Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always banging on about trolls with fake accounts and how nobody would do it if they weren’t behind a username. Well that girls isn’t a fake account with no photo etc. What now Truff?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Showing my age here (or my ignorance) who is Sam W?
No derailment here... x

I know many of us have said this before but what do her genuine sheeples think when she’s making references to things she’s seen on here?
They must think she’s bloody mental. It is a wonder she’s got any followers left. I know for sure that if I didn’t know about this site I would have unfollowed her a loooooong time ago.
Sam Walker he’s from Liverpool hard to explain who he is 🥴 if someone else can 🤣

Reactions: 10
@Noseybonk did you really see my “read the wiki” in hb? 😂
@Abongo Sadly no! I just saw you mention it on here, and you had been there the same day as me, when I was hiding her shite so people couldn’t buy it. I have been in since and actually searched for your special customised brushes 🤣 but no luck. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep saying she looks like a thumb? I mean, she does like… but where’s she got that from because she keeps saying it.
She always does this with stupid little sayings and then says the same thing constantly. She must hear other people saying them and think oh yeh I’ll steal that because I’ve got no mind of my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh em gee I’m the borough not the town also 👀 how funny if you lived across the road from me haha. My closest is Orpington but I’ve never actually been in that one!

I found Truff because I was duffers the same time as her and she was constantly on my explore page on IG so I thought who is this girl? I like make up and I’m preggo too so let’s have a look. Wow I could not believe the state of her - make up and photoshop skills

I was on tattle anyway following the bleuu thread from when she said she had been papped and put on here. Also followed the teen mom uk and y&p threads as they were ☕ at the time. Then saw Kate Hayes on the home page and was like ohhh what is this and delve into a 🕳
🥸 imagine! Probably been in the Bulls Head at the same time 🤣 congratulations on your bespoke poppet!

There is a savage thread on here about a local influencer called CassyAnne Clarke if you fancy something to read!

Reactions: 9
🥸 imagine! Probably been in the Bulls Head at the same time 🤣 congratulations on your bespoke poppet!

There is a savage thread on here about a local influencer called CassyAnne Clarke if you fancy something to read!
Ah thanks lovey! Imagine 😅 when I’m next out and about I’m gonna shout TROLL. Whoever looks will just be like what a bleeping idiot - but if someone laughs I know it’s someone from here 😂

Oh I will have a look! I need something when KHM is quiet although Lauryn Goodman is 🔥 atm I just can’t keep up!

I honestly can’t wait for this youtube to go up next week. You know it’s going to be exactly the same tit that she’s said on all of her glasses and hoody shite videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s always banging on about trolls with fake accounts and how nobody would do it if they weren’t behind a username. Well that girls isn’t a fake account with no photo etc. What now Truff?
She will say the girl edited the real photo to make her look bigger than her own edited masterpiece 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep saying she looks like a thumb? I mean, she does like… but where’s she got that from because she keeps saying it.
She always does this with stupid little sayings and then says the same thing constantly. She must hear other people saying them and think oh yeh I’ll steal that because I’ve got no mind of my own.
Charlotte Dawson is always saying she looks like a thumb.

Next she'll be dancing half naked in the mirror and getting cardboard cutouts of dead family members.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Does anyone else think she’s asked Wayne to hold back releasing her video until after the H&B revel? It’s a great excuse to drum up some sales with the woe is me act...
If it is it’s not going to work. I only watched the Bobby interview for the first time the other day and she came across sooooo bad in it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wayne, they say I’m built like a block of cathedral city Wayne...
KHM: Wayne, they say my kid is always in a car seat
Wayne; she’s in a car seat under that table right now though
KHM: oh lol, I’m no mumma expect, all learning guyzzz

Like when she thought someone from towie messaged her so they didn’t get TROLL shouted at them

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.