Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Jenko, just dropping by to say you wear the same size you usually are in maternity range. If you’re in a 16 now that means you were 14/16 pre pregnancy - which is absolutely fine - just chill with the editing to an 8.

also invest in a lint roller you’re full of dog hair and you’re handling food 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
only joined here after she drew attention to the site. Wouldn’t say I really liked her but followed her and gradually started to despise the cringe merchant. Soon as the “my one” posts and matching neon teeth pictures began. But I can’t unfollow her because I actually love to laugh at her hilarious life. I am also pregnant and called her out on the baby shower to which she replied “shops open 15th June then salons open and bars/restaurants so I’m having one”!!!! How ignorant! I can’t believe the health of her and her child is coming second to a party!!!! Also is it me or has she had her roots done on this video she has just put up????

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Off to delivery the cake, says she probably won’t even get a slice because she’ll be dropping it off then follows it up with a smirk/laugh sooo that’s a lie khm
Ergh that smirk. She was doing it when she was begging the Maccy D’s queue jump. Of course she was just joking/having a laugh wasn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ergh that smirk. She was doing it when she was begging the Maccy D’s queue jump. Of course she was just joking/having a laugh wasn’t she 🙄
Yea, I’d say the silence now says it all, let’s be honest we would have got a video of her dropping it off if that’s all she was doing

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time poster! I honestly thought she was going to call the baby rainbow, but I'm going for Rainbow as one of the middle names now! With all this rainbow baby talk and rainbow nursery! Plus on her story today it looks like she's had her roots done as they were horrendous before an looks like she's had a curly blow! Plus did you see all the bits on her black top? Maybe she should ask for a lint roller to be gifted 😂

• Haha
Long time lurker first time poster! I honestly thought she was going to call the baby rainbow, but I'm going for Rainbow as one of the middle names now! With all this rainbow baby talk and rainbow nursery! Plus on her story today it looks like she's had her roots done as they were horrendous before an looks like she's had a curly blow! Plus did you see all the bits on her black top? Maybe she should ask for a lint roller to be gifted 😂
I’m onto her roots too!

Reactions: 3
She’s such a cocky twit isn’t she, proper sly thinking she’s got one over on her followers by lying.

We can all remember you crying about trolls in front of your Celine bag about two weeks ago though hun 👋🏻

Reactions: 10
Defo had her roots done, and defo gone in to Hollies aswell.

Following on from a few comments, I think Opal is a good shout for the baby name. I know a few though so not completely unique. I actually think Sea might be a contender along with Marina or Aqua. She definitely seems to be hinting at Sea/Beach themed with all the pearls etc.

If that's true about the baby shower, then she's one bleeping horrible, vile dog. No concern or thought for the baby at all.

Reactions: 5
Never felt as intimidated as when I got my make
Up done by Kate at the secret warehouse. Her face when I said I was a nurse! Looking down her nose. Now doing classes for key workers. Laughable!
Will have been jealousy as you have qualifications!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does her belly just look like fat? Several mates are pregnant right now and some not in good shape, but they have bellies with structure. Kates just looks like too much bubbly and maccys
I think this; it just doesn't seem round and hard if that makes sense

I’ve been reading these threads for weeks to keep me sane in lockdown.

my Friend did a course with her a few months back. She insisted on cash payment and said online everything is included but then spent the day insulting her for not bringing a case full of brushes, make up and lashes and charged her extra £20 per set of lashes she had to use.
plus £20 per model even tho she let the girls on the course use the models as well for free.
so it ended up costing her an extra £250 on top of the £400 course fee 😡

She sits crying about trolls but is one herself she is an absolute mess she’s embarrassing, what a time to be alive posts are an insult
If any of you know where she lives please just report her pathetic Parties

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No wonder she wants this site closed down. It’s not even salacious lies it’s normal people calling her bullshit how they see it. She’s vile and shes defo getting worse. How dare she look down her nose at a nurse? Brag about an 8 grand holiday she absolutely paid for on a credit card. At this point her followers are mostly there for a laugh. Next level, car crash narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No wonder she wants this site closed down. It’s not even salacious lies it’s normal people calling her bullshit how they see it. She’s vile and shes defo getting worse. How dare she look down her nose at a nurse? Brag about an 8 grand holiday she absolutely paid for on a credit card. At this point her followers are mostly there for a laugh. Next level, car crash narcissist.
I’m only there to buzz off her. Was tempted to unfollow her the other day but we’ve got the baby shower coming up and there’s going to be some quality material from that. I’m rubbing my hands together in glee 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not even worth a follow of everyone following her just to laugh at her unfollowed she’d end up with about 50 followers 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.