Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so confused with that beauty sponge as she’s never seen a clean one. Didn’t realise they weren’t murky brown

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I like Chez, her stories are boring but seem more normal family life than Kate. I can relate more to her.
And she never misses an opportunity for a passive aggressive dig now she’s got her out of the salon 😂
She’s a bleep! But not much as much as Kate 🤣

Hahaha thanks @Blair-Waldorf had a few now haven't I girl 😂😂😂

Thread 81 -wow. But remember Trolls we are only on here because we're jealous and want her life

#READTHEWIKI
Ha ha she always makes you laugh when she comes on here under a fake name saying we are jealous of her life 🤣🤣 I would rather clap with tit in my hands than have her life! Not been able to post a natural mum and child picture without editing, she’s lives in a small upside down house with no living room but a small garage conversion 🙊 a tacky Range Rover that’s abar 10 years old Na Kate your ok love 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She usually eats 4500 calories a day so she’s lowered it to 4000 - calorie deficit 💁🏻‍♀️
Ha ha ! Does she think its something new? To me calorie deficit is burning more calories than you consume am I right? Its been the basis of dieting since time began. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ha ha ! Does she think its something new? To me calorie deficit is burning more calories than you consume am I right? Its been the basis of dieting since time began. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong
She’s heard James Smith say it a few times that’s all. Wait until she gets on NEAT, TDEE and BMR we’ll be fucked then. She might as well be a PT.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m keeping a 500 calorie deficit at the moment and it’s hard when I’m a fat greedy cow. There is no way in hell she’s keeping a deficit. She eats about 500 cal in oil alone when she makes that prawn bath 🤢
It's hard work and there is no way I could keep my decifit having nandos and ice cream?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone who has lived in a calorie deficit for a very long time she is not in one I don’t even think she knows the meaning.

All the twirls she eats and alcohol she consumes there is not a chance in hell. The lard arse couldn’t even give up alcohol in pregnancy, the beast has no will power.

If she was burning more calories than she consumed you would see a difference by now but she’s getting fatter!

Truff hun get ya self down to David Edge

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly think that she thinks as she is consuming less than she was, she is in a deficit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The more I see of Kate the more I’m convinced it’s a parody account. It’s got to be,no one is that stupid. I just know that one day she’s gonna pop on here & say that she had us all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I honestly think that she thinks as she is consuming less than she was, she is in a deficit.
Oh dear! So she thinks if she was consuming 10,000 calories a day and is now consuming 9,999 she is in deficit and will lose weight? Surely she cant be that dense?

Oh dear! So she thinks if she was consuming 10,000 calories a day and is now consuming 9,999 she is in deficit and will lose weight? Surely she cant be that dense?
ETA This is the woman who put a handheld thermometer in her baby hand to take her temperature😏

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ETA This is the woman who put a hand held thermometer in her baby hand to take her tempertature😏
The only deficit is the lack of common sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
As someone who has lived in a calorie deficit for a very long time she is not in one I don’t even think she knows the meaning.

All the twirls she eats and alcohol she consumes there is not a chance in hell. The lard arse couldn’t even give up alcohol in pregnancy, the beast has no will power.

If she was burning more calories than she consumed you would see a difference by now but she’s getting fatter!

Truff hun get ya self down to David Edge
I didn't follow her when she was pregnant but how much alcohol was she drinking? My friends daughter used to drink a bottle or two of wine on a weekend when she was pregnant and when her daughter was 2 she was diagnosed with FASD.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Kate loves the Spice Girls as Destiny’s Child is playing 😭😭😭😭😭 duck the duck off. Why is she so dense?
Why do they brush their teeth in bed? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kate loves the Spice Girls as Destiny’s Child is playing 😭😭😭😭😭 duck the duck off. Why is she so dense?
Why do they brush their teeth in bed? 😳
Maybe when you’ve got square bathroom tiles for teeth it means you can’t brush them in a bathroom like normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.