Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry to hear that JF sending you massive hugs. My dogs are very important to me I wont go into everything I've been through over the last couple of years but my dogs have literally saved my life. It doesn't seem like it now but you will get through this and remember your pupper with such love in the future and in the future when you ready maybe get another little best friend ❤😓
Thank You! I dont want to derail the thread but im absolutely devastated. The worst thing is I dont even know how long she was lying there needing help whilst I was at work 😭 I cant stop thinking about it. I just walked in and found her on the floor. I just hope she wasnt like it long. This is what fucks me off about people like THM they have no idea how lucky they are to have the luxury of staying at home. She wants to try working on the front line. Then she wouldn’t be saying what a wonderful time to be alive 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope yo god she doesn'tget on like Lauryn Goodman she's bad enough with her times and polls and routines.

Reactions: 4
Thank You! I dont want to derail the thread but im absolutely devastated. The worst thing is I dont even know how long she was lying there needing help whilst I was at work 😭 I cant stop thinking about it. I just walked in and found her on the floor. I just hope she wasnt like it long. This is what fucks me off about people like THM they have no idea how lucky they are to have the luxury of staying at home. She wants to try working on the front line. Then she wouldn’t be saying what a wonderful time to be alive 😡
Ahh I'm so sad to hear that. I'm not patronising you but your little pupper will not have suffered. If he wasn't feeling well he will have just dozed off you know. Your posts always have me laughing so much, and I know he will have had a wonderful life with you. PM me if u need a chat x

Ahh I'm so sad to hear that. I'm not patronising you but your little pupper will not have suffered. If he wasn't feeling well he will have just dozed off you know. Your posts always have me laughing so much, and I know he will have had a wonderful life with you. PM me if u need a chat x
She I should say

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Longggggg time lurker here I've literally read every thread from start to finish. I fully cannot bare this girl at all, I used to think she was a nice genuine person and then started getting on to the absolute shite she posts🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ anything for abit of attention. Anyways that 'what a time to be alive' infuriated me. My auntie is working on the front line on the covid ward in hospital not been able to even see her own child and this woman is shopping around in IKEA and filling her fat gob with maccies and whatever else she can get her hands on🤯😡 I messaged her over that comment anyways and just got blocked straight away. Thankgod tbh cause she gets on my tits. Anyway girls keep it going because this has kept me entertained these last few months and glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way about this absolute drip
I am in disbelief that she has posted this! She’s got no self awareness at all. Why don’t her mates say something to her??? She needs proper management because what she’s posting is just crazy. If a celeb posted that it’d be all over the news.

Reactions: 3
I am in disbelief that she has posted this! She’s got no self awareness at all. Why don’t her mates say something to her??? She needs proper management because what she’s posting is just crazy. If a celeb posted that it’d be all over the news.
Coz her mates are all on here contributing that’s probably why. They’re all as bad as eachother

• Haha
I've took a few days off this. . . I was becoming obsessed!! 🙈

But now...

1. Are pregnant women not still supposed to be shielding? I'm in Scotland so unsure of the rules but surely she would not be flouncing about for the sake of a coffee

2. Those shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️ just no. They look worse on too

3. Do we think...the "baby shower" could be a surprise wedding? Someone I know did that but then I guess not cos she would need to have a big planned event 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh god 😂 sorry ive not been on here for a few days so just catching up. Ive literally had the shittest week, work is so busy thanks to everyone going cray cray now the rules have been relaxed a little 🙄 talk about give an inch, take a mile. Absolute asshats like THM trotting around the North West living her best life frequenting every drive thru and shop thats open 😑 finished my third night shift on Tuesday morning to come home find my 12 year old dog collapsed. Rushed to the vets and thanks to Covid couldnt even go in, had to wait outside. Unfortunately they couldn’t save her 😥 and I couldn’t even be with her when she was put to sleep. My heart is broken. These recent comments have made me laugh for the first time in days, so thank you ladies. As THM would say, you are helping one person per day you beautiful souls 🐚
Oh love I’m so sorry 😢 thinking of you xx

But now...

1. Are pregnant women not still supposed to be shielding? I'm in Scotland so unsure of the rules but surely she would not be flouncing about for the sake of a coffee

3. Do we think...the "baby shower" could be a surprise wedding? Someone I know did that but then I guess not cos she would need to have a big planned event 🤔
I was thinking that tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

But now...

well - apparently those vulnerable people that were shielding are now allowed out once a day, however the R rate in northwest is over 1 which is bad. London figures are increasing now too so think we will be flying towards a 2nd wave in no time 😢

I’m not pregnant or vulnerable but I’m still working from home, getting my food shop delivered and FaceTiming my family I don’t care what the government have said, it’s not controlled and still like 300 a day dying so I’m staying put. I completely get others aren’t as fortunate as I am so I’m not criticising those whose children have gone back to nursery (be it through work or mental health reasons!) I’m able to so I will and that’s what it’s about, protecting others yeah?
The way I see it is I’m one less body out there potentially spreading.

I’m not 32 weeks pregnant nipping our to nandos, ikea, b&q, planning baby showers, Starbucks, picolinos, Maccies and burger king 🙄 oh then going to see her nan in a care home windows open not social distancing.

Reactions: 9
Oh god 😂 sorry ive not been on here for a few days so just catching up. Ive literally had the shittest week, work is so busy thanks to everyone going cray cray now the rules have been relaxed a little 🙄 talk about give an inch, take a mile. Absolute asshats like THM trotting around the North West living her best life frequenting every drive thru and shop thats open 😑 finished my third night shift on Tuesday morning to come home find my 12 year old dog collapsed. Rushed to the vets and thanks to Covid couldnt even go in, had to wait outside. Unfortunately they couldn’t save her 😥 and I couldn’t even be with her when she was put to sleep. My heart is broken. These recent comments have made me laugh for the first time in days, so thank you ladies. As THM would say, you are helping one person per day you beautiful souls 🐚
Im so so sorry 💖💖💖 they are part of the family, it’s heartbreaking. I hope you’re ok xx

• Heart

But now...

You could check the Council Banns, but I think through covid not much is happening on that front in terms of new registrations.

Wheres she having it? If its in her garden then it’s definitely not a wedding there as you cant get married in your garden.

I did think that though the other day when someone posted the theme.

She will never be anything like fashionbublog but i'd put money on it that she wants to be! Having a snoop and she doesnt follow her but Lust does and she's open anyway. Is the black shed a wedding chapel!!!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
aww sorry to hear that xx

• Heart
Ok, I always said I would never post. But I can't help myself.....
Firstly...on 28th May she posted a 30week Bumpdate, now today its 32 weeks!? Consistency is key Kate.

I can NOT fathom the bleeping attention this girl gets unless it's for pure car crash viewing. Her fans and army are either brain dead or fake. The companies offering her free stuff make me sick. And I had a lot of respect for placenta plus until today. Shows that they are all the same.....

The flouting lockdown is unreal.
The overbearing braggy I'm better than everyone else boils my blood! Even if it's fake, people buy into it. The bags are probably on credit cards and the like. I am mortgage free, in a half decent job, and I dont own a single designer bag or item of clothing for that matter. But we are all lazy universal credit meffs according to her lot. There is so much more I wish I could say, but I've already rambled. Girls your comedy is gold, and I hope motherhood SLAPs her in the face, hard, with no sleep and vom and tit all over the show. But then It'll be poor me I've got PND.

Thread suggestion

Fat Mcbastard loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil as a side dish!

As you were....
Regarding Placenta Plus, I agree. Danielle the owner, posted not so long ago how they were keeping the majority of their “gifting” money for women who were less fortunate and women who wanted to use them but simply couldn’t afford to. I saw this #gifted and thought surely not?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I also remember her writing we have the biggest bed EVER. or something. Well the max is super king and your not the first HUN.
Why is she made up with 5 pregnancy pillows??
Awwwww honey I’m so sorry.
Glad we’ve managed to put a smile on your face though.
Go have a fillet o’ fish and a Starbucks, you’ll feel sooooo much better 🙄😘
dont forget to shave your mini. KHM swears by it

• Haha
What does placenta plus do? I have been on the website and can’t make sense 🙈 never had a baby before so don’t know much birth etc

I think they take your placenta and make it into pills and I'm sure they make balms washed ect out of it. The pills I know they make out of it for sure xx

What does placenta plus do? I have been on the website and can’t make sense 🙈 never had a baby before so don’t know much birth etc
Yes they make pills and face creams ect out of your placenta, even umbilical cord framed keepsakes 🙈 ive had kids and there's no way on this planet I'd have me umbilical cord hanging on my walls but each to their own I suppose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I watched a video from Taylor (off US Ex on the Beach/ The Challenge) getting her placenta made into pills, it was one of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
I think they take your placenta and make it into pills and I'm sure they make balms washed ect out of it. The pills I know they make out of it for sure xx

Yes they make pills and face creams ect out of your placenta, even umbilical cord framed keepsakes 🙈 ive had kids and there's no way on this planet I'd have me umbilical cord hanging on my walls but each to their own I suppose
OMG well if Colleen Rooney has done it.. Kate has too😆 No way on earth I’d be doing it either

I watched a video from Taylor (off US Ex on the Beach/ The Challenge) getting her placenta made into pills, it was one of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen 🤦🏼‍♀️
What a bunch of ‘unique’ attention seeking odd balls 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.