Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin on that latest reel is so grim. It looks so dull and she’s got a real yellow/grey tinge to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I didn't follow her when she was pregnant but how much alcohol was she drinking? My friends daughter used to drink a bottle or two of wine on a weekend when she was pregnant and when her daughter was 2 she was diagnosed with FASD.
That is absolutely heartbreaking! FASD can have very, very serious implications for a child, which they'll have for life. So selfish, so avoidable. We're not trying but not preventing, and alcohol is strictly off the cards, you gotta give your kids a fighting chance, and the very best start.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her skin on that latest reel is so grim. It looks so dull and she’s got a real yellow/grey tinge to her.
I thought the same. She fills her body and skin full of tit so no wonder she looks jaundice 😂

She needs water and some decent vitamins. Let your skin breathe and get some fresh air at it 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh dear! So she thinks if she was consuming 10,000 calories a day and is now consuming 9,999 she is in deficit and will lose weight? Surely she cant be that dense?

ETA This is the woman who put a handheld thermometer in her baby hand to take her temperature😏
Yes I truly think that's what happening here. Failing that, she has her daily intake set to 2500 cals. The handheld thermometer is one of my all time faves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched the YT of her, shes such a fraud, looks nothin like her photos or videos on IG and her accent is awful especially when her tongue is rimming WL. All the comments are pulling her for portraying herself as a victim when the reality is someone has a different opinion than hers so they are a troll in her eyes. What a load of old bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That is absolutely heartbreaking! FASD can have very, very serious implications for a child, which they'll have for life. So selfish, so avoidable. We're not trying but not preventing, and alcohol is strictly off the cards, you gotta give your kids a fighting chance, and the very best start.
This 👏 a mummy blogger I follow has a child with this and Kate had a rant about her trolling her also.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
This 👏 a mummy blogger I follow has a child with this and Kate had a rant about her trolling her also.
I also follow her she was absolutely fuming when kate promoted drinking while pregnant as she seen what it did with her little lad so sad 💔 that some one would drink while pregnant if it gets u in a state imagin what state the babys getting in literally knocking me sick

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The breakfast tray!!! Actually howling at that! ‘I bought this because we haven’t got one and now Matt can bring me a cup of tea or a bagel up on it..’ She’s deluded.. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guyyyzzzz she's going to do a tutorial on how to make lolly ices we can put in our rusty fridge freezers😳
Because clearly people don't know how to make them already

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘ I got this ermm water thing for ermm Olives water’

Flask is the word you are looking for Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.