Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my fellow trolls according to staff in zest today Hodor has told them she’s building houses 🤣🤣 I nearly fell off my seat laughing 🤣🤣
So she left oh snarlin to focus on her Instagram 😭 and has now told people in zest she is building houses is that correct 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#82 Another trip away no engagement in sight, still filtering her baby isn’t she a delight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
honestly Olive’s car seat must bleeping stink of sweat, piss, cheesy milk and stale scrambled egg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
KATIE HAYES#82
Dressed like a granny at the tennis game, poor Delos getting abused on the train again

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well my fellow trolls according to staff in zest today Hodor has told them she’s building houses 🤣🤣 I nearly fell off my seat laughing 🤣🤣
Maybe in monopoly...

Do delo’s parents ever get a look in? She posts every hour of her day so it’s obvious that they never seem to see or have Olive? I think they had her last weekend but aside from that I don’t recall any other time she’s posted about them? My mum would be heartbroken if she didn’t see much of my brothers kids. Is Olive their first grandchild?

Has no one gifted her a buggy yet?

If she goes to Rose St Garden she’ll deffo be getting one of them Martin Compston drinks and tagging him.
No Zara has a little one I think x

Reactions: 7
Girls dead quick, I’m too lazy to scroll back! What’s the Whispering ANGLE dupe from the Aldi?! X

@RodneyTroller are you on the only fools and horses appreciation society on fb? Please say you are. If you are we can converse over there. Pettie de journe?
Now that would be telling 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who’s she building houses for, the bleeping borrowers?
Imagine pretending you’re a bespoke property developer, but you go home to a 3 bed semi that’s not even in a nice area, with no living room 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.