Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bleeping doesn't half go on that Pep one. Thinks she's absolutely solid and better than everyone. Constantly bragging showing all the designer clothes šŸ¤¢
Ranting on šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ The tit she puts on that Instagram.... let everyone know she sorted her bra and knicker drawers... like who bleeping cares.
She is the most boring bleep ever. Rather than bragging about hoover lines or Givenchy kids clothes she needs to consult a top plastic surgeon to make her jaw look less manly...she knocks me ill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Okay that post piased me off. Yes self care is important and I'd love to be able to sleep it off and have a chill day but I can't. I have a very active toddler and a business to run. We can't all just drop everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Iā€™ve worked with new parents in a past job and research consistently shows the problem with co-sleeping is that most parents donā€™t know how to do it safely and that does make the incidence of SIDS much much higher than for babies who sleep alone. For example, baby shouldnā€™t be in the middle of parents. Baby should be either in a special co-sleeping ā€œextensionā€ on the outside of the bed or in bed with only one parent so that ventilation is maximised etc.
We know enough about Kateā€™s parental judgment to know she wonā€™t have researched it or be doing it safely because she put an 8 month old baby in a death trap being dragged behind a bike...alone.
Exactly. The problem is with lack of education/ common sense. I have bed shared with my breastfed baby since day 1 and I have done all the research I can to ensure weā€™re safe. Itā€™s not for everyone, but it can be done safely and can be effective. Like I said my issue isnā€™t with Kate having olive with her, itā€™s how she does it all wrong that makes it dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is the most boring bleep ever. Rather than bragging about hoover lines or Givenchy kids clothes she needs to consult a top plastic surgeon to make her jaw look less manly...she knocks me ill
Why is her kid so miserable?? I think she dictates peperami head! Spoilt little git she wants to wear designer clothes and shoes but she still plays and sleeps with dolly's? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay that post piased me off. Yes self care is important and I'd love to be able to sleep it off and have a chill day but I can't. I have a very active toddler and a business to run. We can't all just drop everything.
Innit! I havenā€™t slept for ten bleeping months with my bespoke ā€˜soz hen, momma needs some me time, get your own brekkie this morning Iā€™m having a lazy oneā€™ šŸ¤£ I do however feel kind of smug because she only woke 3 times last night as opposed to the usual 7!

Iā€™m off to lidl today and thereā€™s a HBs next door letā€™s see if sheā€™s made it down into rural Kent.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think if she just uploaded a picture of Olive in bed in the morning without stating ā€˜Matt bought her in this morningā€™ you wouldnā€™t even think how long the babyā€™s been there? Like you wouldnā€™t think twice. I donā€™t know if that makes sense haha just another one of her pointless lies

Reactions: 38
My hairdresser told me weā€™re allowed to drink in the salon but not eat... so apparently youā€™re not meant to eat anyway in the chair cos of covid šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘€
We tell people that šŸ˜‚ in reality itā€™s because you always get some proper pigs that leave their trail of destruction behind with them... least of all the smell šŸ˜· itā€™s banned in ours we tell people to go sit outside

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Imagine us ringing work ā€œsorry I canā€™t come In. My bodyā€™s telling me I need to stay off. Iā€™ve even tried making my bed and it hasnā€™t helped. See you tomorrow if my body lets me ā€œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Imagine us ringing work ā€œsorry I canā€™t come In. My bodyā€™s telling me I need to stay off. Iā€™ve even tried making my bed and it hasnā€™t helped. See you tomorrow if my body lets me ā€œ
The way this silly twit bleats on youā€™d think she actually had a 9-5 job with 2 hour commmute....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Size of that breakfast! After her morning bottle of milk too....totally over feeding that baby, their tummies are only the size of a fist!
What a loaded question too...she clearly just wants everyone to say yes. If they donā€™t...TROLLLLLL

And no Kate, we donā€™t want to see your weaning journey. Mummy blogger you are not!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone watching her live? Sheā€™s just stuck her finger in her ear had a good root around and now using the same hand/fingers to apply products šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Got bored of the live but she seemed to be using Olivia Hale brushes šŸ¤£

Also, caught up on Chezza from yesterday. Why did she get so angry because someone said they didnā€™t have a reply from two years ago, surely youā€™d just laugh it off that someone would wait two years for a reply?! Wound her up so much she had to get off from work half day šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s got issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone watching her live? Sheā€™s just stuck her finger in her ear had a good root around and now using the same hand/fingers to apply products šŸ¤¢
Sheā€™s not using her own brushes either - that lasted long!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.