Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she give olive vegetarian options? Bet she never offered to clean up the food off the floor either

Reactions: 18
She's going to go for it , full victim- mode.

100% she will go down the whole route of when she was pregnant - about the drinking and people saying about ringing social services etc - that was her most viewed video when she was slobbering pregnant with the comedy glasses on !

She will come out with loads of tit that people message her saying the baby is ugly etc - she's got to lay it on thick. When it is a FACT no one has said duck all on here about that child other than she's cute etc. And we've kicked off at people if a random has come on chatting about OHD.

The psycho won't mention tho about her & Triple Threat bouncing to a pregnant girls house & then doxxing her.
Wayne should have done his bleeping homework about her before featuring her ! It's a joke really !! She's a troll herself and a bully.

Pregnant Laura, Peaches , Secret Warehouse , Danielle, her past clients.... we've got receipts at how she treats people she's no victim !

I really can't wait to hear what she comes out with the pathological liar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I honestly first came to tattle to see if there was a page about me (there wasn't and still isn't, so I guess I'm not a head, phew). Reason being, I work in an industry where everyone tells me I'm fabulous every damn day. My hair could be on fire and my agent would be telling me it's fabulous. My leg could fall off, fabulous. You get my drift. I know this is a MASSIVE comparison to make, but I saw a documentary about Michael Jackson and it was noted that his behaviour got so bizarre because no one ever told him otherwise. It struck me how easily that could happen, so I checked tattle to see if I'm doing anything odd. So far, so good.

The likes of Truff and her band of victims could learn a lot if they viewed tattle as a form of customer feedback, not a personal attack.
omg are you actually Shirley Ballas?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Went in to homies by Costco today and there’s a small
Back wall with her shite there two old woman looking at it I told them don’t buy that cheap shite waste of money they snap after the first use 🙊 go get some Olivia hale ones or the real techniques there so much better 🤣🤣🤣 felt my good dead for the day 😂 there was also loads piled by the till like someone had flung them there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
There is nothing in this world she hates more than MUM SHAMMERS😂

Hitler? Paedophiles? Rapists? Terrorists? They’ve got nothing on mum SHAMMERS. You can commit mass murder but as long as you don’t DM her and tell her Olive shouldn’t be crammed into a car seat 24/7 you’re alright by our Kate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Kate introduced me to tattle
I honestly first came to tattle to see if there was a page about me (there wasn't and still isn't, so I guess I'm not a head, phew). Reason being, I work in an industry where everyone tells me I'm fabulous every damn day. My hair could be on fire and my agent would be telling me it's fabulous. My leg could fall off, fabulous. You get my drift. I know this is a MASSIVE comparison to make, but I saw a documentary about Michael Jackson and it was noted that his behaviour got so bizarre because no one ever told him otherwise. It struck me how easily that could happen, so I checked tattle to see if I'm doing anything odd. So far, so good.

The likes of Truff and her band of victims could learn a lot if they viewed tattle as a form of customer feedback, not a personal attack.
Shirl, when you talk like this i get confused and think you’re actually suggesting you’re Shirley B 🤣🤣 I wish we knew who you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Shirl, when you talk like this i get confused and think you’re actually suggesting you’re Shirley B 🤣🤣 I wish we knew who you were!
Can we have some more clues please! I couldn't control myself if you were Shirley b!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Like I actually seen Shirley on telly a few weeks ago talking about how her dad died and I thought “aw poor fuckin Shirl” as if that’s the Shirley I chat too on tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Don’t edit my pics anymore gang, they’re just jealous cus I look good ....ok then 🤨View attachment 590810
Has collection seen this. Surely she shouldn’t be the face of something she lies about...

Next Wednesday will be amazing. If she lies about editing her pics, she defo lies about the trolls. Feel like we need to say you are nothing without it.
Can not believe she is the face of Collection for not editing yet clearly does! It is so out of order

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone who is good with technology... how can we listen to it without giving bespoke-ball bag-face Wayne or the fruit machine the downloads?!

Reactions: 10
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how bloody amazing Serena Sophia looks when she’s about to drop a baby 😭😭😭 unreal!!!

soz back to Truff
I used to work in the nursery her daughter went too. I couldn’t even look at her in the face she’s that stunning I didn’t feel worthy 😂

She still looks incredible!

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for next Wednesday but let’s face it, we have heard it all before when her engagement is low and she gets her comedy specks out and her crocodile tears on. The thing with Wayne is that he is just as thick as he is so he won’t challenge anything she says by asking for proof or asking why she behaves in certain ways - like stomping down a pregnant girls path with her weasel lad. Pretty sure comments on YouTube videos can be pretty savage & she won’t be able to delete them 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we have some more clues please! I couldn't control myself if you were Shirley b!
It would be such a giveaway if I did, but I've promised the girls on the Scousebird thread that if I ever make it on "Would I Lie to You" my first card will say "I impersonate Shirley Ballas on an Internet gossip site" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.