Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she filter her makeup? She’s a proper catfish....
don’t know how that business has survived, the most snide place I’ve ever set foot in.... I used to get my hair done off Carla in another salon & as soon as she moved there I stopped... I know loads who have stopped going to MUA’s/hair etc because they’ve moved to that place

Reactions: 4
Fat McBastard needs to be in the next thread title 😂.
All those Towie slags were saying they were voting Tory too, jumped up little cretins.
I feel like I’ve been relatively restrained in my criticism of THM thus far, but now I think it’s time to go HAM on this witch 😆.
Why has this post literally bleeping killed me off I'm screaming I mean tears crying wet meself the lot.

My husband has just said if you carry on like this tonight again can you sleep in the other bed 😂 seems he is a McBastard too

Why has this post literally bleeping killed me off I'm screaming I mean tears crying wet meself the lot.

My husband has just said if you carry on like this tonight again can you sleep in the other bed 😂 seems he is a McBastard too
Time to go HAM...hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That fella of hers must come home at night thinking what the duck have I got myself into!! I bet she rings him all day aswell dead insecure....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GIVE ME bleeping STRENGTH.

How the duck is this woman going to be a parent? The most self-absorbed, self-indulgent hole I’ve ever had the displeasure to see.

The tit makeup artist tack, the stuff you buy for your unborn child, the gushing trashy post about “your man”. The world is not big enough for your ego sweetheart, trot (and I mean trot), back to your planet you bleeping space cadet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so aggressive!!

The woman is only pointing out the spelling mistakes. She's literally defeating the object if shes spelling it wrong, to me anyway.
In my opinion, if you can't correct a spelling mistake for something as serious as this movement, then do you truly believe Black Lives Matter. Because surely, if it was say for instance - white lives matter an someone corrected you she'd change it straight way so as not to alienate her 'fan' base!

She is just a tit. Sure she said in one of her vids about fake tan aswell, that stupid strawberry tit she was flogging, 'I literally love this tan, it makes me so black'.

I lose braincells 🧠 even looking at her story. The vapid bleeping imbecile.
"Your" not "youre" 😡😡😡 its the small things

Reactions: 2
Her makeup looks nice from the live but certainly not “industry leader” level! No doubt she used a drugstore foundation and some shite from bperfect that she always peddles!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.