Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!!! She doesn't have to take any notice but she will force her opinions on her followers, but don't take any notice guyyzzzzz
She's a Momma Exspect Troll. No one knows better than her
Oluv LOVES everything they do. Loves watching momma and daddy eating lobster on the ale.
Baby sleeps 18 hours a night.
Truff and Delo's relationship is stronger than ever , baby made them more of a team and Matt is due to propose at any minute.

Were all just jealous amateurs on UC haven't got a clue how to raise our kids. We just want her life remember and we're her biggest Fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it one of those buffet places?? Jesus christ I'd be on pins in there handling those covid-riddled tongs!!!
I’m probably late to this, I always am I basically just have a conversation with myself on here haha. I think it’s essentially meant to be a higher end Baltic market type of vibe or duke street street market, I’d much rather give my money to the Baltic Market lot though, they do a lot for local independents and charities.

ETA: GPO is owned by a massive group that are based in Sheffield and it’s not even promoting local independents, it’s promoting regional, which I have nothing against but I’m very much community and city orientated and would like those around here to do well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ETA: GPO is owned by a massive group that are based in Sheffield and it’s not even promoting local independents, it’s promoting regional, which I have nothing against but I’m very much community and city orientated and would like those around here to do well.
Who owns it? The food halls in Sheffield are pretty decent, not gonna lie 😂 shame they gifted to Truff tho

Reactions: 9
Oh girls, I've been quiet on #scroungegate because it's very hard for me to say what I want to say without breaking cover, but here we go:

This how it goes for free meals: usually, the restaurant has a PR agency acting on their behalf. The PR agency has a budget and target demographic, which they then use to match with journalists and influencers. Annoyingly, most PR agencies in this arena are based in London, so they take influencers on face value.

When the journo or instagrammer goes for the meal, the cost gets deducted from the PR budget. It's usually capped per person. Tips are expected, as is a level of media coverage, be it print or online. Engagement stats are expected afterwards and many contracts contain a clause stating the giftee will repay the cost of their meal if that data is not provided and targets are not reached. It can act as a very savvy marketing strategy if executed correctly.

Now the bad news: so many restaurants simply cannot afford to engage PR agencies, so they don't know this is how it works. They will go online and just look for prolific instagrammers and invite them along. Or worse, they will receive a direct request from the instagrammer and feel a free meal is a small price to pay for exposure in these difficult times. Sadly, they don't have access to the data, don't know how to tell who uses fake followers, and in the majority of cases, don't put a contract together. People like Truff take advantage of this.

There will always be vultures circling a dying animal.
Fucks sake Shirl's who are ya it's killing me🤣🤣🕵🕵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry but any ‘aesthetic clinic’ who says/spells dying as ‘dine’ needs closing down pronto!!! Just looked on their page, they are a beauty clinic with sunbeds!! Enough said 😳
That’s how Kate spells Celine dion. (Dien) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just given my two bespoke a cream cheese sandwich and a pot noodle! 😂🙈 If I didn’t have my head screwed on I might look at all her food and think ‘why the duck don’t I have the time or inclination to make all that’. But then I realise I’m not trying to live my life for 180k other people’s approval.

Though to even that out I did throw a chicken and prawn rice dish in the slow cooker this morning, as requested by the eldest!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can guarantee the bespoke will be eating chicken nuggets and chips when she’s 1.5 and a little tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I get asked to promote products quite a bit through social media and my work.

Interestingly this week I was approached by a company who also sent me a contract to have a look over. The jist was they sent me products to try, I would create content for them to use (images and swipe up links) and they would give me a discount code, of which I would receive a percentage each time it was used.

Now I know how important it is to read a contract, so I did. I was however quite shocked to see they wanted me to “waive my moral rights”. Waive my moral rights….. imagine signing a contract to waive your moral rights? The rights that protect your reputation (even after death), waive them! For a product less than £50. Wow. No thank you!View attachment 611437
I had one clown try and claim that I, Shirley Ballas, would be part of their intellectual property by signing a contract with them! Obviously a drafting error but it didn't half give me an existential crisis!

Fucks sake Shirl's who are ya it's killing me🤣🤣🕵🕵
You'll be disappointed, I very much doubt you'll have heard of me. Maybe in 6 months though 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I had one clown try and claim that I, Shirley Ballas, would be part of their intellectual property by signing a contract with them! Obviously a drafting error but it didn't half give me an existential crisis!

You'll be disappointed, I very much doubt you'll have heard of me. Maybe in 6 months though 😉
6 months when Strictlys back on telly? You can't double bluff me Shirl, hiding in plain sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate it when she says there’s no textbook on parenting.

mainly because there is.

bleeping loads of them.

And I bet none of them involve taking a newborn to a desert, in a pandemic, and not having a hat on her once.
being out the house all day every day with no semblance of routine. Insisting she’s petite when she’s clearly an average sized baby Pimping her out for free tit, filtering her to be blonder, letting a meat molester Chuck her around, going to a garden rave 6 days out of the womb or getting belted round in a bike trailer for 3 hours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
The only time i don't is when I'm on a Disney Dining Plan. I order the most expensive steak and wine, even though you've already paid dor the dining plan, I just like to make the most of it. But then have to add like 20% tip on top, which then costs a fortune!

Ah reminiscing of Disney holidays, stupid Covid.
You should try the Disney Cruise girl when covid fucks off and takes cow kecks with it. Absolutely amazing, done the Caribbean 5 times and the med 3 xx

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ geerrl - how ya managin that on UC??? :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣 well sad to say it but I’m pimped out just like oliff xx

Do u book that direct with Disney Cruise or go threw some one else x
We used Thomas Cook before them cunts decided to duck off, but you can book threw Disney direct or any travel agent xx

We used Thomas Cook before them cunts decided to duck off, but you can book threw Disney direct or any travel agent xx
We’ve been on the Disney Magic, Disney Dream an Disney Fantasy. They’re bringing out 2 new ships too. Disney Magic is coming into Liverpool soon. We’ve been to euro Disney an Florida a few times but there’s something just more magical about the cruises. Anyone with young kids needs to experience it, especially the sail away party and the fireworks at night when they have the pirate night xx

#Kates got the vacation to go on vaccination

The ships horn is “when you wish upon a star”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

We’ve been on the Disney Magic, Disney Dream an Disney Fantasy. They’re bringing out 2 new ships too. Disney Magic is coming into Liverpool soon. We’ve been to euro Disney an Florida a few times but there’s something just more magical about the cruises. Anyone with young kids needs to experience it, especially the sail away party and the fireworks at night when they have the pirate night xx

#Kates got the vacation to go on vaccination

The ships horn is “when you wish upon a star”
I've done Florida loved it but would love to try this with the kids

Reactions: 5
You should try the Disney Cruise girl when covid fucks off and takes cow kecks with it. Absolutely amazing, done the Caribbean 5 times and the med 3 xx
I'd love to. Imagine truff trying to scrooge freebies from Walt haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.