Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also follow her she was absolutely fuming when kate promoted drinking while pregnant as she seen what it did with her little lad so sad 💔 that some one would drink while pregnant if it gets u in a state imagin what state the babys getting in literally knocking me sick
whats her insta, not sure if i follow too

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t been on stories talking to us for ages? Except for when she was on her stories last night in the car talking to us. 🥴🥴
Must be going to a special restaurant that knows her calorie deficit to make her some special low calorie meals with low calorie Whispering Angle. That poor baby getting dragged out again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why can't she do her mascara? I don't get it. She doesn't look good at the end of all that. So, is the baby getting dragged out or she just drink driving herself this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t been on stories talking to us for ages? Except for when she was on her stories last night in the car talking to us. 🥴🥴
Must be going to a special restaurant that knows her calorie deficit to make her some special low calorie meals with low calorie Whispering Angle. That poor baby getting dragged out again.
Sad thing is, the calorie deficit doesn't matter. She will just continue to increase how much she edits and then claim she's lost the weight. I honestly think she's mentally ill in that it's almost like she's got body dysmorphia but she sees herself as slimmer, rather than bigger.

Those eyebrows 🤢
Her eyebrows actually make me feel uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why can’t the poor baby just have tea at home lovely bath stories cuddles and an early night

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Kate. Got a question for you. What are THOOOOOOOOSE
Like she can afford Dior trainers 😂 She can’t even afford to buy things for her babies birthday. Fooling no one with your DHgate account babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.