Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh disgusting. This isn't the first time I've seen something racially damaging coming from her especially regarding shades of foundations buying a "normal" (her words) colour and dark colours. Speaking about them as if they're 2 different things. Fucks me off

I think she thinks it's diverse when they get painted 5 shades darker than their natural skin tone.
Does she not say it as in, to get “your” normal colour and then a darker colour? I think that could be taken out of context although I could have missed a post you said about. Agree there is little diversity on her page or with her clients although I find that to be the same across nearly all of the self made MUAs unless they specifically focus on working with black skin tones, it’s probably because it takes more to show your skill whereas most of them just plaster any old shade on a white girl regardless of how much said girl then actually resembles herself.

Reactions: 2
I can’t bear the likes of her posting all this for clout. The girl who refers to light shades of foundation as ‘normal’ trying to lecture us on racism? Yeah, not happening luv.
Came here to say exactly this too!
Refers to MAC NC30 equivalent shades of foundation as NORMAL. She’s so ignorant

Reactions: 4
Remember when she was having her vaginal tightening done... & she hasn’t even had a kid yet 🤣 ffs. That just popped in my head then 😂😂😂 can’t believe she announced it everywhere what a big tit. Today just made me realise I dislike her even more. The big baggy fanny yuck.

Also, yeah the way she refers to a shade as normal. The only time I would describe anyone’s skin as normal is when I’m discussing their skin type as in oily, combination, dry etc. Not their skin colour she’s worse than Donald trump honestly she makes my skin crawl now. It’s worse because she goes all political like she has a clue what she’s talking about then cocks up the caption and it’s like, you just are thick as pig tit hun. All the truffle oil has gone to her brain. NEED TO UNFOLLOW, but she will notice...I’ll just have to mute 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Remember when she was having her vaginal tightening done... & she hasn’t even had a kid yet 🤣 ffs. That just popped in my head then 😂😂😂 can’t believe she announced it everywhere what a big tit. Today just made me realise I dislike her even more. The big baggy fanny yuck.

Also, yeah the way she refers to a shade as normal. The only time I would describe anyone’s skin as normal is when I’m discussing their skin type as in oily, combination, dry etc. Not their skin colour she’s worse than Donald trump honestly she makes my skin crawl now. It’s worse because she goes all political like she has a clue what she’s talking about then cocks up the caption and it’s like, you just are thick as pig tit hun. All the truffle oil has gone to her brain. NEED TO UNFOLLOW, but she will notice...I’ll just have to mute 🤣🤣🤣
Why in the world would you need your vag tightening in yours 20s pre pregnancy/childbirth.
😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get almost everyone Has said the term ‘*** head’ we had gollywogs for gods sake.... my issue is, when you explain to someone that it’s a racist term, and maybe not say that word with young girls watching you.... instead of apologising and owning up that you didn’t realise what the term meant noooooo Kate had to argue back be ignorant and block everyone!!! Now claiming she’s anti racist!!
Exactly!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
First time poster long time lurker......
This head makes me wanna gauge my own eyeballs out.
She said on her stories one time that she was going to sort her ‘*** head’ out!! Being mixed race this comment is NOT acceptable.... I’ve just posted this on her post and she’s deleted me & blocked me!! I don’t follow her anyway couldn’t bare to give her any air time she’s a gobshite

View attachment 144017
Same for me if I was still following her I would have given myself a lobotomy by now. She is literally the thickest person I have ever come across. I have no idea whatsoever how she runs a 'business'

Same for me if I was still following her I would have given myself a lobotomy by now. She is literally the thickest person I have ever come across. I have no idea whatsoever how she runs a 'business'
Black 'lifes' matter. Have I really just read a statement promoting and highlighting a major political uprising against racism and oppression from thm.

Im currently gouging my eyes out with a spoon. I will be happier if I never have to see her again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She deleted & blocked quicker than she could ping a pearl across the room. So much for having a day off 😂
Oh the boss babe CEO, bad witch, organiser, home decor extraordinaire could never possibly have a day off.

has anyone called her out on the B&Q post yet given that a member of staff had CV and it’s been shut down?
I’d be a wreck if I had put my unborn child at risk for a photo op infront of some paint and a coffee.

Reactions: 9
Haha I was looking at the comments on the B&Q post and this girl is all over it... bedroom looks familiar 😂 they’re all so generic!

7F70F9E7-AA24-49ED-9E9C-BC2F052AE679.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

she’s had vaginal tightening???? Seriously? I don’t remember that on her Instagram at all 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the actual hell had she been doing to her mary to need it tightening in her 20s?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the actual hell had she been doing to her mary to need it tightening in her 20s?!?
Yeah it’s like throwing a sausage up the Mersey tunnel according to Liam hincks. 🤣🤣🤣

She deleted my comment 😥 I hate the way she messes with my freedom of speech. It just shows rather than address confrontation like a normal person she buries her head in the sand. 😤🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.