Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but when this soft bleep talks it’s as if she talks with someone telling her what to say in her ear like on the tv there telling her the correct words buts she’s getting mixed up 😂 she’s so bleeping thick isn’t she 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She wasn't lying when she said she wanted olive to not get used to eating at home 😳😳😳

Kate will never ever be relatable no new mother takes the baby out as much as she has and does!!

June is a crazy month for Birthdays and July and August and so on 🤣 stop making out you're popular you refuse to stay in

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet Olive grows up to hate everything she owns being Olive green!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also...if she was going to Flannels or Selfridges and buying genuine Dior there would have been 62621621 stories, 2 reels and a dodgy IGTV of her buying them. Bad scruff.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Why are there dots all over the lips after that lip oil?! And did the lip blush girl run out of lip blush, she’s got a big gap at the side on her top lip 🥴
For someone who claims to be a make up artist that make up is horrendous 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God she looks proper ill there!
I said the same! She looks really unhealthy.

I honestly don’t think it’s long before she has some sort of breakdown, the stress that trying to live this insta perfect life must be having on her. And all the boozing she’s doing, which I suspect is her way of self medicating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Also...if she was going to Flannels or Selfridges and buying genuine Dior there would have been 62621621 stories, 2 reels and a dodgy IGTV of her buying them. Bad scruff.
Can't believe she's tagged Dior in that post !! Haha as if they're real those trainers. £850 those Dior D Connect shoes are haha !!
Delo is the same in his blag Valentinos !
Who are Wayne & Waynetta trying to kid ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That posted / ad saying she’s “honestly had no hair lost post baby” has annoyed me! It’s a lie. Hair isn’t lost as much during pregnancy so whats lost in the post partum phase isn’t excessive hair loss, it’s losing the hair you didn’t lose during pregnancy. So yes it’s more than usual, but it isn’t extra hair loss overall. So saying some cream or oil can stop hair loss is a lie. If I was an influencer I’d research the companies I worked for instead of flogging any old tat!

She’ll be doing that tomorrow now it’s been said on here
Why does the baby always appear to be eating by herself in the middle of the kitchen with the dog sniffing around her? Doesn’t seem to be modelling good table manners or modelling how to eat etc. Not to mention safety. But, looks nice on the gram so 💁‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 29
A9A07FEA-672F-482F-9DD4-8E002DF4F799.jpeg

I mean….Urrrghhh🤢she looks like she smells of warm piss🤮and that lip liner looks like a lip hilter tash 🥸
She’s fuckin boycie!!

A9A07FEA-672F-482F-9DD4-8E002DF4F799.jpeg
BE8AB6E7-1209-4248-B230-A03A9DA44F49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
No babies were harmed in the making of the post but instead of helping her she just sat there taking her picture 😭

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.