Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for showing Olive in her own bed following the cosleeping controversy Kate. Don’t read here tho 👍🏻 Wash your brushes when you get sec tho 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Piers Morgan would be great to question Truff 🤣

I can just see it now

Piers: so what is your issue with Kate, tattlers?

Us: well Piers, she edits and filters her photos and lies about doing so. She regularly demonstrates unsafe behaviour with her young baby, she makes up lies about being ‘trolled’ to boost her engagement. All whilst being a horrible bully who bounced up to a pregnant girls door with her fella for a kick off and doxxes people on the regular. We have proof of all of this, let’s us refer you to the wiki. Oh and did we mention that despite claiming to hate us, she created a profile on here to slag off her ex partners new girlfriend?

Piers: What do you say to that Kate?

Kate: TROLLS it’s all lies TROLLS I’m boss CEO momma TROLLS look at the tit under me nails TROLLS it’s all angels TROLLS I don’t filter TROLLS I’m sick of it Piers but I’m not going to let it get to me but I talk about it all day because they pay my bills TROLLS!

Piers: But Kate, we can clearly see on the wiki you edit your pictures and promote unsafe practices regarding your child?

(Olive waves at him from her car seat, which is too small for her so she’s been wedged in there origami style)

Kates nostrils flare uncontrollably and she rears up screaming ‘TRRRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLL’ at Piers before charging into furniture like a wounded bison. She lobs the car seat at Piers’ head, luckily Olive has wandered off at this point, sick of her mother’s bullshit, and stomps out of the studio. Ripping off her uncle fester blazer and donning a stained hoody and comedy glasses, ready to do a crying story about the jealous troll that is Piers Morgan.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I can just see it now

Us: well Piers, she edits and filters her photos and lies about doing so. She regularly demonstrates unsafe behaviour with her young baby, she makes up lies about being ‘trolled’ to boost her engagement. All whilst being a horrible bully who bounced up to a pregnant girls door with her fella for a kick off and doxxes people on the regular. We have proof of all of this, let’s us refer you to the wiki. Oh and did we mention that despite claiming to hate us, she created a profile on here to slag off her ex partners new girlfriend?

Kate: TROLLS it’s all lies TROLLS I’m boss CEO momma TROLLS look at the tit under me nails TROLLS it’s all angels TROLLS I don’t filter TROLLS I’m sick of it Piers but I’m not going to let it get to me but I talk about it all day because they pay my bills TROLLS!

Piers: But Kate, we can clearly see on the wiki you edit your pictures and promote unsafe practices regarding your child?

(Olive waves at him from her car seat, which is too small for her so she’s been wedged in there origami style)

Kates nostrils flare uncontrollably and she rears up screaming ‘TRRRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLL’ at Piers before charging into furniture like a wounded bison. She lobs the car seat at Piers’ head, luckily Olive has wandered off at this point, sick of her mother’s bullshit, and stomps out of the studio. Ripping off her uncle fester blazer and donning a stained hoody and comedy glasses, ready to do a crying story about the jealous troll that is Piers Morgan.
I would love to see Piers interview that walking malt loaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This account, in summary: moan about Mummy shamMers, trolls and haters. Post tit WEAING meals & inspo. Over expose young child to strangers online. Confusing, random make up posts. Half arsed motivational posts are exercise. Tank of water.

Omg she must obsessively read Tattle. Only yesterday was chat about cosleeping (I am an advocate for safe cosleeping myself) and now she’s posted an image of the baby in her own cot. I feel sorry for her that she’s reading here. But also pleased to see she isn’t cosleeping in an unsafe way (not breastfeeding, boozing, smoking).

I know it’s probably a shadow but why does she look like a 14yr old lad who’s tryin to grow a muzzy 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I actually thought it was a young lad. Need my eyes testing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Awwww little Oluv has gone in the cot for 5 mins for a photoshoot for our benefit ! 😂😂
I don't even read that site do I Matt ??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was shocked when she said Olive was with her and she was eating, as she was too busy doing her makeup to notice her start to choke, then when she started making noise she had to leave the room to get her! So she wasn’t with you at all, you left your baby in another room, eating unsupervised with the dog around her feet.
I don’t doubt she loves Max, and he seems gentle with her, but he’s a fairly hefty dog, he could accidentally knock her highchair over if he gets overexcited or jumps up to get food she’s trying to feed him.
Then when she brought her in the room she just left her on the floor, without watching her, chucking her make up brushes to play with.
That is not watching your child, she was crawling out of the room at one point!
Oh I think she’s going to stand and walk soon. Then why aren’t you watching her, if she pulls herself up on the drawers in that room she could go flying, it’s a hard floor as well. And if she escapes the filming room she could be halfway up the stairs and fall down then before she even gets to her!
I don’t understand the urgency to do the lives. She could do her make up at anytime and just pre-record that tit. She could put profit in the room with her and shut the door so she can’t escape and max can’t get in. She could feed profit 1st and then do her live if she absolutely had to. I mean at what point does she think it’s normal to leave a baby unattended with food.
she’d better get eye sun the back of her head, cos she’s gonna need em.
Better still quit the lives, they are tit.

oh and you’re never moving, only a lunatic would buy that house the way it currently looks. Unless...
It’s what she’s saying so she can move the house around, saving face, because she’s FINALLY realised what a tit show it is.

Reactions: 34
I can just see it now

This is hilarious. Piers READ THE WIKI.

He would have a field day with Truff. Scan picture, galavanting in lockdown, troll, instaHUN, woe is me, chonging twirls, doxxing, bullying pregnant girls, the list is endless

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's the end of the script she's been given in the influencer email, daft mare hasn't deleted it 😂😂😂😂
Even then privileged cand confidentia doesn't make sense looks like she's half triedto change it though capitals and lower case.honestly the twit and She wants to make social media her job 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im Clearing my day for this, tattle will be 🔥 🤣 when are we being treated to this?
I’ve got my lurker account signed in, I’ve subscribed to their channel, set up for alerts.
I will be ready.
Anyone wanna do a sweep on what tit she will say? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.