn to let her continue her nap from out the car (I’m not a real mum because I don’t sit in the car to wait for her to wake up). But let me tell you it’s HEAVY so not only is it tight for poor Olive stuffed in it but also won’t be easy to move around

Reactions: 19

Scrunched up baby in a car seat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have that car seat and it’s brilliant that it swivels in the car and the recline function was great when I had a newborn to let her continue her nap from out the car (I’m not a real mum because I don’t sit in the car to wait for her to wake up). But let me tell you it’s HEAVY so not only is it tight for poor Olive stuffed in it but also won’t be easy to move around
Oh my god yes! We have this car seat and I could not imagine dragging my bespoke round in it all bleeping day and night whilst I was on the lash.
maybe it’s because I’m not an irresponsible mother and just a massive troll🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Been awol for a while need to catch up, but I cannot deal boss babe best ma ever is going out for dinner at 8PM with a BABY! Who does that!! Kate love when you have a baby the baby is the first priority beyond everything else, you change to do what’s best for the baby, not have the baby fit into your schedule! Don’t give a duck you take olive to all these baby groups everyday trying to make out your a boss mum to cover up the fact you are just absolutely so selfish. Also, in a car seat miles to small for her why is nearly her 1 year old baby still in a car seat! She is fucked when that kid is legging it round and can’t go in a car seat anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lace kecks & Lipstick like the Joker..... jeeezzz
Why are they dragging that baby around bars and restaurants ??
They should have left her at their house in her own bed and surroundings with Mez. Selfish bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.