Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've made my game card ready for No excuse for abuse bingo, Wednesday at midday.
If you would like to play along pick any 6 of Truffs favourite gripes with us trolls that you think may get mentioned. First one to win shout it out on tattle.
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
20210527_155602.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
So I've made my game card ready for No excuse for abuse bingo, Wednesday at midday.
If you would like to play along pick any 6 of Truffs favourite gripes with us trolls that you think may get mentioned. First one to win shout it out on tattle.
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
View attachment 592677
Just a quick side note. Please don't judge me for writing on a ruler and in capitals. Mr pigeon says only serial killers write the way I do 😂 I stare at him and agree!
I had a hammer engraved with the words "never leave me cos I'll find you" and gave it to him for his birthday one year which probably didn't help his opinion of me 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
View attachment 592677
1. Matt cheats on her
2. Olives hips
3. Someone else’s scan pics
4. Something about her mom
5. Being a fat bastard
6. Being an even bigger fat bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Another Kent one here, I'm in Bexley - the Home Bargains in Orpington is my nearest one too. Although I have to psych myself up to go in there because it is always full of roughers 😂😂😂 I was in there last week, absolutely no KHM stuff thank god although to be fair the cosmetics section is literally half a shelf.

I had never heard of Truff before she was mentioned last year on another Tattle thread as being such a car crash and since then I have been glued to this, I swear it's the funniest thread on here. I'm mostly just reading along because I can't think of witty enough comments! The recent highlight for me was that shitshow of her on the train back from London. Haven't laughed so much in ages 😂😂😂😂
I’m in Chislehurst 👋 hey neighbour!

Reactions: 7
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
View attachment 592677
Ahahahahhahaa chonging a twirl will always be my fave shout!
1. Trolls ruined my pregnancy
2. They called me a slabback
3. People take photos of me at bad angles and say I don’t look like my photos cause of this.
4. They said I lie about my running times
5. They said I was a bad mother but I only left olive in her car seat a few times while getting pissed or her bouncer on the counter
6. People are jealous of me and my big house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahahahahhahaa chonging a twirl will always be my fave shout!
1. Trolls ruined my pregnancy
2. They called me a slabback
3. People take photos of me at bad angles and say I don’t look like my photos cause of this.
4. They said I lie about my running times
5. They said I was a bad mother but I only left olive in her car seat a few times while getting pissed or her bouncer on the counter
6. People are jealous of me and my big house
Funny thing is she wouldn’t know 90% of this if she’d just stopped reading here a year ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she is going to mention the home and bargain revel saying we ruined it for her and that’s why it didn’t get shown before it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she is going to mention the home and bargain revel saying we ruined it for her and that’s why it didn’t get shown before it
Nah, one of her inner circle ruined it, we don’t get this tit out of thin air. This is what she needs to realise, the biggest tea on these threads has been fuelled by those close to her

Reactions: 40
Nah, one of her inner circle ruined it, we don’t get this tit out of thin air. This is what she needs to realise, the biggest tea on these threads has been fuelled by those close to her
Yep! That whotheheckisjenks told us all sorts in the first few threads. Clearly was a very close friend, had all the ☕. Imagine not being able to trust anyone because that’s how much of a dick you are

Reactions: 26
Girls pray for me...on my (COVID safe) holidays and got my mum to take some pics and I look like an actual fruit machine 😭 me and truff have the same slab back and I never noticed till now 🥺 fucks sake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
View attachment 592677
Some of these might sound extreme, but I suspect the excitement of being heard might bring out some major bullshit:

1) Trolls tell me to kill myself.
2) Trolls wish my baby dead.
3) Trolls are trying to ruin Frodo's panelling business. They have nothing better to do because they're all unemployed and jealous.
4) Trolls photoshop my photos to make me look fat. The ones I post are real.
5) She won't reveal what Home Bargains paid her, but she will insinuate it was a hefty sum.
6) I only edit photos because I'm insecure because Trolls call me ugly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@Abongo Sadly no! I just saw you mention it on here, and you had been there the same day as me, when I was hiding her shite so people couldn’t buy it. I have been in since and actually searched for your special customised brushes 🤣 but no luck. Xx
I wonder if someone bought them and msgd her to ask what “read the wiki” meant? 😂 😂 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The thing is there are people more successful than she could ever dream of being, gorgeous, wealthy, who don’t have threads on there!
Local example is Peaches - both liverpool girls, both done well, both in the same industry. No threads!
At some point you’ve gotta take a long hard look at yourself and wonder where you’ve gone wrong, what you can change- because she’s so disliked and saying it’s ‘jealousy’ doesn’t fuckin cut it. I’d hate to have her life!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just a quick side note. Please don't judge me for writing on a ruler and in capitals. Mr pigeon says only serial killers write the way I do 😂 I stare at him and agree!
I had a hammer engraved with the words "never leave me cos I'll find you" and gave it to him for his birthday one year which probably didn't help his opinion of me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Before I saw this comment I was about to say do you write with a ruler😅😅😅meet your mate over here🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing is there are people more successful than she could ever dream of being, gorgeous, wealthy, who don’t have threads on there!
Local example is Peaches - both liverpool girls, both done well, both in the same industry. No threads!
At some point you’ve gotta take a long hard look at yourself and wonder where you’ve gone wrong, what you can change- because she’s so disliked and saying it’s ‘jealousy’ doesn’t fuckin cut it. I’d hate to have her life!
100% agree with this!!

She's a compulsive liar that is so thick she can't keep up with them all.

Delo will leave her I guarantee nothing is worth being treated like that money, popularity or kids. He's easily put a ring on someone's finger he can easily do it again and leave again.

Oh and Kate you are not as special as you think giving him a child will not change him and neither will photoshopping yourself to death.

You have a slab back no surgery can help embrace it. 😀

Bank hol Weekend are we predicting a whispering devil bender??? 😈😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.