Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Katie Hayes #82 I LOVE THE SCOTTISH AND I CANNY NOT WAIT TO GET ME SOME HAGUS

She’s so illiterate, this has really tickled me today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She can duck off we don’t want her in Edinburgh 😷 will actually piss myself if I see her strutting around in her PE kit thinking she’s a fashion icon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I know everyone’s said it but it’s actually done me in that she’s taking Olive 😰😰 dragging her up at that time to shove her on a train!! It’s her bleeping birthday weekend away the pair of bleeping goons. She should be at her nanas.

Reactions: 31
Fun Fact Dad and brother love some Hagus.
Fun Fact She cant spell and must ignore the spellchecker.

Cannae see the fun in her statement but each to their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know everyone’s said it but it’s actually done me in that she’s taking Olive 😰😰 dragging her up at that time to shove her on a train!! It’s her bleeping birthday weekend away the pair of bleeping goons. She should be at her nanas.
Foolish me. I assumed if her dad was taking them to the station, Olif would be staying behind with ma & pa.

Reactions: 23
Here’s another “fun fact”. You’re a selfish, inconsiderate bastard! That looks like pjs the wee soul is in 😢, she must be exhausted

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Delo has only taken her to Edinburgh because he doesn’t want to be seen around Liverpool with her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She's not even out of Liverpool and she's insulted the Scottish - if all her family love hagus surely she'd be able to spell it. She'll be looking out for them at the zoo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love how she keeps those sunnies pushed as far down as possible to make her nose look as pinched and small as possible😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have never posted before as I just wanted to remain a reader (it’s very entertaining) but my god I can not keep my thoughts to myself anymore, everything would have been said before.
Firstly, that poor baby getting dragged here, there and everywhere all for f’ing Instagram! Instagram has really ruined some parents relationships with their children! Having cameras shoved in their faces any given opportunity for a freebie!
If she does read these threads, then she does herself no favours. She needs to be honest with herself, then maybe people would respect her more and lastly, the fact her Dad and brother love haggis, is most certainly not a fun fact, the bleeping dullest thing I have ever heard! Sorry to go off topic but I just needed to get this out. I will just go back to reading now haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Why does she think it looks good making her thigh skinnier than her calf??? Every single photo she does it

Reactions: 20
Quick, Matt. Get a picture of me looking at the cracked and stained wall while I hold my £30 bag for life in a desperate attempt to blag more free things..

7C49EAAC-F874-4496-8A54-EBEA1AEB7CF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.