Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so aggressive!!

The woman is only pointing out the spelling mistakes. She's literally defeating the object if shes spelling it wrong, to me anyway.
In my opinion, if you can't correct a spelling mistake for something as serious as this movement, then do you truly believe Black Lives Matter. Because surely, if it was say for instance - white lives matter an someone corrected you she'd change it straight way so as not to alienate her 'fan' base!

She is just a tit. Sure she said in one of her vids about fake tan aswell, that stupid strawberry tit she was flogging, 'I literally love this tan, it makes me so black'.

I lose braincells 🧠 even looking at her story. The vapid bleeping imbecile.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She is so aggressive!!

The woman is only pointing out the spelling mistakes. She's literally defeating the object if shes spelling it wrong, to me anyway.
In my opinion, if you can't correct a spelling mistake for something as serious as this movement, then do you truly believe Black Lives Matter. Because surely, if it was say for instance - white lives matter an someone corrected you she'd change it straight way so as not to alienate her 'fan' base!

She is just a tit. Sure she said in one of her vids about fake tan aswell, that stupid strawberry tit she was flogging, 'I literally love this tan, it makes me so black'.

Join me as I punch myself in the face to numb the pain ?!?!

Is there absolutely no one that can take that bleeping phone off her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Come on everyone, she’s ‘spreading awareness’ ain’t she?! Copying and pasting a few stories to make herself look good whilst most likely planning her non-socially distanced baby shower. Nothing like a bit of virtue signalling whilst trying to take the heat off yourself for flaunting lockdown for months. This all coming from a girl who drops a bit of casual racism into her daily conversations. I love being educated by the perennially bleeping thick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She is so aggressive!!

If she does have people representing her I would love to know who she’s paying. Tightening or not she still comes across a massive bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On a positive note for kate she has regai
If she does have people representing her I would love to know who she’s paying. Tightening or not she still comes across a massive bleep!
Well if I ever need an agent / agency I know who NOT to go to..

She is becoming even more painful to follow 😭 Now posted an anti-Trump message even though she was following his advice on vaccines a few weeks ago 🙈 In her own words - don’t comment on things you know nothing about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She literally hops on whatever “flavour of the month” she can find for clout. Last month it was antivax then was the trolling petition now its BLM she needs to get a grip and stop being so desperate for validation from strangers.

Reactions: 7
The spelling actually Does matter, I’m sorry but for her to lash out n say it doesn’t she’s wrong. If your going to get political or support a movement then do it!
There’s so many ways you can donate to help. If she was really helping she’d have screenshot her donation on one of the funds that are set up for George Floyd or literally anything else. The fact that she hasn’t posted that obviously means she hasn’t put her hand in her pocket like every other influencer. I might not like these people but at least they are trying, what’s KHM do, re post a few BLM posters!

Reactions: 8
The spelling DOES matter, considering her crying rant about being bullied last week..... by posting a harmless private message to all her followers isn’t that BULLYING???!

Reactions: 7
Did he really say that ?! 🙈😬😭
Yeah he did when he was out, He said there was no point in even having sex with her cause you couldn’t feel anything then joked about the Mersey tunnel 😂 think that’s when she went for the tightening with Matt after. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had a look at this account. Not followed before to comment on her personality. She has a nice look. Is she mixed race at all? She has the colourings and look of educatingmummy little boy. Pretty face.

Just had a look at this account. Not followed before to comment on her personality. She has a nice look. Is she mixed race at all? She has the colourings and look of educatingmummy little boy. Pretty face.
Is this a joke? She’s whiter than an anaemic ghost. She just cakes on makeup and self tan that is much too dark for her skin tone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this her bigging herself up from a new insta account? Or is it someone kissing ass?
Who knows? 🤭😏
Much more than an mua.. yeah an absolute prick as well

I've wet myself..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You & Kate would get on great! You both even like the name pearl 🙄
Screenshot_20200603-161043_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.