Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG well if Colleen Rooney has done it.. Kate has toošŸ˜† No way on earth Iā€™d be doing it either
I've seen all my placentas to and there's no way I'd be paying people 3 ton to make them into a tablet for me to then go and swallow šŸ¤® Imagine a courier coming to the hospital oh hi im here to collect your placenta šŸ¤Æ the midwives must want to slap them into next week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think they take your placenta and make it into pills and I'm sure they make balms washed ect out of it. The pills I know they make out of it for sure xx

Yes they make pills and face creams ect out of your placenta, even umbilical cord framed keepsakes šŸ™ˆ ive had kids and there's no way on this planet I'd have me umbilical cord hanging on my walls but each to their own I suppose
duck that mate, each to their own but I'm not eating anything that's been in mine or anyone elses body šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I am in disbelief that she has posted this! Sheā€™s got no self awareness at all. Why donā€™t her mates say something to her??? She needs proper management because what sheā€™s posting is just crazy. If a celeb posted that itā€™d be all over the news.
Why would she possible need self-awareness when she doesnā€™t think about what people see/think of her?! Thereā€™s no fixing broken.

I've seen all my placentas to and there's no way I'd be paying people 3 ton to make them into a tablet for me to then go and swallow šŸ¤® Imagine a courier coming to the hospital oh hi im here to collect your placenta šŸ¤Æ the midwives must want to slap them into next week
Once youā€™ve been flat on a table in theatre with yourself and the floor covered in a litre of your own blood, with random people wandering around you whist you can see your feet are in the air but you canā€™t feel your legs but you do know several doctors are rummaging round your nethers and then a nurse plonks this big purple beating placenta in a bowl next to your head - you donā€™t bleeping want it anywhere near you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You could check the Council Banns, but I think through covid not much is happening on that front in terms of new registrations.

Wheres she having it? If its in her garden then itā€™s definitely not a wedding there as you cant get married in your garden.

I did think that though the other day when someone posted the theme.
Yup, its only in Scotland you can get married anywhere, indoors or outdoors. And I donā€™t think any weddings or births can be registered just now so wouldnā€™t be a legal marriage. And also she would need about 43 bridesmaids, baby Shelly as ring barer and Bobby as page boy šŸ™„ not show enough for her to have a low key wedding day. Il be very surprised if she only has 6 folk in her garden for the said baby shower. If the R rate keeps up then the rules will go back to square one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Regarding Placenta Plus, I agree. Danielle the owner, posted not so long ago how they were keeping the majority of their ā€œgiftingā€ money for women who were less fortunate and women who wanted to use them but simply couldnā€™t afford to. I saw this #gifted and thought surely not?!
You have to book in way in advance so you get a slot. I booked in for mine at 12 weeks so she will have approached her a while ago probably so thats why she has had it gifted

Reactions: 1
Once youā€™ve been flat on a table in theatre with yourself and the floor covered in a litre of your own blood, with random people wandering around you whist you can see your feet are in the air but you canā€™t feel your legs but you do know several doctors are rummaging round your nethers and then a nurse plonks this big purple beating placenta in a bowl next to your head - you donā€™t bleeping want it anywhere near you!
Same here! Does she and these other humans realise p
Same here! I'm sure they cant remove all the waste the placenta takes away as well as keep the nutrients. What benefit would this have to anyone?! Added truffle oil and seasoning on the side?? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Itā€™s blowing a gale in Merseyside, it wonā€™t be in the garden, and it wonā€™t be less than 6 people šŸ¦ 
Wonā€™t be a wedding either, not extra enough šŸ™„

Disappointed in placenta plus as a company, they claim it might help any post natal depression, which i think she will get as sheā€™s expecting an easy baby, to be back at work within wks, and too wear matchy matchy clothes for every outfit šŸ™„šŸ¤£ yer right

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s blowing a gale in Merseyside, it wonā€™t be in the garden, and it wonā€™t be less than 6 people šŸ¦ 

Disappointed in placenta plus as a company, they claim it might help any post natal depression, which i think she will get as sheā€™s expecting an easy baby, to be back at work within wks, and too wear matchy matchy clothes for every outfit šŸ™„šŸ¤£ yer right
duck off they don't claim that it helps with PND do they??? Nothing or no one or no bleeping pills made out your after birth can claim that!!! That's vile!! It's made me fume I didn't know thats what they claim bad that!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One of my mates swears by the placenta pills, but I canā€™t help thinking it might be a placebo effect?!

I feel like hospital bag ideas are only really useful when people post them after theyā€™ve had the baby, like what they actually used! I know I brought half my house with me and used barely anything in there šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
My sister has 3 children, used placenta plus with her last baby, said she felt no different than she did whilst recovering from the first 2 kids. Sheā€™s also a nurse and believes itā€™s a placebo thing. Iā€™m sure it has some benefits in the same way taking lots of multivitamins and supplements would alongside a good diet, but it certainly wonā€™t have any impact on a womenā€™s likelihood of developing PND which can kick in months after birth anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I used the placenta plus and I wonā€™t be using them ever again šŸ¤£ I had bad post natal anxiety and my milk supply was absolutely terrible. Waste of money my fella went mad when I told him how much I had spent. as a nervous first time mum I wanted to do everything in my power to ensure I could do the best for me and my baby and now years down the line I look back and feel sick at how that company prey on vulnerable women and make ludicrous promises they canā€™t keep. They arenā€™t magic pills which will give you a perfect baby and perfect post natal experience. Load of shite

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Is the baby shower today ?? I know it's a bit mean but I hope it rains all day because she absolutely does my bleeping head in. I hope it's a wash out and 30 of them are rammed in the conservatory sucking truffle oil from a bleeping straw ! That's is all !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You mean you didnā€™t want to eat it or rub it on your face?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im really shocked at placenta plus because as someone else mentioned the owner of the company made a point of saying she wasnā€™t going to gift the service to influencers any more, but gift to those whe cant afford. I did a lot of research on placenta encapsulation last year when I was pregnant and there is absolutely no scientific evidence that itā€™s anything other than a placebo. There have been quite a few studies that have shown no benefit of doing it. Im surprised its still legal to be honest.
Im thinking a ā€˜surpriseā€™ engagement at the baby shower? Anyone else?

Reactions: 9
NOOOOOOOOOO not the ā€˜chee a batterā€™ my biggest bugbear šŸ˜‚ told my MIL to be she canā€™t come to our Italian wedding unless she learns how to pronounce ciabatta properly and now K ā€œNigellaā€™ HM is at it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I see sheā€™s making a cake for Hollieā€™s birthday, obviously going to be a party later on, doubt itā€™ll be with 6 people šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Oh god šŸ˜‚ sorry ive not been on here for a few days so just catching up. Ive literally had the shittest week, work is so busy thanks to everyone going cray cray now the rules have been relaxed a little šŸ™„ talk about give an inch, take a mile. Absolute asshats like THM trotting around the North West living her best life frequenting every drive thru and shop thats open šŸ˜‘ finished my third night shift on Tuesday morning to come home find my 12 year old dog collapsed. Rushed to the vets and thanks to Covid couldnt even go in, had to wait outside. Unfortunately they couldnā€™t save her šŸ˜„ and I couldnā€™t even be with her when she was put to sleep. My heart is broken. These recent comments have made me laugh for the first time in days, so thank you ladies. As THM would say, you are helping one person per day you beautiful souls šŸš
Aw hun thatā€™s awful! Sending big hugs x x

• Heart
It canā€™t be this weekend as she only posted yesterday for brands to get in touch with her pr company if they wanted to be involved. I donā€™t get how she thinks itā€™ll be possible? Even in a few weeks itā€™s highly highly unlikely that weā€™ll be allowed to have gatherings of any sort, especially with the R going back up. Even the 6 socially distanced in the garden might get rescinded. Brands are not going to want to be involved with someone openly flouting the rules if she goes ahead with a party. Just get over it - you canā€™t have a baby shower - itā€™s not the end of the world ffs, people will still buy your kid stuff when itā€™s born, have a christening or meet and greet type thing if youā€™re reallllllly that arsed about a balloon arch and cupcake tower with Princess Delameres name all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.