Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people commenting will get blocked now for pointing it out haha
It couldn’t be more obvious that it’s #blackouttuesday.
Wonder if any of these influencers will educate themselves on the issues , me thinks not x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s now posted a story asking people not to use the blacklivesmatter hashtag...even though that’s the one she’s used on her post 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
just noticed she’s deleted some comments telling her to remove the hashtag 😳 she’s fukin thick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being that thick like it’s painful. How does she tie her own shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t bear the likes of her posting all this for clout. The girl who refers to light shades of foundation as ‘normal’ trying to lecture us on racism? Yeah, not happening luv.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
God bet it is killing her not posting shite for one whole day.

also crying at the time slots at the baby shower. Would you even bother?

I've deleted her and a few other people off Facebook and Instagram! We buried my nan last week and my auntie died of corona last week too. Its infuriating seeing people blatantly flouting lockdown! My mental health has really been suffering and I'm going stir crazy stuck inside, but as a mum, I will do anything to protect my babies! You'd think having lost a baby, she would at least not post her daily outings all over social media! We couldn't even have a proper funeral for my nan, 10 of us were allowed! She has 7 kids, 20 grandkids and 11 great grandkids! My uncle was left to chose 10 people out of us all to go! It was one of the worst experiences of my life! I still haven't been able to give any of my family a hug. I just want a hug off my mum and people are still trotting round like its a bank holiday weekend 😭
So sorry to hear about your loss - sending you lots of love. I hope you can hug your family soon x

Reactions: 1
First time poster long time lurker......
This head makes me wanna gauge my own eyeballs out.
She said on her stories one time that she was going to sort her ‘*** head’ out!! Being mixed race this comment is NOT acceptable.... I’ve just posted this on her post and she’s deleted me & blocked me!! I don’t follow her anyway couldn’t bare to give her any air time she’s a gobshite

E86E41C7-8158-4822-8A2A-00C5D267CF17.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
She said on her stories one time that she was going to sort her ‘*** head’ out!! Being mixed race this comment is NOT acceptable.... I’ve just posted this on her post and she’s deleted me & blocked me!! I don’t follow her anyway couldn’t bare to give her any air time she’s a gobshite

View attachment 144017
What the actual duck 🤦🏻‍♀️ As if she deleted your comment and blocked you.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not bothered like I said I didn’t follow her anyway, I just have a nose every now and again..... I know other black/mixed race people made a comment to her at the time but as always she was so blasé about it all.....

Reactions: 3
I've had to stay off social media today, most of these 'influencers' are just jumping on a bandwagon of doing the bare minimum and posting the black tile to their social media for the likes.

If they had even been arsed to do just the tiniest little bit of reading or research, they wouldn't be using the BLM hashtag.

She's thick as duck.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone got a screenshot from when she made the racist remark? People could do with seeing that. But then again her “fans” haven’t got two brain cells to rub together between them anyway

I’ll never agree with people muting other people for a difference of opinion. If your going to preach diversity, BLM movement for eg, then this needs to translate to opinions too. It’s irrelevant if you agree or not, if you can’t show your open to diversity of any kind, who are you really representing as an influencer

I get almost everyone Has said the term ‘*** head’ we had gollywogs for gods sake.... my issue is, when you explain to someone that it’s a racist term, and maybe not say that word with young girls watching you.... instead of apologising and owning up that you didn’t realise what the term meant noooooo Kate had to argue back be ignorant and block everyone!!! Now claiming she’s anti racist!!

Reactions: 6
Never mind the fact there is literally no POC ever on the oh snarlin page ... as students, models or clients. That's what she should be addressing rather than reposting a few videos and memes. Where is the diversity in her business and academy?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember her picture in B & Q ? Now that store On the Wirral has had to close with immediate effect due to a staff member testing positive for COVID 🤨 was it really worth going to get that selfie in front of paint and a Starbucks ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Never mind the fact there is literally no POC ever on the oh snarlin page ... as students, models or clients. That's what she should be addressing rather than reposting a few videos and memes. Where is the diversity in her business and academy?
Black women and other POC have better taste

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 144017
Urgh disgusting. This isn't the first time I've seen something racially damaging coming from her especially regarding shades of foundations buying a "normal" (her words) colour and dark colours. Speaking about them as if they're 2 different things. Fucks me off

I think she thinks it's diverse when they get painted 5 shades darker than their natural skin tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.