Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got my lurker account signed in, I’ve subscribed to their channel, set up for alerts.
I will be ready.
Anyone wanna do a sweep on what tit she will say? 😂
They said I’ve got tyre tits wayno, dya think I could get a VIP bed at O beach? mmmkayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve got my lurker account signed in, I’ve subscribed to their channel, set up for alerts.
I will be ready.
I’m doing this for my daughter Wayne!!! She’s single by the way!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I will be ready.
They say I edit my pics Wayne but I don’t Wayne

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on our Truff as I've been busying being a #bossbabe. Can I ask what a mum shammer is? Sounds like a new sort of sponge, or Babycham reincarnated which actually would be right up KHMs street

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she's a bloody stunner, I've known of her for years, went to my school and her mum's down the road. Proper sound, I reckon she'll honour her dad with the babies name x
Isn’t she just stunning!! And she seems like a really nice girl too. Ah that will be lovely if she does, bless her my heart broke for her when he died xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine walking into ocean beach and you see truffs, triple threat and Oliff on a bed in their blag Burberry, scoffing scampi fries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Holly spedding/Burton whatever is abroad again, it must absolutely kill Truff that Holly made a fortune and she didn’t 🤣🤣🤣
Nawww maybe Holly will let you live in their garage or something when you move Truff 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can whoever said something in the last thread about she’s been cheating and telling us lies please stand up, cos thanks to you I haven’t got that bastard song out of my head all bloody week!! I was singing it in tesco last night without realising and got a right strange look 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That podcast pic of her...she giving me proper “governess off The Chase” vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can whoever said something in the last thread about she’s been cheating and telling us lies please stand up, cos thanks to you I haven’t got that bastard song out of my head all bloody week!! I was singing it in tesco last night without realising and got a right strange look 😐
Love the pro pic u have u seen his latest video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t someone say she looked like David Bowie off Labyrinth that outfit 😅😅 you remind me of the babeee.
Truff with olif and us trolls at her feet 😆

Is ur profile Sam W ?? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.