Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on about trolls yet posts the women’s page to potentially be trolled!! Is she seriously that stupid??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Aggression in this form is also known as “bleeping brain dead”
Well I'm not brain dead! I was just referring to the fact as other people had said it's the small things on posts. If someone has a condition which means this causes you problems fair enough, but I think often her posts are rushed to get the content out.

Well I'm not brain dead! I was just referring to the fact as other people had said it's the small things on posts. If someone has a condition which means this causes you problems fair enough, but I think often her posts are rushed to get the content out.
That’s not what I meant. Katie Hayes aggression is A bleeping brain dead way to respond to anyone who is able to say “Babe, you can’t spell”. I highly doubt she has dyslexia because she would have been shouting that from the rooftops. I hardly think we can spare her the grace to call it “content” either. It’s absolute rubbish.

Reactions: 1
That’s not what I meant. Katie Hayes aggression is A bleeping brain dead way to respond to anyone who is able to say “Babe, you can’t spell”. I highly doubt she has dyslexia because she would have been shouting that from the rooftops. I hardly think we can spare her the grace to call it “content” either. It’s absolute rubbish.
Sorry my dear! I misunderstood

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Should you really be teaching English in salon if she’s dyslexic? Is she a teacher? Or did she do a PTTLS course? Which any fucker can do!!

Slight confusion for us both there! Not to be confused with their, or they're 🤣🤣 maybe we need a milkshake
Eeeeeee god. Have a day off will ya Katie. Beyond embarrassing. I’m ashamed to be the same species as her.

Should you really be teaching English in salon if she’s dyslexic? Is she a teacher? Or did she do a PTTLS course? Which any fucker can do!!
Barely think she could teach a dog to sit if I’m honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s as thick as pig tit! There’s wiser chewing grass! That face, those clips, the shite she talks, her face is like a Halloween cake! Aagggghhhhhh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion

Katie Hayes #9
Using politics to deflect my lies, McBastard wants a burger and fries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My cousin did the key worker masterclass and apparently Kate said ‘if your eyes start watering while you’re applying your lashes, go and make a cup of tea and say positive things to yourself... repeat things you like about yourself until they stop watering’ 😂😂😂 I was sobbing when she told me Hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
My cousin did the key worker masterclass and apparently Kate said ‘if your eyes start watering while you’re applying your lashes, go and make a cup of tea and say positive things to yourself... repeat things you like about yourself until they stop watering’ 😂😂😂 I was sobbing when she told me Hahahaha
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 😳😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually buckled. About as much intelligence as the peanut butter I spread on my toast.

Hysterical isn’t it! I’ll try and find out more tomorrow 😂
Cannot. Deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a recording of the live?

The McDonald’s rant what in gods name was that!!!!
I’m obvs joking guuuuuyssss but seriously if anyone wants 5 free courses in exchange for a burger patty i will do it. Obviously joking of course. But DM me if you work there because I am the most deserving out of everything going on in today’s world. Never mind those fighting for their very existence, those being killed just for not having a “normal” skin tone as KHM so kindly put it 😡😡. No little miss mcbastard (HOWLING at that by the way) has to be priority because of how TIRED she is. duck me it must be knackering putting on a winged liner, putting 70 clips in your hair and googling queue times of local fast food places. It must exhaust her to string a coherent sentence together. Beyond tone deaf given the issues the world is facing right now. Another one just posting a black square & reposting stories just to jump on the bandwagon, not knowing what any of it truly means. Just to show she’s done the bare minimum due dilligence so she can get back to debating the important matters of what’s on the bleeping Burger King menu. All while flouting lockdown rules and putting precious rainbow baby pearl at risk. Worth it for £25 worth of cold soggy chips and bunless big Mac’s in her eyes. But how dare any of us TROLLS call her out 🙄🤬. Raging is an understatement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.