Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin did the key worker masterclass and apparently Kate said ‘if your eyes start watering while you’re applying your lashes, go and make a cup of tea and say positive things to yourself... repeat things you like about yourself until they stop watering’ 😂😂😂 I was sobbing when she told me Hahahaha
Omg crying! Manifesting the eyelashes to stick? Can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s actually managed to blend her bump into the background hahaha who does she think she’s fooling??

Also those shoes look like a project a 5 year old did at school with PVA and some plazzy pearls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doctor: "you have covid 19."
KHM: "impossible, I'm a CEO and I have 145k followers on instagram."
Doctor:
KHM: "I also have 3 walk-ins and a shaved bald mini."
Crying at this. Never felt the need to share details of me mini, shaved bald or otherwise, with my social media followers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s arsed about 5 crappy pregnancy pillows? Like that’s what you need to make it in life. Worry about those shocking hair extensions hun, tacky AF.
I don’t even know where to start with this truffle hog tonight. The badly edited bump pic, the PR firm for a baby shower, living her best life whilst 40,000 are dead, those bleeping god awful shoes or the post about Bernie Sanders and congress! witch needs to be teaching a politics course next year never mind crappy slap!!
Did anyone get onto the Madeline McCann post she’s now removed? Comparing the Madeline case to a missing black child? I didn’t quite catch the post properly as I was scrolling through her waffle quick but imagine if her child went missing and someone posted something like that? Stick to shaving your fanny and stuffing your face Truffle Hog, you know tit about politics other than voting Tory to protect your own self interests you big stinking HYPOCRITE.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder what she'll feed the kid. For the gram it'll be smashed avocado drizzled with truffle oil when in reality it'll be Turkey twizzlers,haribo and a bottle of luco while Dettol dick tops up her creosote spray tan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god 😂 sorry ive not been on here for a few days so just catching up. Ive literally had the shittest week, work is so busy thanks to everyone going cray cray now the rules have been relaxed a little 🙄 talk about give an inch, take a mile. Absolute asshats like THM trotting around the North West living her best life frequenting every drive thru and shop thats open 😑 finished my third night shift on Tuesday morning to come home find my 12 year old dog collapsed. Rushed to the vets and thanks to Covid couldnt even go in, had to wait outside. Unfortunately they couldn’t save her 😥 and I couldn’t even be with her when she was put to sleep. My heart is broken. These recent comments have made me laugh for the first time in days, so thank you ladies. As THM would say, you are helping one person per day you beautiful souls 🐚

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh god 😂 sorry ive not been on here for a few days so just catching up. Ive literally had the shittest week, work is so busy thanks to everyone going cray cray now the rules have been relaxed a little 🙄 talk about give an inch, take a mile. Absolute asshats like THM trotting around the North West living her best life frequenting every drive thru and shop thats open 😑 finished my third night shift on Tuesday morning to come home find my 12 year old dog collapsed. Rushed to the vets and thanks to Covid couldnt even go in, had to wait outside. Unfortunately they couldn’t save her 😥 and I couldn’t even be with her when she was put to sleep. My heart is broken. These recent comments have made me laugh for the first time in days, so thank you ladies. As THM would say, you are helping one person per day you beautiful souls 🐚
Awwwww honey I’m so sorry.
Glad we’ve managed to put a smile on your face though.
Go have a fillet o’ fish and a Starbucks, you’ll feel sooooo much better 🙄😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kid'll probably be weaned on a fillet of fish.
Igtv telling us how important it is to give your baby healthy food like fish out of maccies

Ok, I always said I would never post. But I can't help myself.....
Firstly...on 28th May she posted a 30week Bumpdate, now today its 32 weeks!? Consistency is key Kate.

I can NOT fathom the bleeping attention this girl gets unless it's for pure car crash viewing. Her fans and army are either brain dead or fake. The companies offering her free stuff make me sick. And I had a lot of respect for placenta plus until today. Shows that they are all the same.....

The flouting lockdown is unreal.
The overbearing braggy I'm better than everyone else boils my blood! Even if it's fake, people buy into it. The bags are probably on credit cards and the like. I am mortgage free, in a half decent job, and I dont own a single designer bag or item of clothing for that matter. But we are all lazy universal credit meffs according to her lot. There is so much more I wish I could say, but I've already rambled. Girls your comedy is gold, and I hope motherhood SLAPs her in the face, hard, with no sleep and vom and tit all over the show. But then It'll be poor me I've got PND.

Thread suggestion

Fat Mcbastard loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil as a side dish!

As you were....
This!! Nothing adds up, when she was posting about themindpt, I’m certain she said she’d been using them since July when she had her miscarriage but I thought that didn’t happen to October/November? 🤨🤨

Reactions: 2
OMG I’m so sorry to hear this ☹ I’m such an animal lover ❤ I hope you’re ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am so sorry to hear that JF sending you massive hugs. My dogs are very important to me I wont go into everything I've been through over the last couple of years but my dogs have literally saved my life. It doesn't seem like it now but you will get through this and remember your pupper with such love in the future and in the future when you ready maybe get another little best friend ❤😓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also dont know if anyone else picked up on this but when she had that last scan on the 19th May, the scan pic she put up said she was 28 weeks 5 days.... assuming that was actually her scan pic and not someone elses, that makes her due 6th Aug

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen friends of friends v much like her in terms of immaturity etc and when they became mothers they totally changed. Went from sniffing coke and house parties to Mother Earth once the baby came. Couldn’t breathe in their house if you’d had so much as a cigarette in the last 5 years....watch KHM be one of these. Everything vegan, organic, won’t vaccinate her kid Etc.
She’ll be even more annoying then preaching to the MUA masses that she’s mother of the year with all the #ad #gifted organic baby food

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.