Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to sound like the biggest dimwit ever but can somebody please explain briefly how this calorie deficit thing works please not to derail! And I know it’s kind of self explanatory but I feel like there’s more to it
You just eat less calories than you use during the day
So say for ease you use 2000 calories existing, and you eat 1750 you're in a deficit of 250 a day, so your body has to use fat/muscle to fuel you the other 250 resulting in weightloss

Something truff doesn't understand or she wouldn't be downing truffle oil

Reactions: 24
Sending you lots of love

Reactions: 14
Sending you lots of love & hugs

Reactions: 18
Sending you lots of love

Reactions: 15
Can you please record it for our amusement

Reactions: 16
So sorry to hear that take care of yourself sweetheart

Reactions: 17
So sorry to read this love to you and your family x

Reactions: 16
So so sorry to hear that lovely my heart goes out to you absolutely heart breaking to hear that I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers xx

Can you please record it for our amusement
Of course I will my tattle friend Xx

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry lovely my heart is broken for you. Take good care of yourself xx

I agree that she has some issues. I have a family member with depression and PTSD. He finds every reason under the sun not to be in the house. It’s almost like when he’s out, he doesn’t have to face up to what’s really going on. Sad.

It has made me so sad to read this. You might be best not reading these threads or following these tone-deaf muppets after what you’ve been through. I hope you’ve got lots of support around you. Sending virtual hugs your way x

Reactions: 23
So sorry to hear this! Get some rest and treat yourself to whatever to cheer your self up! Sending so so so many big cuddles!

Reactions: 15
Take care 🤍

Reactions: 12
So sorry to hear this xx

Can she stop saying “oh Oluv you hurt my heart” of course you love her she’s your bloody kid ffs.
Oh I am totally with you. She loves this line doesn't she.

Reactions: 10
Back to playing Perfect Pretend again - couldn't be normal and say she felt off today. Had to announce to everyone the day ended up turning round and being perfect.

Wow she's something else. Imagine being her and acting how she does !

Back to playing Perfect Pretend again - couldn't be normal and say she felt off today. Had to announce to everyone the day ended up turning round and being perfect.

Wow she's something else. Imagine being her and acting how she does !
Troll. She’s just trying to inspire people

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.