Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a picture of the baby shower shoes from the weekend? I might have found something amusing.. :unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because we like the same name we would get on 😂😂😂😂😂 we are allowed our own opinions without disliking people for alternative ones. I’ve never watched her before. Am I not allowed to say she is pretty 😆😁

Katie Hayes, mixed race???

Hun, are you lost?

Ha ha ha no I went to look after this thread. Quick look on the grid and she reminded me of two mixed people I know. One being a child of another influencer who is mixed. And a girl I went to school with. I haven’t studied her. Wondered if she had a mixed parent. Obviously not then. Just a response would have been fine.

Last edited:
Because we like the same name we would get on 😂😂😂😂😂 we are allowed our own opinions without disliking people for alternative ones. I’ve never watched her before. Am I not allowed to say she is pretty 😆😁
I never said you couldn’t have an opinion, that’s what we all come on here to share after all, calm down!
No one on here has said they disliked anyone for different opinions, and definitely not in response to your post. I

Also, curious that you don’t follow her, don’t really know anything about her but yet find yourself on a thread about her???

Also, there’s more comments quoting your original one so why single my observation out?
Do us a favour and follow her for a few days and you’ll understand what we’re on about. You can’t just chime in on page 3 of a thread that’s been running for 8 threads now and say she’s pretty, that’s like jumping in half way through a film thinking you know the whole plot line after 5 minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I never said you couldn’t have an opinion, that’s what we all come on here to share after all, calm down!
No one on here has said they disliked anyone for different opinions, and definitely not in response to your post. I

Also, curious that you don’t follow her, don’t really know anything about her but yet find yourself on a thread about her???

Also, there’s more comments quoting your original one so why single my observation out?
Do us a favour and follow her for a few days and you’ll understand what we’re on about. You can’t just chime in on page 3 of a thread that’s been running for 8 threads now and say she’s pretty, that’s like jumping in half way through a film thinking you know the whole plot line after 5 minutes
bleeping hell, while I’m even at it, it wasn’t even me that mentioned the liking the same name, so don’t come at me for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Suspicious 🤔

I happen to think she is naturally pretty, there’s just no need to filter herself so much that she’s unrecognisable! That’s most people’s issue with her I think.

Reactions: 3
Suspicious 🤔

I happen to think she is naturally pretty, there’s just no need to filter herself so much that she’s unrecognisable! That’s most people’s issue with her I think.
I don’t find her displeasing to the eye, I just think she has this Unhealthy obsession with herself being a certain way and it’s sad watching a woman that doesn’t love herself.

she’s going to loose those pregnancy lips soon so be back to filler! I’m calling it now though guyzzzzzzz she’ll make out that the pregnancy lips stayed after pregnancy haha

Who da FUQ does she think she is!! I still cannot get over it.

#relightingthefire
Queen, I’m over it and it’s me she talks about in that “trolling” video. She’s soooooo not over it ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t find her displeasing to the eye, I just think she has this Unhealthy obsession with herself being a certain way and it’s sad watching a woman that doesn’t love herself.

she’s going to loose those pregnancy lips soon so be back to filler! I’m calling it now though guyzzzzzzz she’ll make out that the pregnancy lips stayed after pregnancy haha

Queen, I’m over it and it’s me she talks about in that “trolling” video. She’s soooooo not over it ha
She’s about as much value on this earth as an empty ballsack. Nuff said.

Reactions: 2
I just pressed reply not that familiar with how this all works. And as for how I ended up on this thread I been browsing through loads of them. I not come to read a particular account. I not heard of the majority of the accounts on here. She might be as annoying as hell just asked did she has a mixed parent and how she looks like educatingmummy boy a bit then got to I would get on with her because I thought a name was pretty 😂 so I don’t need to calm down or chill out I got judged for an observation. And thinking a name was nice that you (or whoever it was) didn’t. Must mean I’m her top fan or something 😂😂😂
Learning the ropes how to work this and reply and all that

New members bore me haha

You was one once 🙄

Yeah I was a new member one but I can relate to this thread from following this person for a significant amount of time.

I’m not judging or throwing shade so think you need to re read further up the thread hun if your going to comment and participate, if that’s the case, welcome, join in but don’t put words in my mouth that I’m somehow judging you for having something to say. Weather or not I agree is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was replying to you about the mixed race question. Not the name one. They came together in the post, although I typed them out separately. And pressed “post reply” separately for them both.

Trying to work it out how to work it out as I go.

Well think maybe can rule out its not KHM. She's proven a good few times she knows how to post on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was replying to you about the mixed race question. Not the name one. They came together in the post, although I typed them out separately. And pressed “post reply” separately for them both.

Trying to work it out how to work it out as I go.
It was actually you that threw the mixed race question out there...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.