Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anywhere down the Baltic Market is great. There’s a place called Down the Hatch on Lower Duke Street that’s amazing aswell.

Have you been going out for food and wine every night and eating ice cream most days and cooking home meals in three bottles of oil? Because that’s how Kate says you should do it.
No but I can’t understand why one says I should eat 1200 calls a day and the other 1700 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That place Wayne & Waynetta went last night for their freebies is a new Food Hall place like the Baltic Market but it's in the Met Quarter.
It's opening to the public today. Liverpool Girls let's all avoid like the plague, they won't be getting a visit from me or my family or mates now ! Spread the word ⛔⛔⛔
Wayne, Waynetta & Frogmella
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No but I can’t understand why one says I should eat 1200 calls a day and the other 1700 🤦🏼‍♀️
Use my fitness pal or nutracheck - nutracheck is better but I think it’s £3.99 a month or something. 1200 would be a massive deficit and it’s the lowest amount of calories anyone should consume to lose weight at a healthy rate. Without knowing your personal stats it’s hard to say which is right.

Reactions: 9
Use my fitness pal or nutracheck - nutracheck is better but I think it’s £3.99 a month or something. 1200 would be a massive deficit and it’s the lowest amount of calories anyone should consume to lose weight at a healthy rate. Without knowing your personal stats it’s hard to say which is right.
https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html is a good website for working out calories! My fitness pal always says 1200 for dieting no matter what, but like for me my basic calories to live is 1400, so 1200 is like death😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get asked to promote products quite a bit through social media and my work.

Interestingly this week I was approached by a company who also sent me a contract to have a look over. The jist was they sent me products to try, I would create content for them to use (images and swipe up links) and they would give me a discount code, of which I would receive a percentage each time it was used.

Now I know how important it is to read a contract, so I did. I was however quite shocked to see they wanted me to “waive my moral rights”. Waive my moral rights….. imagine signing a contract to waive your moral rights? The rights that protect your reputation (even after death), waive them! For a product less than £50. Wow. No thank you!
BC49BAF4-DE80-48A7-8006-C2FD487AAD6C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Its probably already been said - so apologies - I'm catching up. Isn't the term 'meal prep' used for making multiple meal/batch cooking and freezing? Not preparing 1 meal early in the day for later that evening?
What could make her so busy that from say 5:30 she cant start the tea, or give Profit her tea then, and they eat later? Maybe one bath the baby and the other cook? Or 'shocker' Diddy DIY make the tea? She must be the professional victim off Insta as well, 'having to do everything' in the house!!!

Shes a whopper isnt she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
IM NO EXPECT! But 1200 sounds far too low! It’s all calculated on your personal stats, but as an example my calorie goal is 1500 a day to lose 1 pound a week, but your daily calorie goal can be more/less depending on how much weight you want to aim to lose each week. This is on my fitness pal btw xx

Reactions: 15
She’s super busy getting her nails done. No wonder Olive had to have blended chicken today

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Come onto the weight loss and healthy living thread, someone there will be able to help 🤗 we are a friendly bunch. Are the numbers from MFP and a TDEE calculator by any chance?

Reactions: 11
She’s super busy getting her nails done. No wonder Olive had to have blended chicken today
Isn’t today the day she has 10 different classes for Olive? Why would you get your nails done on the busiest day of your week? Shes an absolute fanny she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When is she going to accept that when you have a kid you have to be home by 6pm 99% of the time to get them in bed?
It’s so sly on Olive dragging her around at that time of day.
Catching up but this is so true. I’ve been out the house past 7pm twice since my 7 month baby was born 🙈 we got home at 5pm last night from a late Tesco shop and I was sweating at the thought of her not having had a nap on the way home, I had to give her dinner, bath, cuddles and bed all by 6.45 🥴 then 500 jobs at home because I don’t live in an insta bubble and my house looked like a shithole with water all over the kitchen after bespoke baby Moffat went daft with her cup and thought she was at a champagne spray party!
I feel I repeat myself any time I post but I fuckin dislike her and everything she posts boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's so bleeping self involved isn't she. Everything she does is centred around her.

Tell ya what she's going to get a shock in a few months when Oluv starts walking , she won't wana be strapped down in the buggy going on tour with Momma.

Said it before but she is TOXIC to any new mums watching her insta. Making out she's a know it all momma exspect , meals all prepped on top of everything but in reality she's just carting the kid everywhere with her so it doesn't interfere with her Eating Out , going on the ale, all her many beauty appointments and of course insta life.

The Proppet works around Truff's lifestyle not the other way around like it should be around the baby's needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can you even count “meal prep” as making your tea in the morning, plating it and then leaving it out all day? 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She gives its all this 'there's no right way to parent' bollocks but if that's the case, why is she asking if people want to see her weaning recipes, Olives routine etc?? She obviously thinks her way is superior or else why would she even think about sharing it with anyone?! I never sent my mates with kids random messages asking if they wanted my kids routines when they were younger, so she obviously thinks she is 'influenzing' someone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She gives its all this 'there's no right way to parent' bollocks but if that's the case, why is she asking if people want to see her weaning recipes, Olives routine etc?? She obviously thinks her way is superior or else why would she even think about sharing it with anyone?! I never sent my mates with kids random messages asking if they wanted my kids routines when they were younger, so she obviously thinks she is 'influenzing' someone!
She's just one big bleeping contradiction. Always says on one of her bullshit rants or Q&As her advice is don't listen to Anyone else about your child take no one advice do what you think is best ......But all she does is prattle on her insta about her fake routines , bedtimes and weaning stuff and her recipes. 100% she thinks her parenting is superior , her attitude is arrogant and constantly on the blag that everything is perfect !

Reactions: 28
She's just one big bleeping contradiction. Always says on one of her bullshit rants or Q&As her advice is don't listen to Anyone else about your child take no one advice do what you think is best ......But all she does is prattle on her insta about her fake routines , bedtimes and weaning stuff and her recipes. 100% she thinks her parenting is superior , her attitude is arrogant and constantly on the blag that everything is perfect !
Exactly!!!! She doesn't have to take any notice but she will force her opinions on her followers, but don't take any notice guyyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.