Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope someone messages her over that @What a day to be alive” remark. Is she really that dense?

One day off posting then it’s back on the beg. I’m genuinely gobsmacked at how insensitive this is.

Reactions: 1
She’s paid a planner to do her baby shower? Seriously? So baggy it’s unreal most people I know their best mates/sisters/mums planned their baby showers. Shes a whopper really is.

Did I miss the new government advice update saying that we can have more than 6 people meeting? Because I can’t imagine they’ll be allowing much more than that any time soon and considering she hired out a nightclub for the gender reveal and has a PR events agency planning her baby shower I’d assume it’s for more than 6. I expect they’ll have giant oyster shells on each plate and when you crack it open it has a fillet-o-fish inside with a truffle oil dip 🙄 #bestdayever bleeping deluded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How can she be having a baby shower????? Really, how? 6 people socially distancing in a garden does not need a PR firm. She wonders why people don’t like her? KHM You’re not above the rules! I haven’t hugged my parents since March and she’s got a PR firm handling a baby shower?? Absolute AIRHEAD. I hope this pandemic kills influencer culture you know. I really bleeping do.

Reactions: 15
How can she be having a baby shower????? Really, how? 6 people socially distancing in a garden does not need a PR firm. She wonders why people don’t like her? KHM You’re not above the rules! I haven’t hugged my parents since March and she’s got a PR firm handling a baby shower?? Absolute AIRHEAD. I hope this pandemic kills influencer culture you know. I really bleeping do.
She’s never stuck to the rules, if she had she’d have been going on and on about how she can’t wait to see her Mum again and spend time with her or her cousin and the godson... all we’ve seen is a couple of posts about a picnic with the girls and a coffee with someone else? She’s been seeing them all along, nothing has changed for her at all. It’s infuriating, she’s selfish. To even be thinking about having a baby shower now is mad. If you want one that much have one after the baby is born and is a few months old when it’s likely the restrictions will have eased and she isn’t as high risk? I’ve seen many people that had baby showers planned and then the baby was prem have it afterwards and it was a lovely little day of celebrations, still got a lot of nice gifts (the only reason she is having it) She just needs to be centre of attention 🤢

Reactions: 5
She won’t be having any baby shower as the Merseyside R rating has gone up! All because people couldn’t follow the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s all fun and games till KHM is hospitalised with Covid and she’s crying about how she doesn’t understand this has happened because she’s been so careful and stuck to all the rules blah blah blah.

In order to social distance correctly she needs to have enough space for 2m apart from each person she doesn’t have 12m of space in that garden, especially with the War bunker in the middle plus all the tat she will have too - big letters SHELLY - BOB DELLY balloons, graze table (most unhygienic thing ever amidst a pandemic that’s spread by touch 🤯

said it before and I’ll say it again, just duck right off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone seen the latest?! That is not even close to how she normally looks I'm sorry!! Get your bump out I dont care but its shopped surely🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What a time to be alive?! Is there an actual brain cell in her head, or have they all been drowned in truffle oil?! 40,000 people in the UK dead. The R infection rate in the north west is above 1, yet that dickeye is having a ‘jolly old time’ chomping on a bleeping fillet o fish for gods sake. Insensitive , vile little grotbag. Needs a reality check before little Perla Opal Fishy fillet truff truff pops out, that’s for sure. 🤬
Dickeye 😂😂😂

• Haha
FFS just post a normal photo of your belly and everyone would think fair play you look lovely. We’re in lockdown - you’re practically cat fishing yourself. Just give it up and own how you look, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her shape or size normally, she’s a pretty girl and should be enjoying her pregnancy not worrying about photoshopping her bump. Feel sorry for her, without all that tit editing half the people on here would actually not mind her!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What a great time to be alive? McDonalds and IKEA is she for real? How bleeping insensitive the vacuous toad. By the time she gives birth she's going to resemble Jabba the Hutt if she carries on. Suprised DJ Thundercunt hasn't built her her own food hall in the west wing of the house. 40,000 people are dead and this twit posts what a time to be alive? 🤬🤬🤬
I was fuming when I saw this.
Thousands of people have died, key workers out there everyday risking their lives to keep our country going but it's all alright if she gets her Mcd's because she has it so hard :mad:

She’s so full of her own self importance and that message to herself is ridiculous. How is she a hero????? She’s an embarrassment.

Never heard of placenta encapsulation before. I genuinely thought that placenta thing was someone who collected your placenta to season and prep it for eating haha, it wouldn’t even shock me coming from her if it was though

Fuk me photoshopped to hell!!! Jesus just embrace and be humble regardless of how perfect u think u are Kate your actually growing a human, a stretch mark bump, saggy skin, etc. I’m proud of my tiger lines, 4 babies as a result!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.