Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The McDonald’s rant what in gods name was that!!!!
I’m obvs joking guuuuuyssss but seriously if anyone wants 5 free courses in exchange for a burger patty i will do it. Obviously joking of course. But DM me if you work there because I am the most deserving out of everything going on in today’s world. Never mind those fighting for their very existence, those being killed just for not having a “normal” skin tone as KHM so kindly put it 😡😡. No little miss mcbastard (HOWLING at that by the way) has to be priority because of how TIRED she is. duck me it must be knackering putting on a winged liner, putting 70 clips in your hair and googling queue times of local fast food places. It must exhaust her to string a coherent sentence together. Beyond tone deaf given the issues the world is facing right now. Another one just posting a black square & reposting stories just to jump on the bandwagon, not knowing what any of it truly means. Just to show she’s done the bare minimum due dilligence so she can get back to debating the important matters of what’s on the bleeping Burger King menu. All while flouting lockdown rules and putting precious rainbow baby pearl at risk. Worth it for £25 worth of cold soggy chips and bunless big Mac’s in her eyes. But how dare any of us TROLLS call her out 🙄🤬. Raging is an understatement.
Do you work for Hallmark? “If Carlsberg did Insta-Cunts....”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel like KHM should read Lisa potter- Dixon’s post on MUAs doing make up on people with skin that is different....she’s an unreal make up artist and just seems so lovely. So Kate, if your reading this...go follow her n learn something

The McDonald’s rant what in gods name was that!!!!
I’m obvs joking guuuuuyssss but seriously if anyone wants 5 free courses in exchange for a burger patty i will do it. Obviously joking of course. But DM me if you work there because I am the most deserving out of everything going on in today’s world. Never mind those fighting for their very existence, those being killed just for not having a “normal” skin tone as KHM so kindly put it 😡😡. No little miss mcbastard (HOWLING at that by the way) has to be priority because of how TIRED she is. duck me it must be knackering putting on a winged liner, putting 70 clips in your hair and googling queue times of local fast food places. It must exhaust her to string a coherent sentence together. Beyond tone deaf given the issues the world is facing right now. Another one just posting a black square & reposting stories just to jump on the bandwagon, not knowing what any of it truly means. Just to show she’s done the bare minimum due dilligence so she can get back to debating the important matters of what’s on the bleeping Burger King menu. All while flouting lockdown rules and putting precious rainbow baby pearl at risk. Worth it for £25 worth of cold soggy chips and bunless big Mac’s in her eyes. But how dare any of us TROLLS call her out 🙄🤬. Raging is an understatement.
You give her too much credit, she couldn’t even be arsed to google for herself where there was a McDonalds open near her, she had to make her “army” check for her and let her know... talk about bone idle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this him too? Seems like he’s got his fingers in all the pies! Shift worker, builder, serial shagger & whatever the duck this is!!
That’s him!! I defo get the vibe he’s an hole... never seems like he can be eased with her in her videos. He’s hot tho... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories

“IVE CRAVED A MCDONALDS FOR ALLLLL MYYYY PREGNANCY GUYYYSSS.. WELL 10 WEEKS OF LOCKDOWN”

how many times did she have to say she’ll queue hahahahahahahahahah love a back tracking witch

you absolute melt. Why does she have to go everywhere honestly.. why doesn’t Mr DIY go on his own????

I’m a key worker but I’ve taken unpaid leave to be off while my young kids nursery is shut through all this and my husband (who’s also a key worker) goes EVERYWHERE for whatever we need. I don’t feel like we all have to go in the car?????😂

• Haha
What makes me laugh is in the live with Bobby and in her trolling video she said “if you don’t agree with me or have a problem with me then tell me, send me a DM and we can talk about what it is you think I’m doing wrong”... in the last 2 days alone I’ve seen at least 3 people address her casual racism for it to be deleted and the person blocked and 2 DM’s for the person to be blocked immediately and her to plaster it on her story knowing that her “army” will respond to it. She couldn’t lie straight in bed that girl. Won’t take criticism whether it’s constructive or not and then has the audacity to claim she’s being trolled.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her stories

“IVE CRAVED A MCDONALDS FOR ALLLLL MYYYY PREGNANCY GUYYYSSS.. WELL 10 WEEKS OF LOCKDOWN”

how many times did she have to say she’ll queue hahahahahahahahahah love a back tracking witch

you absolute melt. Why does she have to go everywhere honestly.. why doesn’t Mr DIY go on his own????

I’m a key worker but I’ve taken unpaid leave to be off while my young kids nursery is shut through all this and my husband (who’s also a key worker) goes EVERYWHERE for whatever we need. I don’t feel like we all have to go in the car?????😂
She's probably petrified the second she allows him out alone or leaves him in the house on his own that he'll be a gone by the time she's back 😂 actually couldn't blame him the way she's shown herself up for weeks

• Haha
Is she wearing those clips as a joke 🤔
Genuine question as I thought we’d left them in the 90’s where they belong!!

• Haha
The fact she’s tried to apologise for this has bleeping killed me off it’s only half 8 hahahahaha
her face in it aswel hahahahah
Who has “banter” on their PROFESSIONAL make up page about a bleeping burger 🤣🤣

She would have jumped at the chance to queue jump and get a free maccies. She would have gone massively OTT like she did for the picnic too, enough food for 5 just because it’s free.

trolls Kate hun. Take a look in the mirror if you Wana see one...you’ve got an absolute cheek crying and playing victim when you’re the worst of all of us. Wonder how many of your 145k followers (your “army”) messaged that woman who’s profile you posted? You know exactly what you’re doing you horrible little bully.
Here’s a little idea - when somebody messages you and you really don’t like it, delete it, move on... better yet own what you’ve done, apologise and then forget about it.

The reason you hate this site so much is because you can’t control the content like you do your page. You’re like a dictator 🤣 wind ya neck in girl you’re just a girl from the Wirral who was good at make up once upon a time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Who has “banter” on their PROFESSIONAL make up page about a bleeping burger 🤣🤣

She would have jumped at the chance to queue jump and get a free maccies. She would have gone massively OTT like she did for the picnic too, enough food for 5 just because it’s free.

trolls Kate hun. Take a look in the mirror if you Wana see one...you’ve got an absolute cheek crying and playing victim when you’re the worst of all of us. Wonder how many of your 145k followers (your “army”) messaged that woman who’s profile you posted? You know exactly what you’re doing you horrible little bully.
Here’s a little idea - when somebody messages you and you really don’t like it, delete it, move on... better yet own what you’ve done, apologise and then forget about it.

The reason you hate this site so much is because you can’t control the content like you do your page. You’re like a dictator 🤣 wind ya neck in girl you’re just a girl from the Wirral who was good at make up once upon a time.
100% agree with all this - oh my god don’t get me started with how unprofessional she is.
I’ve followed her since I was a regular at Peaches as far back as 2010 when she was just a young girl being made to make tea and you saw her do nothing but brush up with a face like a slapped arse.. then SW days and her make up line (WTF), her buying that house she’s in now with her ex - she bought her first car a VW Beatle don’t know if any of you remember and she was so humble back then, she was working for herself and got herself a car DIDNT do flashy at that point - now look at her.. she’s changed so much over the years and this site has really opened my eyes to the fake lives of most people I follow on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This thread has had me howling. I’m supposed to be doing housework!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All the shite she’s eating I’m very surprised she’s not heading straight for gestational diabetes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a few days off posting but still been lurking whilst trying to get some work done. I've been so overwhelmed because I know in my job I will be responsible for educating about BLM so I have taken a good few days doing research to begin to educate myself and it's been absolutely devastating work... then seeing her on Instagram is just a slap in the face to the movement I feel. Yes bringing awareness is better than staying silent, it's one time she actually shouldn't stay silent, but the amount of things she has reposted. She's just seen someone else post then jumped on, no educating and then to start moaning about maccies and offering free lessons. Whether it was 'banter' or not, completely insensitive in a time where people are fighting for those loosing their lives because of the colour of their skin, and she thinks its appropriate to make jokes like this. She's got privilege on a whole new level. Honestly don't know why I'd expect anything else, how insensitive she's been with her posts through corona too. I actually don't think she is being malicious, she just simply does not think (or doesn't have the capacity to think). I've said before, she needs to duck off posting everything personal on a business page. She's seriously shooting herself in the foot everytime she posts and the fact these threads are moving a lot quicker with all the new members, she's doing some serious damage to her career. I was tempted to join the keyworkers group but my mind had been overwhelmed this past week, I couldn't have her ruin it with spouting absolute shite and telling me to use cheap makeup. She's so offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Had a few days off posting but still been lurking whilst trying to get some work done. I've been so overwhelmed because I know in my job I will be responsible for educating about BLM so I have taken a good few days doing research to begin to educate myself and it's been absolutely devastating work... then seeing her on Instagram is just a slap in the face to the movement I feel. Yes bringing awareness is better than staying silent, it's one time she actually shouldn't stay silent, but the amount of things she has reposted. She's just seen someone else post then jumped on, no educating and then to start moaning about maccies and offering free lessons. Whether it was 'banter' or not, completely insensitive in a time where people are fighting for those loosing their lives because of the colour of their skin, and she thinks its appropriate to make jokes like this. She's got privilege on a whole new level. Honestly don't know why I'd expect anything else, how insensitive she's been with her posts through corona too. I actually don't think she is being malicious, she just simply does not think (or doesn't have the capacity to think). I've said before, she needs to duck off posting everything personal on a business page. She's seriously shooting herself in the foot everytime she posts and the fact these threads are moving a lot quicker with all the new members, she's doing some serious damage to her career. I was tempted to join the keyworkers group but my mind had been overwhelmed this past week, I couldn't have her ruin it with spouting absolute shite and telling me to use cheap makeup. She's so offensive.
This 👆🏼Hope you’re okay💖🦋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This 👆🏼Hope you’re okay💖🦋
thank you!!! I’m fine, think most of us have moments where she makes us snap 😂.

By no means am I trying to be insensitive to the movement, but it just highlights how other people actions are dangerous. I know I’ve stood back and never had a voice because BLM has never affected me personally being white. I’ve never seen it in person, just news articles from America and shamefully I’ve had the attitude of ‘it’s not effecting me...’ but has still always been awful to hear. But the movement now is saying that we all need to stand up for something that is blatantly wrong. I’m not even saying what she does is on the same level because it’s very clearly not, but the principle is there. It’s easy enough for her to say ‘don’t like what I’m doing, don’t watch’. Imagine that being said to the protestors. Again, understand it is such a bigger matter and before she reads this and starts going on she’s being compared, I’m not comparing. I’m using the principle which can be applied to many a things in life. The things she says, does and posts does have an impact on people. That’s why she’s an ‘influencer’. So if there is an outcry saying that her editing her photos is going to mentally harm young girls into thinking that’s the body that’s going to get them somewhere in life, having a Range Rover and all this ‘extravagance’ she tries to portray, its bleeping harmful. AGAIN NOT SAYING SHE’S LIKE THE POLICE IN BLM - just making that very clear. It’s the principle of if you see something wrong, you need to stand up whether it’s affecting you personally or not. I just don’t even care about anything in the past anymore, she’s edited pics, used someone else’s pic for a baby scan, come on here herself whatever. I just truly wish she would turn a new leaf. Be humble, bleeping appreciate the smaller things in life that actually matter and use her following for good rather than asking for maccies locations WHICH YOU CAN FIND ONLINE. Would have taken her longer posting the stories, that’s why it’s hard to believe she wasn’t actually asking for preferential treatment.

So sorry that all for that is just a big rant and probably doesn’t make much sense. I’m honestly not comparing her to the BLM at all I can’t stress that enough before I’m accused. It’s literally just realising after reading so much that we’ve had the opportunity to speak up to help others and I know I haven’t and I know reading through these helped me see through her lies and deceit and I honestly look at social media a different way. Hopefully you can all continue helping others that Instagram lives arent what they’re made out to be, that’s how I see the purpose of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My cousin did the key worker masterclass and apparently Kate said ‘if your eyes start watering while you’re applying your lashes, go and make a cup of tea and say positive things to yourself... repeat things you like about yourself until they stop watering’ 😂😂😂 I was sobbing when she told me Hahahaha
What the actual duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
I've read all of the threads start to finish - what a character she is!! Currently on furlough (sorry Kate, no UC - although i do have a bit of a leaky fridge) and this has provided me with some much needed reading material.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.