Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking today I wonder if I outed myself on her live as a "troll" and asked her to do a face to real face with me on a live if she would have the balls to do it? I could tell my story of what led me to this site and why I post what I do and she could ask me anything about it. In return though I'd ask her questions too about why she behaves how she does and have a conversation and try and understand the others point. Not a bleeping chance she would leave herself wide open like that!! I'd do it though. I know who has more to lose and it's not me! I tell all my clients about tattle and they know my name on here 🤷🏽‍♀️ I actually got a birthday card from my sister which said to Poirot on it 😂
Awesome idea 💡 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soooo... Possible controversial question...
Is it possible that she has body dysmorphia or something? Like when she takes pics she genuinely thinks the image of herself is wrong so she edits how she thinks she really looks?
I mean we see different versions every day, edited, unedited. She's either really cocky and thinks no one will say it to my face and if they do then they are a troll...or she's not seeing what everyone else does?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it possible that she has body dysmorphia or something? Like when she takes pics she genuinely thinks the image of herself is wrong so she edits how she thinks she really looks?
I mean we see different versions every day, edited, unedited. She's either really cocky and thinks no one will say it to my face and if they do then they are a troll...or she's not seeing what everyone else does?!
If she genuinely had that, she wouldn’t eveen be able to post pics of herself

Reactions: 15
If loads of people had said she was like baby Rapunzel then she’d have shown us the messages. She’s decided it herself to fit in with her tiny petite blonde manifestation. Tangled themed first birthday party, anyone?? Or would that be too colourful??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d be surprised if OHD has seen anything other than the little clips of Moana she posted the other week.

I bet it’s all Truffs programmes she has on like a selfish duck.. oh but wait she doesn’t watch Tv does she 🥴

“KKW” themed birthday DEFFO!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do babies really sit and watch things? It's been years since I had a baby, they would look at the screen but tbh I used to sit and watch things like Criminal Minds when I was on mat leave, it's all the same to them surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she has then what’s her reason for filtering Olive

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve got my lurker account signed in, I’ve subscribed to their channel, set up for alerts.
I will be ready.
Anyone wanna do a sweep on what tit she will say? 😂
They say horrible things about my baby, my partner and my mum. I’m famous but they didn’t ask for this. They even go after my partner for his bespoke , plagiarised panelling

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve got my lurker account signed in, I’ve subscribed to their channel, set up for alerts.
I will be ready.
Anyone wanna do a sweep on what tit she will say? 😂
Something about ruining her pregnancy which should have been the best time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She loves the Trolls Holiday but Tangled is the first film she’s ever watched. Which is it? How can she love Trolls if, by your logic, she hasn’t seen it because Tangled is the first film she’s watched?? Defo gearing us up for how baby bespoke with the magic hair is obsessed with her hairsake..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just catching up on our Truff as I've been busying being a #bossbabe. Can I ask what a mum shammer is? Sounds like a new sort of sponge, or Babycham reincarnated which actually would be right up KHMs street
Mum shammer - Someone who dupes her followers into thinking she's a good mum for the gram but actually puts her kid in danger so it's all a sham! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.