Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine delo stood there taking pics of her facing a wall while olive is strapped into the car seat behind them, unable to move an inch. Both of them are tramps

Quick, Matt. Get a picture of me looking at the cracked and stained wall while I hold my £30 bag for life in a desperate attempt to blag more free things..

View attachment 613926
Sometimes I think you are me, you always say what I’m thinking lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Matt take a picture of me so everyone knows I can afford AirPods! Fuckin state of her 😂😂😂
9893FDE6-F08E-49D8-8E6C-B6852D0DB590.jpeg

39C3EBAF-887C-4877-8CB7-277451FDE973.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
What the duck hhahah if I asked my fella to take pics of me like that at the train station he would throw me on the tracks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Poor baby sat in her pushchair on a train platform at 7am on a Saturday morning with no attention while momma does a full photoshoot.

It’s been said over and over but I just can’t get my head around taking her, if you want to go on a boozy weekend for your birthday enjoy it but don’t take the baby. Personally I’m excited this year for a birthday with my baby for the first time and booking a little lodge with my husband, bespoke and the dog. Getting a big M and S shop and just playing and going on big walks but I guess for her that wouldn’t be gram worthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I reckon they got the 6am train just to get the falcon icons exclusive photo shoot in 🦅📸

so sly on Olive in the seat - she must be sweating and so uncomfortable - no matter how petite she is! Babies shouldn’t spend longer than 90mins in a car seat! End of! She’s permo wedged in it! The risk of SIDS is increased so much when babies are overheated 💔

Edited to correct spelling & grammar - glass houses and all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know a few legit influencers (I'm talking actual nice people, agented, get paid for what they do and don't go on the scrounge) and all of their photoshoots, big or small, are planned in advance, usually happen during the early hours as not to disturb anyone, and NEVER involve having a baby or child with them. If she actually had some mates she could go off and shoot without inconveniencing Tattoo or dragging that poor baby along.

She reminds me of when Delboy thought wearing a trenchcoat and carrying a filofax everywhere made him a yuppie. If she took five minutes to Google she would realise that no successful influencer conducts themselves like she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How long they actually going for? We stayed at The Sheraton Hotel and Spa for our wedding anniversary 2 years ago and we did a lot of walking that weekend (just 2 nights)! How is that little girl spending the weekend tucked into a car seat?? 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Notice she has put location United Kingdom on her grid post, incase people think she has fkd off abroad during lockdown rules. As if! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Presumably they have gone for the night with the suitcase she pictured? Does Delo not watch football? Is he going to be either stuck in a train seat trying to watch the England match tomorrow afternoon on his phone or dragging them back on the 630am train tomorrow so he is home for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Presumably they have gone for the night with the suitcase she pictured? Does Delo not watch football? Is he going to be either stuck in a train seat trying to watch the England match tomorrow afternoon on his phone or dragging them back on the 630am train tomorrow so he is home for it?
Probably the latter so Truff can’t be a pissed up mess and do him dirty on her stories

Reactions: 17
Not only have they dragged poor Olive out at a ungodly hour to sit on a train for hours on end, I notice the pram seat is back to facing inwards again. Poor kid won't even get to see Edinburgh just her mother's head gob 😠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Listen Truff, don’t EVER try to type in a Scots dialect EVER AGAIN. Ya fuckin riot.

Not a chance she knows what HAGUS is. She probably thinks it’s something that runs about in a field, the daft bleep.

And good luck to Delo if he’s planning on watching the England game in a pub, in Scotland, hahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.