Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to sound like the biggest dimwit ever but can somebody please explain briefly how this calorie deficit thing works please 🥺 not to derail! And I know it’s kind of self explanatory but I feel like there’s more to it 😂
You just eat less calories than you use during the day
So say for ease you use 2000 calories existing, and you eat 1750 you're in a deficit of 250 a day, so your body has to use fat/muscle to fuel you the other 250 resulting in weightloss

Something truff doesn't understand or she wouldn't be downing truffle oil

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sending you lots of love ❤
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the tit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but duck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔

Reactions: 14
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the tit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but duck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔
Sending you lots of love & hugs ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m getting my hair done tomorrow so I hope to god she’s in there as she will be getting told straight to her face what an absolute minty disgrace of a so called child she is. Yes Hodor you will be getting told straight to your face, I am not scared of you or your fanny of a fella, and I will show you I’m not this sad person who hides behind a screen an keyboard like you make out. Can all my fellow trolls say a prayer that she comes in tomorrow 🤞🏻
Can you please record it for our amusement 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
So sorry to hear that 😢 take care of yourself sweetheart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So sorry to read this 💔 love to you and your family x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So so sorry to hear that lovely my heart goes out to you absolutely heart breaking to hear that 💔 I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers xx

Can you please record it for our amusement 🤣🤣
Of course I will my tattle friend 💁🏻‍♀️ Xx

• Heart
So sorry for your loss, thinking of you ❤

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry lovely 😢 my heart is broken for you. Take good care of yourself xx

• Heart
She's walking down the beach , Blanking the baby talking on her stories - asking her Gang how they are. She is unbelievable- get off your phone and interact with your child ! Worry about how she is ! 😡
She's defo got some kind of issue that she can't just sit in the house with the baby. She has to be out convincing herself she's achieving loads and living her best life. Even when she's in the house she gets Mez round so she can do the cleaning.
Shes not right !
No wonder Oluv is delighted every night when Delo walks through the door from work.
I agree that she has some issues. I have a family member with depression and PTSD. He finds every reason under the sun not to be in the house. It’s almost like when he’s out, he doesn’t have to face up to what’s really going on. Sad.

It has made me so sad to read this. You might be best not reading these threads or following these tone-deaf muppets after what you’ve been through. I hope you’ve got lots of support around you. Sending virtual hugs your way x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
😩 So sorry to hear this! Get some rest and treat yourself to whatever to cheer your self up! Sending so so so many big cuddles! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Take care 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sorry to hear this xx

Can she stop saying “oh Oluv you hurt my heart” of course you love her she’s your bloody kid ffs.
Oh I am totally with you. She loves this line doesn't she.

Reactions: 10
Back to playing Perfect Pretend again - couldn't be normal and say she felt off today. Had to announce to everyone the day ended up turning round and being perfect.

Wow she's something else. Imagine being her and acting how she does !

Back to playing Perfect Pretend again - couldn't be normal and say she felt off today. Had to announce to everyone the day ended up turning round and being perfect.

Wow she's something else. Imagine being her and acting how she does !
Troll. She’s just trying to inspire people

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.