Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want the trolley but I cannot bring myself to get one, and I haven’t seen any in my local (Bidston) home and bargains anyway…

can I ask you trolls a serious question please? Does anyone wear that much makeup? I will sometimes wear a good coverage foundation if it’s a night out but usually the heaviest I’ll go in the day is the ordinary serum foundation and even that does my head in sometimes. I think it’s quite nice to see your pores a bit and your proper skin texture or is that just me? Genuinely intrigued after seeing that reel

Reactions: 30
Does anyone know what this means? Baffled myself like. Is it filtered or not filtered 🤷🏽‍♀️

No filter filtered look?! Is that a thing or am I as thick as her btw it’s clearly filtered

And caked to duck!! No difference same tit different day
I think she’s implying that if you follow this look, you will look so flawless it’s like you will have a filter on but actually don’t.

Which would never happen if you actually followed her looks as the only method she uses for application of makeup appears to be throw as much shite on your face as possible and see what sticks, much like her insta page throw as much shite as possible on there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bit heavy that like
Hahahaha it’s a genuine question, the weird wobble of every bleeping thing she held must be down to some underlying condition surely? Or is she trying to be like the younger more talented influencers who are able to create a reel that isn’t cringey as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want the trolley but I cannot bring myself to get one, and I haven’t seen any in my local (Bidston) home and bargains anyway…

can I ask you trolls a serious question please? Does anyone wear that much makeup? I will sometimes wear a good coverage foundation if it’s a night out but usually the heaviest I’ll go in the day is the ordinary serum foundation and even that does my head in sometimes. I think it’s quite nice to see your pores a bit and your proper skin texture or is that just me? Genuinely intrigued after seeing that reel
Nope, Could not be arsed walking round with that much make up on during the day. I will wear a bit if I go into work or for lunch or something, and will wear heavier when I go out out, but wearing that much make up just to run errands or whatever would make me feel minging

Jesus I’ve watched it, it looks filtered because she’s got like a whole bottle of foundation and concealer on her face, followed by enough powder to see me through a good Saturday night out 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nope, Could not be arsed walking round with that much make up on during the day. I will wear a bit if I go into work or for lunch or something, and will wear heavier when I go out out, but wearing that much make up just to run errands or whatever would make me feel minging

Jesus I’ve watched it, it looks filtered because she’s got like a whole bottle of foundation and concealer on her face, followed by enough powder to see me through a good Saturday night out 😜
Haha glad it’s not just me! I’ve put foundation on a bit heavy before and thought “Nope”, scrubbed it all off and just lashed some bronzer on. I love makeup but it’s just soooo thick it’s like a mask.

Reactions: 20
6:35 and 2 stories, first one, Delo makes a sex pest face after realising the camera is on him already, second, he’s sat on the bed brushing his Turkey teeth, who brushes their teeth anywhere but the bathroom?! And why is this on your business page?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Me Fanny has closed up shop and jogged on off to a nunnery. bleeping hell anyone who thinks this fella is fit is a bit simples. Why’s he pulling a face like penny wise the clown about to chomp your arm off?
Just came here to post the exact same thing. He makes me feel fukin sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
EABA629C-C549-42EE-B56C-8E45EDB0D912.jpeg

WTF.
The pair of them are so bleeping simple 🤣🤣🤣
I bet he really struggles to make basic conversation this lad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

You can get the boxes in B&Q. I see these in the studio a lot, going to have to get one myself to store all my sequins.
Screenshot_20210609_070454_com.android.chrome.jpg

View attachment 609524

WTF.
The pair of them are so bleeping simple 🤣🤣🤣
I bet he really struggles to make basic conversation this lad.
I can't decide if he looks simple, sinister, or both!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahaha it’s a genuine question, the weird wobble of every bleeping thing she held must be down to some underlying condition surely? Or is she trying to be like the younger more talented influencers who are able to create a reel that isn’t cringey as duck
Prob needs a drink...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dying for a whispering Angle that’s all girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t really kept up with Kate the past few weeks cos I think she’s gone a bit boring……and calmed down a bit. Do I need to go the docs?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So 6.26am truff was in bed

6.41am 'Jane Bolt' had done a 24minute run

Now truff I'm not the best at maths but even my 6 year old knows that doesn't bleeping add up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who is this Jane who's Strava stats your stealing 🤣

Screenshot_2021-06-09-07-20-26-63~2.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-09-07-20-34-53~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.